– My brother is sick. – Sick?
传染吗
Is it infectious?
回来
Get back.
阿尔佛雷德 阿尔佛雷德
Alfrid, Alfrid…
-别让他们继续靠近 -求你
– …don’t let them come any closer. – Please.
我们需要药物
We need medicine.
你看我像药铺老板吗
Do I look like an apothecary?
我们给你们的还不够多吗
Haven’t we given you enough?
大人很忙
The master’s a busy man.
无暇替生病的矮人操心
He hasn’t got time to worry about sick Dwarves.
你们走吧 走 走开
Be gone with you. Go on. Clear off.
阿尔佛雷德 镇里需要惩凶缉恶
What this town needs, Alfrid, is a good purge.
找个质疑我权威的人来开刀
Starting with a certain troublemaker who saw fit to question my authority.
-一个驳船工吗 大人 -没错
– A certain bargeman, sire? – Precisely.
不 我受够矮人了 走开
No. I’m done with Dwarves, go away.
别 别 别 没人肯帮我们
No, no, no. No one will help us.
奇力病了
Kili’s sick.
很严重
He’s very sick.
好安静
So quiet.
从前不是这个样子
Wasn’t always like this.
从前有林木覆盖着山坡
Once, these slopes were lined with woodlands.
林中有鸟儿歌♥唱
The trees were filled with birdsong.
别担心 巴金斯先生
Relax, Master Baggins.
我们有食物有工具 时间也来得及
We have food, we have tools, and we’re making good time.
这是哪
What is this place?
曾经的河谷城 如今只是一片废墟
For once the city of Dale. Now it is a ruin.
斯矛革留下的荒原
The desolation of Smaug.
马上到正午了
The sun will soon reach midday.
必须在日落前找到进入孤山的隐秘之门
We must find the hidden door into the Mountain before it sets.
-这边 -等等
– This way. – Wait.
这里是瞭望台吗
Is this the overlook?
甘道夫说无论如何 都要在这等…
Gandalf said to meet him here on no account of what you hear or…
你看到他了吗 来不及等他了
Do you see him? We have no time to wait upon a wizard.
我们只能靠自己了
We’re on our own.
来吧
Come.
多尔戈多 妖术师之丘
Dol Guldur, the hill of sorcerer.
看样子废弃已久了
It looks completely abandoned.
这是有意为之
As it is meant to.
此地有咒语遮蔽
A spell of concealment lies over this place.
说明敌人还不想现出真身
Which means our enemies are not yet ready to reveal himself.
他还没恢复元气
He has not regained his full strength.
瑞达加斯特 给盖拉德丽尔夫人送个信
Radagast, I need you to carry a message to the Lady Galadriel.
告诉她 必须逼他出手
Tell her, we must force his hand.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我独自进去 千万不要跟着我
I’m going in alone. On no account come after me.
-你保证吗 -保证 保证
– Do I have your word? – Yes, yes, yes.
等等 甘道夫
Wait, Gandalf.
如果是个陷阱呢
What if it’s a trap?
转过身去 不要回来
Turn around and do not come back.
当然是陷阱了
It’s undoubtedly a trap.
-找到了吗 -没有
– Anything? – Nothing!
如果地图没问题 隐秘之门应该就在头顶
If the map is true, the hidden door is hidden right above us.
在那
Up here!
你眼神真锐利 巴金斯先生
You have keen eyes, Master Baggins.
藏身于此的邪祟
Cé ná ulco sís nurtaina…
速速现身
Cé ná ulco sís nurtaina…
Cánin i sá tanuvaxë!
藏身于此的邪祟
Cé ná ulco sís nurtaina…
速速现身
I ettuluvas caninye!
瑟莱因
Thrain?
瑟罗尔之子
Son of Thror?
我的老朋友
My old friend.
甘道夫
Gandalf?
一辈子啦
A lifetime.
我被困在这里一辈子啦
I have been here a lifetime.
我错以为你死了 真是抱歉
I’m so sorry I gave you up for dead.
我有个儿子
I had a son.
我会与你并肩战斗
I Will fight with you.
索林
Thorin.
你会再见到他的 我的朋友
And you will see him again, my friend.
快 我们必须离开
Come, we must leave.
半兽人占领了摩瑞亚
The Orcs had taken Moria.
战争 我们在打仗
War. We were at war.
我四面受敌
I was surrounded.
亵渎者
The Defiler.
亵渎者阿佐格来了
Azog the Defiler… had come.
他们夺走了它
They took it.
七戒中的最后一枚
The last of the seven.
走吧 我带你出去
Come on, let’s get you out of here.
出不去的
There is no way out.
他们会拦住你
They will stop you.
怪蛇会拦住你
he serpents…will stop you.
那是幻象
It’s an illusion.
只是幻象
Just an illusion.
他们把你怎么了
What have they done to you?
我什么都没说
I never told them.
他们逼我 可是我一个字都没说
They tried to make me, but I never said a word.
东西安全吗 甘道夫 地图和钥匙
Have you kept them safe, Gandalf? The map and the key?
我交给索林了
I gave them to Thorin.
你会为他骄傲的
You’d be proud of him.
他已踏上重夺艾雷博的远征
He’s taken up the quest to reclaim Erebor.
艾雷博
Erebor.
他会夺回阿肯宝钻
He will retrieve the Arkenstone.
七支矮人♥大♥军
The seven armies of the Dwarves…
-将重归新王麾下 -不不
– will answer to a new king. – No. No.
索林千万不能去艾雷博
Thorin must not go near Erebor.
千万不能有人进孤山
No one must enter that mountain.
肯定是这里了
This must be it.
隐秘之门
The hidden door.
那些质疑我们的人 后悔去吧
That all those who doubted us, rue this day!
我们有钥匙
Aye, we have a key.
所以应该有个锁孔
This means that somewhere, there is a keyhole.
杜林之日 落日余晖
The last light of Durin’s Day…
锁孔即现
will shine upon the keyhole.
太阳要下山了 快点
We’re losing the light, come on.
别乱砸 我听不到了
Be quiet! We can’t hear when you’re thumping!
找不到
Can’t find it.
不在这
It’s not here!
这里
Here!
砸开它
Wreck it down!
加油
Come on.
肯定能打开
It has to break.
没用 门封上了
It’s no good, the door is sealed.
不能用蛮力打开
Can’t be opened by force.
有强力的魔法保护着
There is powerful magic on it.

No.
杜林之日 落日余晖
The last light of Durin’s Day…
锁孔即现
will shine upon the keyhole.
就是这么说的
That what it says.
我们少了什么
What did we miss?
我们少了什么
What did we miss?
-巴林 -没有太阳光了
– Balin. – We’ve lost the light.
没有办法了
There’s no more to be done.
我们只有那一次机会
We have but one chance.
过来吧 小伙子们 结束了
Come over here, lads. It’s over.
等一下
Wait a minute.
他们去哪
Where are they going?
怎么能现在放弃
You can’t give up now.
索林
Thorin.
不能现在放弃
You can’t give up now.
画眉叩门
Last light, the grey stone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!