– Such a trashy little fuck pad. – Take it easy.
你给她买♥♥了蒂芙尼项链 啥时去大酒店开房♥呢
After a Tiffany necklace, I thought a room at the Ritz.

Huh?
你说什么
What’d you say?
你听谁说的 你怎么知道项链的事
Where did you hear that? Where’d you hear about a necklace?
一只小鸟
A little bird.
别他妈自作聪明 谁告诉你的
Fucking smartass. Who told you that?
谁告诉你项链的事
Who told you about a necklace?
我知道你宁愿看到我脖子上缠根绳子
I know you’d rather see a rope around my neck!
你♥他♥妈♥的滚出去 快走
You’re getting the fuck out of here. Let’s go.
过来 亲爱的 一切都会好的 没问题
Come here, honey. I know, it’s gonna be okay. It’s all right.
-我们跟你走 -你给我滚出去
– We’re coming with you. – You’re getting out of here.
小道 他妈的我们要跟你走
Dougy, we’re fucking coming with you.
该走了 好吗 我们走
It’s time to go. Okay? Here we go.
该走了 亲爱的 好吗
Time to go, sweetheart. Okay?
-我不走 -快走
– I’m not leaving here. – Let’s go.
-我他妈不走 -带孩子回家
– I’m not fucking leaving. – Take the kid home.
他妈的别碰我
Get the fuck off me!
我自己会走
I can walk myself.
不准你拒绝我
Don’t you say no to me!
带上这个
Take this.
你♥他♥妈♥能不能别这样 弄得我都紧张了
Will you quit fucking doing that? You’re making me nervous.
我们抓到个酒醉驾驶
We got a DWI over here, one car.
是克丽丝汀·考夫林 她还带着个小孩
Coughlin, Kristina. She had a kid with her.
她现在麻州综合医院 她让我给你打电♥话♥
The mother’s at Mass General. She wanted me to call you.
知道了 我马上过去
All right, yeah. I’ll be right there.
警官
Officer.
我们走
Let’s go.
这边走
Down here.
门在那边
There’s the door.
记住 他妈的你们就当没见过我
And remember, you never fucking saw me.
知道了
Okay.
福斯特医生 请拨112
Dr. Forrest, dial 112, please.
福斯特医生 请拨112
Dr. Forrest, please dial 112.
你终于来了 钱先生
Here he is, Mr. Six-Inches.
怎么了
What happened?
你是犯罪终结者 他妈的自己想
You’re a crimestopper, figure it the fuck out.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
我知道你吸毒又酗酒
I know you have oxycodone, cocaine and alcohol in your system.
你名下还有5辆汽车
I know that you have five cars registered in your name.
我也知道 你女儿现在
And I know right now, your daughter is sitting
正坐在警车上
in the back of a state van
准备被送往福利院
driven to the Department of Social Services.
你还想纠缠多久
So how long you wanna do this?
我也是个人 知道吗
I’m a person, you know?
对 一个需要认罪协议的人
A person who’s gonna need a plea agreement
如果你还想再见到你女儿
if you ever want to see your kid again.
为什么被利用的总是我
Why is it always I’m the one who’s getting used?
你知道些什么
What do you have?
我只知道
Knowing just that…
小道做完这次就要走了
Dougy’s going away after.
等下 做什么 做完什么
Wait, what after? After what?
克丽丝塔 你得放聪明点
Krista, I need you to be smart here.
这对希安可是个关键时刻
This could be a big moment for Shyne.
让她的生活能有重大改变
Make a huge difference in her life.
我们能帮你 亲爱的
We can help you, sweetheart.
-你在吗 -在
– You there? – I’m here.
-准备就绪 -好 出发
-All set. – Okay. Go ahead.
准备就绪
All set.
谁报的警
Who called 911?
问你们呢 谁报的警
You the guys who called 911?
这里没人报♥警♥
No one from here called.
-没 我们没有 -不是我们
– Nah, we didn’t. – It wasn’t us.
我们接到有人报♥警♥
We got a 911 call.
有人报♥警♥说打劫 伙计们
Robbery, guys. Come on.
-你是说打劫吗 -对
– You said a robbery? – Yeah.
有人报♥警♥说你们被劫持了
A call saying you’re being held up.
-我问问看迈克 -我们刚从迈克那边过来
– Let me call Mike. – We just walked past Mike.
他放我们进来的
He let us in.
伙计们 我们接到求救电♥话♥ 好吗
Look, guys. We got a distress call. All right?
-那谁打的电♥话♥ -没人打电♥话♥
– So who made the call? – Nobody called from here.
没人 那我们来这做什么
No one called? What are we doing here?
-等一下 迈克在哪 -我刚不是说了么
– Hold on. Where’s Mike? – I just told you where Mike was.
你们没问题吧
You boys see all right?
-听好了 -你别他妈自作聪明
– Listen. Listen. – You fucking smartass.
为了安全起见
For our safety, for everyone’s safety,
我们要检查你们的身份证
we need to see your IDs.
老兄 等下 我们在这一上午了 别紧张
Guys, hold up. We been here all morning. Take it easy.
我搭档让你们出示身份证
My partner asked for your ID.
听到没 我们又不认识你们
All right? We don’t know you
我们得检查你们的身份证
till we identify all the parties involved here,
才能确认你们的身份
We’re gonna need some IDs.
所有人都给我趴在地上 就现在
We need to see everyone on the ground. Right now.
等一下
Hold up.
-放下武器 -别紧张
– Get your hand off your weapon. – Relax.
-趴下 -都他妈给我趴下
– Get on the ground! – Get on the fucking ground.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
脸朝下
Face down.
放背后 快点
Behind your back. Come on.
把手放背后
Get your hands behind your back.
手放背后 快点
Hands behind your back. Let’s go.
-放松 -操
– Take it easy. – Fuck.
现金室里的人
In the cash room.
阿诺德·华斯顿 你住在昆西区黑泽街311号♥
Arnold Washton. You live at 311 Hazer Street in Quincy…
妻子叫琳达 养了三条小狗
with a wife named Linda and three small dogs.
别打求救电♥话♥
Do not make a distress call.
现金室还有一个人
Also in the cash room:
莫顿·佩维特 你住在兰道夫区康庭街27号♥
Morton Previtt. You live at 27 Counting Lane, Randolph.
妻子也叫琳达
Wife, also Linda.
莫顿 快开门 不然你们老婆就遭殃
Morton, the Lindas want you to open this door.
我们有人就等在你家门口
We have men outside your homes.
退后 退后
Back up. Back up.
你们以为能逃出去吗
You think you’re gonna get out of here?
我有朋友是瓦尔普的狱警
I got friends that are guards at Walpole.
他们会让你们死得很惨
They’ll make your lives hell.
不用担心 老家伙
Don’t you worry about it, old-timer.
没人会去坐牢
No one’s going to prison.
再来十个
Ten more.
马上就来
Right away.
拿起来
Picking up.
至少从球迷角度看红袜队的胜利
Least from the fan base when the Red Sox win.
当红袜队在加时赛绝杀
When the Red Sox win in extra innings
所有人都开开心心回家
and eveybody can go home happy…
嘴里还唱着 “污水歌♥”
and they’re singing ‘Dirty Water’
-还顺利吧 -见了鬼的顺利
– How you doing? – Fucking beautiful.
快点
Come on.
上个让红袜队这么惨的混球
Last motherfucker who
是杰克·克拉克[著名棒球明星]
robbed the Red Sox like this was Jack Clark.
查看了下附近
Looked around the block.
没有轿车 没有货车 毛都没有
There’s no cars, no vans around. Nothing.
不是太早就是太晚了
Maybe we’re too early. Or too late.
兄弟们 快点 戒♥严♥这条街
Guys. Let’s go. I want this street clear.
快 疏散人群 快点
Come on, get these people out of here. Let’s go.
长官 我们一直想联♥系♥现金室的保安
Sir. We’ve been trying to hail security for the cash room.
没有人接
We’re not getting a response.
好吧 我们走 他妈的快出去
Okay, let’s go. Let’s get the fuck out of here.

Come on.
快点
Come on.
妈的
Shit.
-操 -他妈的快出去
-Fuck! – Let’s get the fuck out of here!
那里面是我们的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!