-地震吗 -孩子 这动静
– Was that an earthquake? – That, my lad…
是龙
was a dragon.
-爸 -山那边传来的
– Da? – It’s come from the mountain.
别管我们了 带着孩子逃吧
You should leave us. Take your children, get out of here.
逃去哪里 无处可逃
And go where? There is nowhere to go.
-我们会死吗 爸 -不会 亲爱的
– Are we going to die, da? – No, darling.
恶龙会杀掉我们
The dragon is going to kill us.
我会先杀掉它
Not if I kill it first.
山下之王已死 他的王座在我脚下
The King Under the Mountain is dead. I took his throne.
他的子民是我的点心
I ate his people like a wolf among sheep.
我肆意杀戮 随心所欲
I kill where I wish, when I wish.
我的鳞甲坚如钢铁
My armor is iron!
坚不可摧
No blade can pierce me!
-安全 -黑箭 你怎么不早说
– All right. – A black arrow. Why did you never tell me?
因为之前没这个必要
Because you did not need to know.
好好听我说 你去引开警卫
Listen to me carefully. I need you to distract the guards.
我得上塔 将箭上弦
Once I’m at the top of the tower, I will set the arrow to the bow.
-他在这 -卫兵 抓住他
– There he is. – Guards, after him!
快 那边
Quickly, down there! Go!
抓住他
Stop him!
贝恩 贝恩
Bain, Bain.
藏好 不能让别人发现
Keep it safe, don’t let anyone find it.
-我来对付他们 去吧 -我不走
– I’ll deal with them. Now go! – I’m not leaving.
-拉加 -你被捕了
– Ragar. – You’re under arrest.
-什么罪名 -那要听镇长的
– On what charge? – Any charge the Master chooses.
-比尔博怎么办 -再给他点时间
– What about Bilbo? – Give him more time.
给他时间干嘛 送死吗
Time to do what? To be killed?
-你怕了 -我是怕了
– You’re afraid. – Yes, I’m afraid.
我替你担心
I fear for you,
怕那宝藏惑人心志的魔力
the sickness the lies upon that treasure,
那害你祖父癫狂的恶疾
a sickness which drove your grandfather mad.
我不是我祖父
I’m not my grandfather.
你也不是你自己了
You’re not yourself.
我认识的索林会毫不犹豫地进山去
The Thorin I know would not hesitate to go in there.
不能因为一个飞贼的性命耽误了远征
I will not risk this quest for the life of one burglar.
他有名字 叫比尔博
Bilbo, his name is Bilbo.
是橡木盾 妄图篡夺的肮脏矮人
It’s Oakenshield, that filthy Dwarvish usurper!
他派你来偷阿肯宝钻 是不是
He sent you here for the Arkenstone, didn’t he?
不不 没有的事
No, no, no…
您在说什么啊
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
别否认了
Don’t bother denying it,
我早已看透他卑鄙的企图
I guessed his foul purpose some time ago.
但无所谓
But it matters not.
橡木盾的远征注定要失败
Oakenshield’s quest will fail.
黑暗即将降临
A darkness is coming.
它已蔓延到中土的每个角落
It was spread to every corner of the land.
你被利用了 躲躲藏藏的小偷
You are being used, thief in the shadows.
你只是他们手里的工具
You are only ever a means to an end.
橡木盾那个懦夫
The coward Oakenshield has weighed
根本没把你的小命当回事
the value of your life, and found it worth nothing.
不是的
No.
不 你骗人
No, you’re lying.
他许诺你什么 分些财宝吗
What did he promise you, a share of the treasure?
好像财宝是他的一样
As if it was his to give.
你们一枚金币也带不走
I will not part with a single coin!
我不允许
Not one piece of it.
我的利齿是宝剑 尖爪是长矛
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears.
双翼一振 掀起风暴
My wings, are a hurricane.
传说是真的
So it is true.
-黑箭射中了 -你说什么
– The black arrow found its mark. – What did you say?
没什么 您果然名不虚传
Nothing. I was just saying your reputation proceeds you,
伟大的斯矛革
O Smaug the Tyrannical.
您真的是无可比拟
Truly, you have no equal on this earth.
我几乎要动心 让你拿走宝钻
I’m almost tempted to let you take it.
好让橡木盾受尽煎熬
If only to see Oakenshield suffer.
看他走向毁灭
Watch it destroy him.
看宝钻摧其心志 令他疯狂
Watch it corrupt his arms, and drive him mad.
不过算了 就陪你玩到这吧
But I think not, I think our little game ends here.
说吧 小偷
So tell me, thief.
你想怎么死
How do you choose to die?
爸 是你吗
Da? Is that you, Da?
全被你们干掉了
You killed them all.
外面还有 陶瑞尔
There are others, Tauriel.

Come.
他快不行了
We’re losing him.
陶瑞尔
Tauriel.
艾瑟拉斯[王叶草]
Athelas.
艾瑟拉斯
Athelas.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
救他
I’m going to save him.
-你还活着 -活不久了
– You’re alive. – Not for much longer.
-阿肯宝钻呢 -恶龙要来了
– Did you find the Arkenstone? – The dragon’s coming.
阿肯宝钻
The Arkenstone.
找到了吗
Did you find it?
我们快走吧
We should get out.
索林
Thorin.
索林
Thorin.
化为灰烬吧
You will burn!
-跑 -快跑 比尔博
– Come on! – Come on, Bilbo!

Come on.
按住他
Hold him down.
请把恩赐于我的福祉转赠予他 让他免于死亡
Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth.
蒂尔达
Tilda!
请把恩赐于我的福祉转赠予他 让他免于死亡
Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth.
请把恩赐于我的福祉转赠予他 让他免于死亡
Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth.
请把恩赐于我的福祉转赠予他 让他免于死亡
Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth.
请把恩赐于我的福祉转赠予他 让他免于死亡
Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth.
请把恩赐于我的福祉转赠予他 让他免于死亡
Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth.
我们甩掉它了
We have given him the slip.
不 它会追上来的
No, he’ll still come in for that.
-现在去哪 -西边的卫队室
– So where to now? – Western guard room.
-或许能出去 -太高了
– There may be a way out. – It’s too high.
-没可能的 -只有这条路了
– No chance that way. – It’s our only chance.
我们得赌一把
We have to try it.
我曾听说过精灵传奇的治愈力
I’ve heard tales of wonders of Elvish medicine.
能亲眼见证真是荣幸
That was a privilege to witness.
陶瑞尔
Tauriel.
躺好
Lie still.
你不可能是她
You cannot be her.
她在远方
She’s far away.
在遥不可及的远方
She is far, far away from me.
她走在天上的星光里
She walks in starlight in another world.
可惜只是个梦
It was just a dream.
你觉得她有可能爱我吗
Do you think she could have loved me?
跟紧
Stay close.
-完了 -这里没有出口
– That’s it, then. – There’s no way out.
我们最后的族人
The last of our kin.
他们一定也是抱着绝处逢生的希望来到这里
They must have come here, hoping beyond hope.
我们可以下矿去看看
We can try to reach the mines.
在生命最后的时刻
My last few days.

No.
我不要这样死去
I will not die like this.
畏缩不前 苟延残喘
Cowering, clawing for breath.
-我们去熔炉 -会被发现的 必死无疑
– We make for the forges. – He’ll see us, sure as death.
分头行动就不会
Not if we split up.
索林 我们到不了的
Thorin, we’ll never make it.
总有人能到 引它去熔炉
Some of us might, lead him to the forges.
我们要屠龙
We kill the dragon.
若不能逃出生天 那就和它同归于尽
If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together.
这边
This way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!