双方会有商量的余地
…various parties will bandy
商量减刑的可能性
about the possibility of sentence reduction…
因为配合调查或者协助…
…for cooperation or otherwise assisting the–
协助起诉
Assisting the prosecution.
但这次没门
Not this time.
今天要你来 我就是要亲口告诉你
You’re here today so I could personally tell you…
你这辈子别想离开联邦监狱
…that you are going to die in federal prison.
你们这伙人都一样
And so are all your friends.
不谈交易
No deal.
没有商量的余地
No compromise.
等到了那一天
And when that day comes…
你会疯了似的要配合调查
…when you start trying to be my hero collaborator so hard…
我得赏你巴掌才能让你闭嘴
…that l have to slap you to shut up
肯定会有这一天…
And it will come…
放下你那可悲而错误的爱尔兰拒不作证精神
despite your pitiable, misguided, Irish omerta.
终于无法继续沉默
when your code of silence finally gives way…
就因害怕在监狱里得用香烟才不会被人性侵
to fear of trafficking in cigarettes to prevent sexual enslavement…
我就想让你知道
…I just want you to know that
到时候我肯定会对你说 操♥你♥妈♥逼
it’s gonna be me who tells you to go fuck yourself.
你们下次想要我的帅照 提前说一声
Hey, next time you guys wanna take pictures of me, just call ahead.
不用搞得乱七八糟的
You know, we can do better than a barbeque.
可以拍套日历写♥真♥ 懂吗
A calendar shoot. You know?
没准照个果照 抹点香油
Maybe topless, lubed up.
你们想要什么都行
Whatever you guys are into.
联调局车上有半英寸的哑光黑色天线
FBl car antennas are half-inch matte black…
差不多在车后挡风玻璃的3/4处
…about three-quarters the way down the rear windshield.
之后跟着州警
Statie are pigtailed…
还有波士顿警♥察♥
…B.P.D., half and half.
城里每个小孩都知道
Every peewee in the town
联调局的车后天线长什么样
knows what an FBl rear antenna looks like.
所以你们以后得学聪明点…
So, in the future, if you guys are gonna try to be slick…
最起码强过六岁小孩
…be slicker than a 6-year-old.
我得回去工作了
l gotta get back to work.
我能走了吗
Can l go?
指纹的线索祝你们好运
Good luck with that print.
早上好 剑桥储蓄银行
Good morning, Cambridge Savings.
请克莱尔·季塞接电♥话♥
Claire Keesey, please.
她是银行经理
She’s the manager.
她不在这里工作了
Oh, she’s no longer working here.
-什么时候的事 -周五
– Since when? – Friday.
去申请搜查令 宅电 手♥机♥
Just get the warrant. Land, cell,
邮件 传真 网络电♥话♥ 全都要查
e-mail, fax, Skype. The whole fucking thing.
-天啊 道格 -我挑了好久
– Oh, my God, Doug, – Took me forever trying to pick it out.
-漂亮极了 -还喜欢吗
– Yeah, it’s beautiful. – Is that all right?
嗯 但我不能收下 真的不行
Yeah, but I can’t accept that from you. I can’t take that,
为什么 你拿去卖♥♥了吧 我可不会收回
Why not? You can hawk it. I’m not taking it back.
不 我是说 你不能…
No. I mean, you can’t–
收下吧 拜托了 坐下
Keep it. Come on, sit down. Sit down.
-坐下 -好吧
– Sit down. – Okay.
我今天辞职了
I quit my job today.
什么
What?
你准备做什么
What are you gonna do?
我也不知道 全职志愿者吧
Uh, I don’t know. Volunteer full-time.
也许回去教书
Maybe go back to teaching.
一个人靠个垫子就能活
I have a little cushion.
知道吗
You know…
人们每天起床 都做同一件事
…people get up every day, they do the same thing.
他们告诉自己
They tell themself they’re
要改变自己的生活 却从来光说不做
gonna change their life one day and they never do.
我现在要改变自己的生活
I’m gonna change mine.
何不和我一起呢
Why don’t you do it with me?
到某个地方去
Go somewhere.
我们俩能用一张沙发
I got a little sofa put away.
试试看么
Give it a shot.
那我们去哪儿
Well, where would we go?
你想去哪就去哪 随你
Wherever you want. I don’t know.
看看那里有什么
See what we got there.
其实也没什么大不了
Doesn’t have to be a big thing,
我想过要去看看…
you know? I thought about going down to…
我奶奶在佛州橘子镇的小店还在不在
…see if my grandma’s place is still there. Tangerine, Florida.
但所有以食物命名的地方我都想去
But I’ll go to any town named after a food.
密歇根的西柚镇 新墨西哥的西瓜镇
Grapefruit, Michigan. Watermelon, New Mexico.
在地图上选一个就行
Just pick it on a map.
你没有读过一份叫《小城》的报纸
You ever read that paper The Town?
免费报纸么 看过
The free paper? Yeah.
我那天在打扫门厅
I was clearing my foyer the other day…
在报纸上看到张照片
…and there was a picture
是在街道里骚扰我的其中一个人
of the guys who were harassing me in the bricks.
-是吗 -嗯
– Yeah? – Mm-hm.
有篇文章说 他们中有人被枪击了
It was an article about how one of them got shot.
-有说是谁干的吗 -没有
– Say who did it? – No.
显然是当地黑帮干的
Local gangsters, apparently.
看来这是他们在街上
I guess that’s what you get
贩毒应得的报应吧
for being out on the street dealing drugs.
你怎么知道他们在贩毒
What makes you say they were dealing drugs?
我在那儿长大的 克莱尔
I grew up out there, Claire.
相信我 那帮人就是在贩毒
Believe me, that kid was selling drugs.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
那些恐吓你的家伙
I feel bad the kid who
选错了行当 我感到很遗憾吗
was terrorizing you ran into the wrong guys?
相信我 我一点也不
Believe me, I don’t.
我在乎你 不想看到你受伤
You know, I care about you. I don’t wanna see you get hurt.
欺负女人算什么好汉
You don’t go after women.
他伤害了你 别人再回敬他 事情就是这样
He hurt you, someone hurt him. Too bad. That’s the way it goes.
这就叫报应
You know? That’s karma.
我觉得不会有这种报应
I don’t think karma works like that.
不管怎样
Well, however it works,
够他受的了
it worked out bad for them kids, you know?
我可不会表示同情
And I’m not gonna shed a tear over it.
我们去吃点东西吧
Let’s go get some food, okay?
阿福
Frawl.
怎么
What is it?
克莱尔·季塞一小时前
Phone conversation between
和个一次性手♥机♥有过通话
Claire Keesey and a burner cell about an hour ago.
看看你能不能听出这个声音
See if you can recognize the voice.
我能过去吗 我想和你聊聊
Hey, can l come over? I want to talk to you.
好啊 你刚去哪儿了
Yeah. Where have you been?
抱歉 刚刚有事脱不开身
Sorry, l got held up.
我现在从我家过来
l’m coming over from my place.
你能来后门放我进去吗
Will you come down the back and let me in?
没想到你会从银行辞职
Hadn’t realized you’d left your job at the bank.
嗯 上星期的事了
Uh…. Oh, yeah. Yeah. Last week.
不好意思 这我也得汇报一声吗
l’m sorry, was l supposed to notify someone?
很精致
Fancy.
是啊 别人送的
Yeah. It was a gift.
听着 我觉得也许你该走了
Look, I think maybe you should go.
我们有嫌疑犯了
We have our suspects.
我过来就是告诉你这个
l came by to share this with you.
杰姆斯·考夫林
James Coughlin.
艾伯特·马格朗
Albert Magloan.
戴斯蒙·埃尔登
Desmond Elden.
这伙人和北角区的银行抢劫案有关
Part of a crew that we tied into the bank job at North End…
还有至少三次运钞车抢劫案
…and at least three other armored car robberies.
看着脸熟吗
Look familiar?
你为他打开了保险柜
You opened the safe for him.
他毫发无损地放了你
He left you unharmed…
而现在你俩在谈恋爱
…and now the two of you are carrying
却没告诉联邦调查局
on a relationship about which you lied to the FBl.
我错了
l was wrong.
你是该请个律师
You do need a lawyer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!