My master serves the One.
现在明白了吧 小精灵 你的末日到了
Do you understand now, Elfling? Death is upon you.
战争的火焰就要找上你们
The flames of war are upon you.
你这是干什么
Why did you do that?
你答应过要放他
You promised to set him free.
我放了啊
And I did.
我放他可怜的头颅离开他那肮脏的躯体
I freed his wretched head from his miserable shoulders.
这半兽人嘴里还能套出话来
There was more the Orc could tell us.
不会有我想知道的了
There was nothing more he could tell me.
他说的战火是什么意思
What did he mean by the flames of war?
他们要拿出什么武器
It means they intend to unleash a weapon
毁灭一切 无可阻挡
so great it will destroy all before it.
边境 道路和河流的守卫通通加倍
I want the watch doubled at our borders, all roads, all rivers.
一有动静 立即禀报
Nothing moves that I hear of it.
严禁任何人进出
No one enters this kingdom, and no one leaves it.
当心
Watch out!
你干什么 想淹死我们吗
What are you trying to do? Drown us?
这片水域生养了我 矮人老爷
I was born and bred on these waters , master Dwarf.
就算我想淹死你们 也不会选这里
If I wanted to drown you, I would not do it here.
我受够这个长湖镇的滑头了
Oh, I’ve had enough of this slippy lake-man.
要我说直接丢掉他 甩了他
I say we throw him over the sail and then we dump him.
巴德 他叫巴德
Bard, his name is Bard.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我问的
Um, I asked him.
我才不管他叫什么 我不喜欢他
I don’t care what he calls himself, I don’t like him.
我们不需要喜欢他 付钱给他就行
We do not have to like him. We simply have to pay him.
来吧小伙子们 钱都拿出来
Come now lads, turn out your pockets.
我们怎么知道他不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
How do we know he won’t betray us?
不知道
We don’t.
还有个大问题
There’s um, still a big problem.
还差十枚银币
We’re 10 coins short.
格罗因 快点 把你的钱拿出来
Gloin, come on. Give us what you have.
别看我啊
Don’t look to me.
这次冒险弄得我倾家荡产
I’ve been bled dry by this venture.
一点回报都没见到
What have I seen from my investment?
什么都没有 只有痛苦 悲伤 还有
Naught but misery and grief and…
我的胡子哟
Bless my beard.
拿去 全都拿去
Take it, take all of it.
钱呢 快点给我
The money, quick, give it to me.
拿到给养之后自然会付你钱
We will pay you when we get our provisions,
不能先给
but not before.
不想被关进大牢 就听我的
If you value your freedom, you’ll do as I say.
前面有岗哨
There are guards ahead.
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
他在和什么人说话
He’s talking to someone.
还对着我们指指点点
He’s pointing right at us.
现在握起手来了
Now they’re shaking hands.
什么
What?
这个小人
The villain!
他把我们卖♥♥了
He’s selling us out.
安静
Quiet!
马上到关卡了
We’re approaching the tollgate.
停船 货物检查 请出示文书
Halt. Goods inspection. Papers, please.
原来是你啊 巴德
Oh, it’s you, Bard.
早上好 珀西
Morning, Percy.
有什么要申报的吗
Anything to declare?
没有 我又累又冷 想赶紧回家
Nothing, that I am cold and tired, and ready for home.
我跟你一样
You and me both.
给你 没问题了
Here we are, all in order.
别着急
Not so fast.
从林地王国托运回来的空木桶
Consignment of empty barrels from the Woodland Realm.
可是 不是空的呀
Only, they are not empty,
对不对 巴德
are they, Bard?
没记错的话 你的执照是驳船工
If I recall correctly. Your licensed as a bargeman.
而不是渔夫
Not a fisherman.
不关你的事
That’s none of your business!
错了 这关镇长的事 也就是我的事
Wrong. It’s the Master’s business, which makes it my business.
拜托 埃弗雷德 讲点情理 乡亲等着吃饭呢
Oh, come on, Alfred, Have a heart. People need to eat!
这些鱼是非法的
These fish are illegal.
-把桶清空 -都听见了
– Empty the barrels over the side. – You heard him.
倒进河里
In the canal.
快点
Come on.
镇上的人♥民♥在挨饿
Folks in this town are struggling.
日子艰难 食物又少
Times are hard, food is scarce.
不关我的事
That’s not my problem.
等民众听说镇长把鱼倒回湖里
And when the people hear their Master’s dumping the fish in the lake,
掀起暴♥动♥来
when the rioting starts,
关不关你的事啊
Will it be your problem, then?
停手
Stop!
充当人♥民♥英雄吗 巴德 平民保护神
Ever the people’s champion, aye, Bard? Protector of the common folk.
他们不会一直支持你的 船工
You might have their favor now, bargeman. But it won’t last.
打开闸门
Raise the gate.
别忘了 镇长盯着你呢
The Master has his eye on you, you do well to remember.
我们知道你住哪里
We know where you live.
镇子不大 埃弗雷德 大家可都知根知底
It’s a small town, Alfred. Everyone knows where everyone lives.
外面风言风语很不消停
All these talks of civil are unrest.
有人在煽风点火 大人
Someone’s been stirring the pot, Sire.
痛风了吗 大人
Gout playing ox, Sire?
是潮气 肯定是潮气 给我弄点白兰地
It’s the damp, it’s the only possible explanation. Get me a brandy.
大人 民众的情绪有点儿不妙
The mood of the people, sire, is turning ugly.
平民就那样 埃弗雷德 从来都不妙
They’re commoners, Alfred. They’ve always been ugly.
这地方到处是鱼腥臭气 又不是我的错
It’s not my fault that they live in a place that stinks of fish oil and tar.
工作 房♥屋
Jobs, shelter,
食物 就知道嚷嚷着要这些
food, that’s all they ever plead about.
大人 我认为肯定有人在挑事捣鬼
It is my belief, sire, that they’ve been led on by trouble makers.
那就把挑事的找出来 逮捕他们
Then we must find these trouble makers, and arrest them.
我也这样想 大人
My thoughts exactly, sire.
改革的言论给我压下去
And all these talks of change must be supressed.
绝对不能让造♥反♥的人聚在一起 制♥造♥言论
What a fault to let the rebel banded together and start making noises.
搞不好他们还要问责 成立委员会
The next thing you know, they’ll start asking questions, forming commities…
发起调查
launching inquiries.
旧的不去 新的不来
Out with the old, in with the new.
什么
What?
我一直都在这么说 大人
That’s what I’ve been saying, sire.
甚至有人说要选举
There’s even talk of election.
选举 真荒唐 我绝不允许
Election? It’s absurd. I won’t stand for it.
他们不需要您允许吧 大人
I don’t think they’ll ask you to stand, sire.
这些强盗 忘恩负义 还想造♥反♥
Sackers, ingrates, rebel-rousers.
谁敢质疑我的权威
Who would have the nerve to question my authority!
谁敢 谁
Who would dare? Who…
巴德
Bard.
绝对没错 幕后黑手就是这个船工
You mark my words, that trouble-making bargeman is behind all this.
-旁人都没有这个… -睾丸 大人
– No one else would have the… – Bollocks sire.
朗姆酒研制的山羊睾丸 用小蘑菇煎的
Ram and goat, sautéed in a lovely little mushroom gravy.
在理想的世界里 大人 我们能逮捕他
In an ideal world, sire, we’d arrest him.
但是民众喜欢巴德
But Bard has the favor of the people.
他们把他视作领袖
They see him as a leader.
真正让他们钦佩的人
Someone they can truly admire.
谦虚 聪敏 英俊 勇敢
Modest…intelligent…handsome…athletic…
没错 他显然是在学我的样子
Yes, he’s clearly modeling himself on me.
学我又不犯法
That’s no crime.
我猜想
I wonder…
有没有这种古老法律
I wonder if some ancient law might exist…
禁止驳船工乱说乱问的
that forbids bargemen from asking questions.
你说有没有这种历史悠久的法令呀
You think such a venerable statute might exist?
当然有的 大人
Almost certainly, sire.
我马上就写一条出来
I’ll write one immediately.
你可惹错了人了 巴德先生
You picked the wrong man to tangle with, Master Bard.
希望你主意言行
I hope you’re watching yourself…
因为我会盯着你的
because I’ll be watching you.
别碰我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!