Has the Lord of the silver fountains returned?
银泉之主 刻石之王
The lord of the silver fountains. The king of carven stone.
山下之王
The King Beneath the Mountain.
将重回宝座
Shall come into his own.
鸣钟欢庆欢迎山下之王
And the bell shall ring in gladness at the Mountain King’s return.
但一切必以悲剧收场
But all shall fail in sadness,
长湖映亮燃火光
and the lake will shine and burn.
-爸 我试过拦住他们… -他们走了多久
– Da, I tried to stopped them… – How long have they been gone?
拿到武器 直接去孤山
As soon we have the weapons we make straight for the Mountain.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
诺力
Go, Nori.
下一个
Next.
预言
Prophecy?
谁又提那老玩意
Who dragged up that old nonsense?
民众 大人
People, sire.
民众正在街道上聚集
They’re gathering in the streets.
他们说国王要回到孤山
They’re saying that a king will return to the Lonely Mountain…
河中会再次流起黄金
and that the rivers will once more run with gold.
黄金成河 一派胡言
Rivers of gold? Poppycock.
您说的对 大人
As you say, sire.
可是人们总是相信自己想要相信的东西
But people will believe what they want to believe.
他们太久没见过任何财富了
It’s been a long time since they’ve seen any riches.
旧时的传说燃起了他们的希望
The old tales offer them hope.
你还好吗
You all right?
撑得住
I can manage.
我们赶紧离开此地
Let’s just get out of here.
快跑
Run!
快 快跑
Quickly! Move now!
放开我 放开
Get off me! Get off!
把他们押到这边
Move them along here.

Move on!
这什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
抓到他们在偷武器 大人
We caught them stealing weapon, sire.
这是全民公敌呀
Enemies of the state, em?
看样子是群下♥贱♥的佣兵 大人
A disgrace bunch of mercenaries, if ever there were, Sire.
住嘴
Hold your tongue!
你不知道自己在跟谁讲话
You do not know to whom you speak.
这哪是什么犯罪 他是索林
This is no common criminal! This is Thorin,
瑟罗尔之孙 瑟莱因之子
son of Thrain, son of Thror!
我们是艾雷博的矮人
We are the Dwarves of Erebor.
我们来收复故土
We have come to reclaim our homeland.
我还记得这镇子昔日的辉煌
I remember this town in the great days of old.
船舶停满码头
Fleets of boats laid at the harbor,
满载丝绸和宝石
filled with silks and fine gems.
那时这里不是被遗忘的湖中小镇
This was no forsaken town on a lake.
而是北方的贸易中心
This was the center of all trade of the North.
我要重现往日的辉煌
I would see those days return,
点亮矮人的熔炉
I would relive the great forges of Dwarves,
让艾雷博的再次财富源源不断
send wealth and riches flowing once more…
涌向四方
from the hordes of Erebor!
你只会带来死亡
Death, that is what you will bring upon us.
龙火和毁灭
Dragon fire and ruin.
吵醒了那凶兽 我们就全完了
If you awaken that beast, it will destroy us all.
你们可以听他泼冷水 不过我保证
You can listen to this nay-sayer, but I promise you this:
如果成功
If we succeed,
孤山的财富大家可以一起分享
all will share in the wealth of the Mountain.
到手的财富 可以让十座长湖城重现辉煌
You will have enough gold, to rebuild Esgaroth 10 times over.
我们凭什么信你空口许诺
Why should we take you at your word?
我们对你一无所知
We know nothing about you.
谁能为你的人格担♥保♥
Who here can vouch for your character?

Me.
我来为他担♥保♥
I’ll vouch for him.
我与这些矮人一同长途跋涉 历尽艰辛
I have traveled far…with these Dwarves through great danger…
索林·橡木盾一诺千金
and if Thorin Oakenshield…gives his word…
言出必行
then he will keep it.
所有人 听我说 听好
All of you, listen to me! You must listen!
你们忘记河谷城的惨剧了吗
Have you forgotten what happened in Dale?
忘记葬身火海的百姓了吗
Have you forgotten of those who died in firestorm?
都是为了什么
And for what purpose?
为了山下之王盲目的野心
The blind ambition of a Mountain King.
贪婪蒙蔽了他的双眼 他心中只有贪欲
So riven by greed, he can not see beyond his own desire!
等一等 我们每个人
No, no. We must not, any of us,
都不要急着横加指责
be too quick to lay blame.
不要忘了 正是你的先人
Let us not forget, that it was Girion,
河谷城主吉瑞安
Lord of Dale, your ancestor,
没能杀死那怪物
who failed to kill the beast.
没错 大人 我们都知道这个故事
It’s true, sire. We all know the story.
他射了一箭又一箭 却全部射偏
Arrow after arrow he shot, each one missing its mark.
你无权
You have no right,
无权进入孤山
no right to enter that mountain.
没人比我有权
I have the only right.
请问长湖镇长
I speak to the Master of the men of the lake.
您愿意见证预言成真吗
Will you see the prophecy fulfilled?
愿意
Will you…
分享我们的无尽财富吗
share in the great wealth of our people?
您怎么说
What say you?
我要说 欢迎
I say unto you, welcome!
我们欢庆 欢迎山下之王
Welcome and rise! Welcome, King under the mountain!
你知道我们少一个人吧
You do know we have one short?
-比弗在哪 -他不在也不要管他
– Where’s Bifur? – He’s not here, we leave him behind.
想在日落前找到门 只能这么做
You’ll have to, if you were to find the door before nightfall.
我们拖不起了
We can risk no more delays.
你不能去
Not you.
今天要全力赶路 你会拖慢我们的
We must travel with speed. You’ll slow us down.
你在说什么呢 我要跟你们走
What are you talking about? I’m coming with you.

No.
舅舅 我一定要看着那门打开
Uncle, I must be there when that door is open.
我们一定要一起仰望父辈的厅堂 索林
When we first look upon the halls of our fathers, Thorin…
奇力 留下
Kili, stay here,
休息 痊愈后来找我们
rest, join us when you’re healed.
我来陪这孩子
I’ll stay with the lad
我的职责就是照顾伤员
my duty lies with the wounded.
舅舅
Uncle.
我们是听着孤山的故事长大的
We grew up with the tales of the Mountain, tales you told us.
不要剥夺他的梦想
You can’t take that away from him.
-菲力 -我可以背他
– Fili. – I will carry him if I must!
有一天你会坐上王位 那时候你就懂了
One day you will be king and you will understand.
不能因为一个矮人耽搁了远征
I cannot risk the fate of this quest for the sake of one Dwarf.
哪怕是我的亲人
Not even my own kin.
菲力 别犯傻 你属于集体
Fili, don’t be a fool. You belong with the company.
我要和弟弟在一起
I belong with my brother.
我的胡子哎 是该出发了吗
By my beard, is that the time!
带上我们最美好的祝愿
Go now with our goodwill…and good wishes.
-愿你们给所有人带回好运 -等一等
– And may your return bring good fortune to all! – Wait!
再会
Goodbye.
让开
Out of the way!

No!
你们也错过开船了吗
Did you miss the boarders as well?
奇力 奇力
Kili, Kili!
让路 走开
Get out of there. Go on.
大人圣明
Masterfully handled, sire.
民众对您的拥戴超出以往
Your popularity has never been so high.
全镇都叨念着您的名字
The entire town twittering your name.
当然 我这招相当明智
Yes, it was rather clever.
无论我们的小朋友得胜归来
Either our little friends return triumphant…
让我大赚特赚
in which case, I stand to make a pretty penny…
还是做了斯矛革的加餐
…or old Smaug dines on Dwarf for a day or two.
重要的是 他们走了
The important thing is, they’re off our hands.
请等一等
Please, wait.
求你 我们需要你的帮助
Please. We need your help.
-我弟弟病了 -病

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!