倚灰岩立
When the thrush nods.
杜林之日
The setting sun.
落日余晖 锁孔即现
And the last light of Durin’s Day will shine…
落日余晖
The last light.
余晖
Last light.
这才是余晖
And the last light…
锁孔在那 回来
The keyhole! Come back!
回来 是月光 最后一轮秋月
Come back! It’s the moon! The last moon of autumn!
钥匙呢 钥匙
Where’s the key, where’s the key? Where’s the…
就在 附近
It was…here. It was here.
就在
It was just…
艾雷博
Erebor.
索林
Thorin.
我认得这墙壁
I know these walls.
这厅堂
These halls…
这岩石
The stone…
记得吗 巴林
You remember, Balin?
仓室耀满金光
Chambers filled with golden light.
记得
I remember.
此下即是杜林后人的七代王国
Herein lies the seventh kingdom of Durin’s folk.
愿崇山之心团结中土矮人
May the Heart of the Mountain unite all Dwarves
保卫家园
in defense of this home.
矮人王座
The throne of the king.
王座上面是什么
And what’s that above it?
阿肯宝钻
The Arkenstone.
阿肯宝钻
Arkenstone.
-是什么 -那个 飞贼先生
– And what’s that? – That, master burglar…
是你此行的使命
is why you are here.
-做点什么啊 -我需要草药
– Can you not do something? – I need herbs.
能退烧的草药
Something to bring down this fever.
有龙葵 解热草
I have nightshade, fever fuel.
没用 王叶草有吗
They’re no use to me. Do you have any kingsfoil?
没有 那是杂草 喂猪用的
No, it’s a weed. We feed it to the pigs.
喂猪 杂草 对了
Pigs? Weed, right.
稍等
Don’t move.
你们要我去找宝钻
Do you want me to find the jewel?
白色的大宝石 是的
A large white jewel, yes.
又白又大吗 底下应该不少吧
That’s it? Only I imagine there’s quite a few down there.
阿肯宝钻是独一无二的
There is only one Arkenstone.
你看到就知道是它了
You’ll know it when you see it.
好吧
Right.
实话说 孩子 我也不知道底下有什么
In truth, lad. I do not know what you’ll find down there.
你不想去可以不去
You needn’t go if you don’t want to.
-放弃也没什么丢脸的 -不 巴林
– There’s no dishonor in turning back. – No, Balin.
既然我承诺过
I promised I would do this.
至少要尽我所能
And I think I must try.
你总是不断给我惊喜
You never ceases to amaze me.
-什么意思 -霍比特人的勇气
– What’s that? – The courage of Hobbits.
去吧 衷心祝你好运
Go now, with as much luck as you can muster.
比尔博
Oh…Bilbo?
底下要是
If there’s in fact a, um…
真有条活龙
a live dragon down here?
别吵醒它
Don’t waken it.
他在等着他们
He is waiting for them.
他们是一伙的
They are in league.
恶龙和至尊魔戒
The dragon and the One.
快 我们必须赶快
Hurry. We must hurry.
你的主人在哪
Where is your master?
他在哪
Where is he?
他来了
He is here.
告诉索林我爱他
Tell Thorin that I loved him.
拜托你了
Will you do that?
拜托你告诉我儿子 我爱他
Will you tell my son that I loved him?
你可以当面告诉他
You will tell him yourself.
来不及了
It is too late.
索伦
Sauron!
有人吗
Hello?
你不在家 不在家
You’re not at home. Not at home.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good.
是这个吗
What’s that?
阿肯宝钻 阿肯宝钻
Arkenstone, Arkenstone.
又大又白的宝石
A large white jewel.
真是谢谢你了
Very helpful.
小偷
Well, thief.
我闻到你的气味
I smell you.
听到你的呼吸
I hear your breath.
感觉得到你的气息
I feel your air.
你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪
Where are you?
别害羞
Come now, don’t be shy.
现身吧
Stand into the light.
你有一点儿特别
There is something about you.
你带着一件东西
Something you carry.
是金子做的
Something made of gold.
却远比金子珍贵
But far more precious.
在这呀 躲躲藏藏的小偷
There you are, a thief in the shadows.
我不是来偷东西的
I did not come to steal from you.
无比富有的斯矛革
O Smaug, the unassessably wealthy.
我只想亲眼目睹
I merely want to get eyes upon your magnificence.
您是否真如传说中那般伟岸
To see if you really were as great as the old tales say.
我原来不相信
I did not believe them!
现在信了吗
And do you now?
信了
Truly.
传说和歌♥谣
The tales and songs…
描述不出您身形之万一 庞然大物斯矛革
fall utterly short, of your enormity, O Smaug the stupendous!
你觉得奉承我能活命吗
Do you think flattery will keep you alive?
不 没有
No, no…
的确不能
No indeed.
你好像熟知我的名号♥
You seem familiar with my name.
我却不曾记得你的气味
But I don’t remember smelling your kind before.
你是谁 从何处来
Who are you? And where do you come from…
请问
may I ask?

I…
我来自山下
I came from under the hill.
山下
Under hill?
我翻山越岭 跋山涉水
And under hills and over hills, my path is lead.
还在空中飞翔 我来去无踪
And, and through the air. I am here that He walks unseen.
厉害 你还有什么名号♥
Impressive, what else do you claim to be?
我是
I am…
幸运的佩戴者
luck-wearer…
-猜谜能手 -好名号♥ 继续
Riddle-maker. – Lovely titles, go on.
-木桶骑士 -木桶
– Barrel-rider. – Barrels.
有点儿意思了
Now that is interesting.
你的矮人朋友呢
And what about your little Dwarf friends?
都躲在哪里
Where are they hiding?
矮人 没
D…dwarves? No…
哪有什么矮人 您弄错了
No, no Dwarves here. You got that all wrong.
我看不然
I don’t think so.
木桶骑士 他们叫你来送死
Barrel-rider, they sent you in here to do their dirty work,
自己在外面做缩头乌龟
while they skulk about outside.
您真的弄错了
Truly. You are mistaken…
伟大的斯矛革 猛兽之王
O Smaug, chiefest and greatest of all calamities.
身为小偷和骗子 你倒是很有礼貌呢
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar.
我熟悉矮人的气味和味道
I know the smell and taste of Dwarf.
无比熟悉
No one better.
是为了金子
It is the gold.
他们对黄金趋之若鹜
They are drawn to treasure like flies to dead flesh.
你以为我会不知道吗
Did you think I did not know this day would come?
我早料到这群虚伪小人
That a pack of canting dogs
会偷偷潜回孤山
will come crawling back to the Mountain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!