只要你将属于我的宝石归还
if you but return what is mine.
投桃报李
A favor for a favor.
王者之间的约定
Have my word, one king to another.
哪怕世界毁灭
I would not trust Thranduil
我也不会相信瑟兰迪尔国王的承诺
the great king to honor his words till the end of all days be upon us.
你毫无信义可言
You lack all honor!
我看到过你怎样对待盟友
I’ve seen how you treat your friends.
我们曾向你求援
We came to you once,
饥肠辘辘 无家可归
starving, homeless , seeking your help.
你却袖手旁观
But you turned your back.
你转身离去 让我的人♥民♥饱受煎熬
You turned away from the suffering of my people.
面对毁灭家园的地狱之火
The inferno that destroyed us.
葬身火海
Imrid amrad ursul!
别跟我说龙火
Do not talk to me of dragon fire.
我遭遇过它的愤怒和毁灭
I know its wrath and ruin.
我也斗过北方的恶龙
I have faced the great serpents of the north.
我警告过你祖父 他的贪婪必会引来恶果
I warned your grandfather of what his greed would summon.
但他充耳不闻
But he would not listen.
你和他一样
You are just like him.
你这么顽固 就烂在这里好了
Stay here if you will, and rot.
对精灵而言 百年不过一瞬
100 years is a mere blink in the life of an Elf.
我有耐心 我等得起
I am patient. I can wait.
-他向你提条件了吗 -提了
– Did he offer you a deal? – He did.
我唾弃了他的坟墓
I told him he can go ish kakhfê ai’d dur rugnu!
还有他的族人们
Him and all his kin!
好吧
That’s that, then.
那是我们唯一的希望
The deal was our only hope.
并不是唯一的
Not our only hope.
我知道你在那
I know you’re there.
为何在阴影中徘徊
Why do you linger in the shadows?
我是来向您报告的
I was coming to report to you.
我记得两天前就命你剿灭那个巢穴
I thought I ordered that nest to be destroyed not two moons past.
我们奉命清理了森林 大王
We cleared the forest as ordered, my lord.
但更多蜘蛛不断从南面涌入
But more spiders keep coming up from the south.
它们在多尔戈多的废墟中繁殖
They are spawning in the ruins of Dol Guldur.
如果能从源头上扼制…
If we could kill them at their source…
那座要塞在我们边界之外
The fortress lies beyond our borders.
驱除入侵我们领土的避免邪恶生物
Keep our lands clear of those foul creatures.
那才是你的工作
That is your task.
把它们赶走之后呢
And when we drive them off? What then?
它们难道不会为害其他地方吗
Will they not spread to other lands?
其他地方不关我的事
Other lands are not my concern.
世界的命运起落沉浮
Fortunes of the world will rise and fall.
在这片国度之中 我们永存
But here in this kingdom, we will endure.
莱戈拉斯说你今天非常英勇
Legolas said you fought well today.
他越来越喜欢你了
He’s grown very fond of you.
我向您保证 大王
I assure you, my lord.
在他眼里 我只不过是个卫队长
Legolas thinks of me as no more than a captain of the guard.
以前或许如此
Perhaps he did once.
现在可不一定
Now I’m not so sure.
我想您不会允许您儿子
I do not think you would allow your son
与卑微的西尔凡精灵结合
to pledge himself to a lowly Silvan Elf.
没错 我不会允许
No, you’re right. I would not.
但他还是很在乎你
Still, he cares about you.
不要给他虚幻的希望
Do not give him hope where there is none.
你手里那枚石头是什么
The stone in your hand, what is it?
是个护身符
It is a talisman.
附着强大的咒语
A powerful spell lies upon it,
只要不是矮人 看了上面的字
if any but a Dwarf reads the runes on this stone…
都会受到永恒的诅咒
They will be forever cursed.
也没准
Or not.
信则灵 不信则不灵
Depending on whether you believe.
这种东西不过是个象征
This kind of thing is just a token.
符文石
A rune stone.
我妈妈给我的 好让我记得承诺
My mother gave it to me so I’d remember my promise.
什么承诺
What promise?
我会回到她身边
That I would come back to her.
她很担心
She worries.
她觉得我太鲁莽
She thinks I’m reckless.
是吗
Are you?
好盛大的宴会
Sounds like quite a party having out there.
那是星光盛宴It is Mereth-en-Gilith.
星光下的欢宴
The feast of starlight.
埃尔达眼中所有光都是神圣的
All light is sacred to the Eldar.
但木精灵最爱的是星光
But Wood Elves love best for light of the stars.
我一直觉得星光是清冷的
I always thought it is a cold light.
遥不可及
Remote and far away.
星光是回忆
It is memory.
珍贵纯粹
Precious and pure.
像你的承诺一样
Like your promise.
我有时会去外面走走
I have walked there sometimes.
森林外面 夜色之中
Beyond the forest and up into the night.
远远地看着整个世界
I have seen the world full away.
夜空中洒满白色的光辉
And the white light forever fill the air.
我见过一次焰月
I saw fire moon once.
在登兰德附近的路上
The roads of the path near Dunland.
巨大的月亮 火红金灿的光芒
Huge, red and golden it was, filled the sky.
我们当时护送一批梅督林的商人
We were an escort for some merchants in Mindolluin,
他们用银器换皮毛
they were trading in silver work for furs.
我们沿着绿荫路南下
We took the Greenway south.
山一直在我们左侧
Keeping the mountain to our left.
日暮之后
At the end of the day,
一轮巨大的焰月 照亮我们的路
you see huge fire moon lighting our path.
我们的酒快喝完了
We’re running out of drink.
这些空酒桶几小时前就该送回长湖镇了
These empty barrels should be sent back to Esgaroth hours ago.
驳船工肯定在等了
Bargeman would be waiting for them.
随你怎么说
Say what you like,
国王脾气臭 藏酒可好喝
but the ill-tempered king has this excellent, tasty wine.
-来吧 罗斯 尝一尝 -我还要看管矮人呢
– Come on, Ross, try it. – I have the Dwarves in my charge.
都锁起来了 还能跑哪儿去
They’re locked up, where can they go?
我敢打赌太阳都要出来了 天快亮了
I’ll wager the sun is on the rise. Must be nearly dawn.
我们是不是永远都到不了孤山了
We never gonna reach the mountain, are we?
关在这里怎么去孤山
Not stuck in here, you know?
比尔博
Bilbo.
附近有卫兵
There are guards nearby.
这是什么
What’s this?
你先走
You first.
-欧瑞 -不是那边 在下面 跟我来
– Ori. – Not that way. Down here, follow me!
这边
This way.
-快来 -我们居然跑到酒窖来了
– Come. – I don’t believe we’re in the cellars!
你应该带我们找出去的路
You’re supposed to be leading us out now for the road!
我心里有数
I know what I’m doing.
这边
This way.
所有人 快进酒桶 快点
Everyone, climb into the barrels, quickly!
你疯了吗 他们会发现我们的
Are you mad? They’ll find us.
不 不 不会的 我保证
No, no, they won’t. I promise you!
拜托 一定要相信我
Please, please, you must trust me!
照他说的做
Do as he says.
我们现在怎么做
What do we do now?
屏住呼吸
Hold your breath.
屏住呼吸 什么意思
Hold my breath? What do you mean?
管钥匙的守卫呢
Where is the keeper of the keys?
欢迎 巴金斯先生
Welcome, Master Baggins.
快点 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
抓稳了
Hold on!
比尔博
Bilbo!
坚持住
Hang on.
不 救命啊
No. Help!

No!
小心
Watch out!
去桥上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!