Slumming?
我是联邦调查局的
l work for the FBl.
我也是
Me too.
那你一定是新来的
Well, you must be new.
没错
You’re all right.
但这不是说你就得手了
It doesn’t mean you’re getting fucked, though.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
You gotta chase the rabbit if you want the tail.
我妈告诉我的
My mom taught me that.
你之前和道格·麦克雷
You used to hang around with Doug MacRay
交往过一阵吧
a little bit, huh?
你怎么知道小道
How do you know Dougy?
我们差不多一起工作
We sort of work together.
在沙砾公♥司♥吗
Sand and Gravel?
不 不是
No. No, no.
你对尺寸拿的精准吗
You a pretty decent judge of size?
看情况
Depends.
是什么尺寸
Size of what?
你觉得这个有多大
How big would you say that is?
六英寸吗
Six inches?
大于还是小于
Over or under?
小于
Under.

Wrong.
准确地说是6.14英寸
6.14 inches exactly.
我对钱的一切了如指掌
I know everything there is to know about money.
厚度 0.0043英寸
Thickness, 0.0043 inches.
重量 大约一克
Weight, about one gram,
很有意思
which is interesting.
因为这就说明
Because that means that
这二十块纸币连他的重量都不值
this $20 bill isn’t even worth its own weight
我是说毒品的价
…in Oxy.
那是如何运作的呢
So how does it work?
酒保接到个电♥话♥
Bartender gets a call.
你在甲地取个包裹 再送到乙地
You pick up a package at point A, deliver it to point B.
花匠再告诉你丙地
The Florist gives you C?
你想要骗过我么
You’re thinking of running out on me.
没那么简单 因为你也知道
It’s not that simple. Because, you see
我要是在这里晃一下这个
I start waving this around in here.
你就麻烦了
Bad for you.
我要找个律师
I want a lawyer.
很好 去吧
Good. Get one.
这都是为了保护你 好吗
I mean, it’s all about protecting yourself, right?
不只是你 还有你女儿
Not even yourself. Your daughter.
别提我女儿
Don’t talk about my daughter.
你和麦克雷在一起多久了
How long were you with MacRay?
一直都在一起
All my life.
你们在一起这些年
In all those years that you were together
他送过你多少条钻石项链
how many diamond necklaces did he give you?
好吧 安排如下 我们得万无一失
Alright, here’s the deal. Looks like we’re pretty dialed in.
小戴周末把电力货车开回来
Dez took the van home over the weekend…
所以应该没问题
…so that should work.
他周一在工厂和虫眼碰头
He’s meeting bug eyes at the plant on Monday.
克丽丝塔订好房♥间 做好准备
Krista booked the rooms, set up the outfits,
到时就按计划行事
and made the New Hampshire run.
我都好了 你呢
That’s what I got, How you looking?
好了 家伙都备齐了
All right, the tools are set.
穿上防弹衣
Got our body armor.
一切顺利的话
You know, this thing goes right,
你也好隐退了
could be your turn to step away, too.
没错
Sure.
我能做什么 小道
What am I gonna do, Dougy?
去玛格丽塔温柔乡
Go down to Margaritaville,
喝个烂醉 再掉进他妈的粪坑里吗
drink me half a yard and fall off fucking bar stools?
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
这次风险这么大
The weight of this thing.
好歹上个双保险
Pack a parachute at least.
你知道在监狱里最有趣是什么吗
You know the funniest thing about being in prison?
大家都假装想出狱
Guys pretending that they wanna get out.

Fuck.
你听老人们说起过”五十磅的马”吗
You ever hear the old-timers call a guy a “50-pound horse”?
“五十磅的马” 没听过
“Fifty-pound horse”? No.
好吧 是这样
All right. Ahem.
一个人带着两匹马
A guy’s walking with two horses, right?
一匹扛了一百磅 另一匹扛了五十磅
One horse is carrying a hundred pounds, the other one’s got 50.
后来 扛一百磅的马倒下死了
Now, the hundred-pound horse falls over dead.
那家伙骂了一句 草泥马
So the guy’s like, “What the fuck?”
把那一百磅的货物放到另一匹马上
Takes the hundred-pound sack, puts it on the 50-pound horse.
而那匹马却一动不动
Then that 50-pound horse, he won’t move,
背着多出来的货物 它死也不肯向前一步
He won’t take one step with another pound on his back.
那就是我
That’s me.
我只知道这些
This is all I know.
我没法再忍♥受监狱 小道
I can’t do any more time, Dougy.
如果我们搞砸了
So if we get jammed up,
就当场拼个你死我活
we’re holding court on the street.
好吗
All right?
是骡子
Mule.

What’s that?
老人们说的那个故事
The story the old-timers tell…
不是马
…it ain’t a horse.
是”五十磅的骡子”
It’s a 50-pound mule.
回头见
See you out there.
他什么时候来
What time did he get here?
据我们安在货车上的GPS 是早上6点
Six a.m. According to the GPS we have on his truck.
所以就通知了你们
So we alerted you.
我们就这么冲过去 把他们都给逮了
Pop the door, kick their nuts in.
我们得等他们犯罪 抓个正着吧 蒂诺
We should wait for them to commit a crime, don’t you think, Dino?
这次没有用来换的车
No switch car.
停车场有情况
Ran a cue hot on the parking lot.
一辆切诺基被盗
That Cherokee is boosted.
快呼叫特警
Call SWAT now.
联邦调查局 开门
FBI! Open the door!
-联调局 -快开门 快点
– FBI! – Open the door! Open it!
开门 快开门
Open the door! Open it!
联邦调查局
FBI! FBI!
你♥他♥妈♥地叫来这么多人干嘛
You brought the whole fucking cavalry for me?
我又没武器 你们这群二♥逼♥
I’m unarmed, you motherfuckers.
你♥他♥妈♥来这做什么 克丽丝
Fuck are you doing here, Kris?
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
现在不是时候 亲
Not a great time, hon.
-我知道 -你知道个什么
-I know. -You know?
好 你想怎么样
Okay. What do you want?
你在这呆着
Here you go.
小戴告诉我你在这
Dez told me you were here.
你走之前 想见见你
I wanna see you before you go.
克丽丝 你这么一过来 要坐三十年牢
Kris, you could do 30 years for walking in the door.
明白吗 就因为你出现在这里
Okay? Do you understand that? For being here.
你不能把孩子带来
You can’t be bringing your kid in here,
明白吗 你不能留在这
you got it? You can’t stay.
我不想留下 我想跟你走
I don’t wanna stay, I wanna go with you.
-我也想改变生活 小道 -天啊
– I wanna change too, Dougy. – Christ.
凭什么我就不能改变 我也可以改变自己
Why the fuck can’t I change? I could be a different person.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
只要你开口
You tell me what you want me to do.
你想怎么样我都能做到
I’ll be whoever you want me to be.
我要和别人离开这
I’m leaving with somebody else.
是吗
Yeah?

Yeah.
那她怎么不在这
Why isn’t she here then?
-说啊 -你想怎么样
– Come on. – What do you want me to tell you?
她要和你走 那她怎么不在这
She’s going away with you, why isn’t she here?
什么她 她不在这里
Where is she? She’s not here.
-真♥他♥妈♥的扯淡 -冷静点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!