他们崇拜罪犯
They lionize criminals…
抱怨犯罪
…and complain about crime…
又觉得我是坏人
…and I’m the bad guy.
这地方只有一♥平♥方英里
This place is one square mile.
好比你去到路易斯堡 那里有上百个本地人
You walk into Lewisburg, there’s a hundred townies in there.
那我不去路易斯堡好了
Well, I think I’ll skip Lewisburg.
你不觉得去那里约会很好吗
Doesn’t sound like a fun second date?
我问你个问题 你能如实回答吗
If I ask a question, will you give an honest answer?
那要看你问什么了
It depends on the question.
我是嫌犯吗
Am I a suspect?
要是我把你当嫌犯 还会约你出来吗
Would I ask you out if I thought you were a suspect?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-你会吗 -我可不想犯罪
– Would you? – Not if I wanted a conviction.
我想我已经和人约会了
I might be seeing someone already.
-那是什么 -抢劫
– What? What is it? – Stickup.
切尔西合作银行
Chelsea Credit Union.
没有了切尔西我们该咋办
What would we do without Chelsea?
不管怎样 有这规章制度吗
Anyway, aren’t there rules?
关于和被害人约会吗 没错 的确有
Against dating the Vic? Yeah, there’s a rule.
你不能犯
You don’t do it.
大美女来了
There she is.
-都弄好了吗 -嗯
– All set? – Yes,
我该上来为你开门
I should have come get your door for you, huh?
让你自己开门 算哪门子男人啊
What kind of a guy lets you open your own door like that?
怎么了
What?
有些心里话我得说出来
I have to get something out there…
不然我肯定整晚假装听你说话
…otherwise I’ll be pretending to listen to you all night…
其实心思不在 根本没听进去
…when really I’m thinking about something else.
好吧
Okay.
几天前 我工作的银行被抢劫了
A few days ago my bank was robbed.
四个男人冲进来抢了金库
Four men took it over and opened the safe.
他们还把我劫为人♥质♥
They took me as a hostage.
他们蒙住我的眼睛 开车带我转了一圈
They blindfolded me and drove me around.
后来他们停下车 把我带到一个海滩边上
And then they stopped and let me out over at the beach and ….
其中一个人对我说
And one of the guys told me…
往前走 直到我的脚趾碰到海水
…to walk until I felt the water on my toes.
那是我一生中最漫长的一段路
It was the longest walk of my life.
我一直在想我是不是会掉下悬崖
I kept thinking I’d step off a cliff.
然后我感觉到了海水
And then I felt the water.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
听那个联邦探员说 这就搞得像是你在默哀
Anyway, the FBI guy told me it would feel like I was in mourning.
联邦调查局 你在协助他们吗
FBI? You’re working with the FBI?
是的
Mm-hm.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是会有人过来看看你
Guy comes by, checks in on you,
打个电♥话♥给你之类的吗
gives you a call? That kind of thing?
差不多
Pretty much.
他们有嫌犯了吗
They don’t have any suspects?
有线索什么的吗
Any clues? Any leads? Anything like that?
我不知道 他们没告诉我
I don’t know. Not that they’ve told me.
他暗示说他们是查尔斯城的混混
He intimated that they were scouring Charlestown…
但他们带着面具 所以…
…but they were wearing masks, so….
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Shit.
要是我再听到他们的声音 我肯定能认出来
I’m sure I’d recognize their voices if I heard them again.
不知道 也许没你想的这么简单
I don’t know, might be harder than you think.
好在你没受伤
At least you weren’t hurt.
是啊
No.
但是戴维受伤了
No, but David was.
银行的副经理
My assistant manager, he was
警报响了后 他被歹徒打得很惨
assaulted really badly when the alarm went off.
他已经在眼耳医院待了一周了
He’s been at Mass Eye and Ear for a week.
做眼部手术
Eye surgery.
我还没有去看他
And I still haven’t been able to go see him.
我感觉自己很糟糕
I feel like a terrible person.
我想我们知道该去哪儿了
Then I guess we know where we’re going.
你进来吧
Well, you should come in.
-是么 -是啊 你也见见他
– Yeah? – Yeah, you should meet him.
好吧
All right.
-嗨 -你好啊
– Hi. – Hello. Hi.
好啊 到我的好眼睛这边来
Oh, hi. Come to my good side.
你气色不错
Look. You don’t look so bad.
-真的吗 -可不是嘛
– Really? – Well, you know.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. – Hey.
-这是我朋友 道格 -很高兴见到你
– This is my friend Doug. – Hi. Nice to meet you.
我也是 我能看到你个大概
Nice to meet you. I can almost see you.
那个
So…
他们很乐观
…they’re hopeful.
所谓的乐观也不过是
Well, “Hopeful” Means I may recover…
这只眼睛可能恢复50%的视力
…50 percent of my sight in this eye.
我只想回去工作
Oh, I just want to get back to work.
你们两个单独聊聊吧 我在外面等
I’m gonna give you guys some privacy. I’ll be right outside.
-你听说了吗 -啥
– You heard what happened? – Huh?
一起恶性抢劫
Big takedown robbery.
-那帮人♥渣♥打晕了他 -是吗
– Fucking punks laid the guy out. – Oh, yeah?
幸好有你在
It’s a good thing you’re here.
那伙人可能会回来
Those guys could come back.
我对联调局撒谎了
l lied to the FBl.
什么
What?
那个家伙在打戴维的时候
When the guy attacked David…
我能看见他脖子后面的纹身
…I could see the back of his neck and he had a tattoo.
什么样的
Of what?
是一种爱尔兰搏击纹身
It was one of those Fighting Irish tattoos.
我怕我说了就得出庭作证
l’m afraid if l report it they’ll make me testify.
你说我该怎么办
What do you think l should do?
告诉他们
Tell the FBl.
如果那个家伙有前科 十有八♥九♥
lf the guy’s got a record, and l’m sure he does…
他们就会有纹身的记录
…they’ll have his tattoos on file.
第二天他们就能逮捕他
They’ll ring him up the next day.
抢劫 非法持有武器 够判30年了
Robbery, weapons. He’ll get 30 years.
当然 他们肯定会担心
Course, they’ll worry
有人报复证人
someone’s gonna come looking for the witness.
联调局也许会启动证安计划
The FBl will probably want to put you in WITSEC,
就是保护证人安全
you know, Witness Security.
他们没准把你送到某个地方
You know, they’ll probably put you somewhere,
比如说 克利夫兰啊
like, you know, in Cleveland…
亚利桑那啊什么的 安全的地方
…or Arizona, you know, somewhere safe.
或者
Or…
你可以等
…you could wait.
你手里有大牌
You have a card.
不一定要马上亮出来
There’s nothing says you gotta play it right away.
现在这种情况下你才是弱者
You’re the one who’s vulnerable in this situation right now.
联邦调查局也是普通人
The FBl are just people like anyone else.
他们也想抓了坏蛋
They wanna find the bad guy
然后赶紧回家吃晚饭
so they can go home and nuke their supper.
你得自己留心 克莱尔
You have to look out for yourself, Claire.
你挺专业啊
Quite an expert.
算不上
Not really.
美剧看多了
Just watch a lot of TV.
《CSI》追了很久
l watch a lot of CSl.
所以才有点专业知识
So l’m a really big expert on all this. I know.
《迈阿密篇》和《纽约篇》
And Miami CSl and New York CSl.
罪案的我都看
All of them, I watch.
你时刻准备着啊
You’ll be well-prepared.
还有《识骨寻踪》
And Bones.
你觉得我们关系到这地步了吗
Do we know each other well enough
我实在想说你这货车有点太大了
for me to say that this truck is a little much?
我靠这个吃饭的
lt’s my work truck.
你那辆小普锐斯出问题了直接扔进来就行
If you have problems with your Prius I can throw it in the back.
你怎么知道我有辆普锐斯
How did you know l had a Prius?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!