滚出来 混♥蛋♥ 你同伙在我手里
Get out here, asshole, I got your friend.
冷静点 放下枪 不然你会死得很惨
Calm down. Put your gun away, all right? You’re gonna get hurt.
-你♥他♥妈♥把枪放下 -你完了 妈♥逼♥的混♥蛋♥
– Put that fucking gun down now. – I got you, motherfucker.
天哪
Jesus!
你乖乖待在车里不是没事了么 蠢货
You should have stayed in the truck, cunt.
走吧
Let’s go!
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck just happened?
狗♥日♥的♥ 我早跟你说过
Goddamn it, I fucking told you.
你♥他♥妈♥给老子闭嘴
Fucking shut the fuck up, all right?
-我早就知道 -真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
– Fucking knew it. – Goddamn it!
好吧 冷静点开车 淡定点
All right, drive. Just take it easy,
好吗 别慌 慢慢开 正常开就好
all right? Take it easy. Drive slow. Drive normal.
-可恶 -操
– Shit. – Ah, fuck.
他们肯定就在附近
They must have been around the corner.
开车的 快熄火
Driver, turn your engine off.
把手放在我看得到的地方
Hands where I can see them.

Fuck.
熄火 把手放在…
Shut the engine off now. Put your hands in the
打他的发动机
Hit the engine block!
走 走 走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
丫的快到换车的地方去
Go to the fucking switch!

Fuck!
爽吧 混账东西
How do you like that, motherfucker?
快走啊
Let’s go, let’s go!
-是小戴 -我们快走
– It’s Dez. – Let’s go, let’s go!
快处理掉
Drop it!
走吧
Let’s go!
蒂诺
Dino.
怎么
What?
封锁大桥
Close the bridge.
-什么 -他妈的快封锁大桥
– What? – Close the fucking bridge.
A101 A412 A407
Alpha 101, Alpha 412, Alpha 407…
所有单位赶去大桥北端
…en route to the north end of the bridge.
他们往大桥方向去了
They’re going for the bridge.
他♥娘♥的♥车就要这么开
Now, that’s how you drive a fucking car.
看你们怎么在查尔斯城抓人
All the DNA in Charlestown.
刚才那算神马
The fuck was that?
他可不想光荣殉职
He didn’t wanna end up on the wall at the VFW.
车里搜查过了吗
You print the inside of the van?
阿福 车都被烧成灰了
Frawl, the inside of the van is a volcano.
不管怎样 只要看着像是指纹
Just find something and make
尽量找出来
it look like something that looks like a print.
我们还不够证据定他们罪 这无所谓
We don’t have enough for a conviction. Fine.
但我们得把他们抓到局里
But I need to get them in a room.
而现在 他们肯定在
Right now, they are burning
某个天煞的藏所烧了钱的标记
the money bands at some bullshit safe house.
而早在前一周 他们就买♥♥通了不在场证明
All their alibis were paid for a week in advance.
他们用的两辆车上都取不到任何DNA
We’re not gonna pull any DNA off of this or off the switch car.
按照他们的说法
And that, as they say, is that.
这帮劫匪可不是吃素的
This is the “not fucking around” crew.
快给我找出点指纹的线索来
Find me something that looks like a print…
揪出其中一个人♥渣♥ 好动摇他们
…so I can grab one of these assholes and shake their tree.
因为我们也不是吃素的
This “not fucking around” thing is about to go both ways.
给我转过来
Turn around for me, will you?
-考夫林先生 -没有律师免谈
– Mr. Coughlin. – Lawyer.
就这样 把这个念出来吗
This is it? Just say what’s here?
是的 说吧 把纸上写的念出来
Yeah, go ahead. Read what’s on the paper.
好吧
All right.
你应该乖乖呆在车里
“You aren’t supposed to come out of the truck.
你抓住他顶个球
You got him but who got me?
快点 趴在地上 不然老子打得你满地找牙
“Come here, get on the ground, before I pop your fucking teeth out!”
运钞员 你会死得很惨
Courier, you’re gonna get hurt.”
还挺短
It’s kind of short.
来吧 把纸上写的读出来
Go ahead, just read what’s on that paper.
就这个么
Right there? Um ….
你应该乖乖呆在车里
“You aren’t supposed to come out of the truck.”
快点 继续
Come on, come on.
你抓住他顶个球
“You got him but who got me?”
快点 趴在地上
Come here, get on the ground,
不然老子打得你满地找牙
before I pop your fucking teeth out!
继续 读出来 总共五句
Come on, read it. Read it all. There’s about five things there.
你们这些查尔斯城的人是吃什么的
What is it with you guys in Charlestown?
不识字的吗 快念出来
Don’t they teach you how to read? There’s things here. Read them.
我不想读 读起来不太对劲
I don’t wanna read that. This doesn’t sound right.
我可不是在问你 这由不得你选
I’m not asking you, it’s not a choice.
我是在命令你 快把纸上写的读出来
I’m not asking you, I’m telling you. Read the pages, please.
我就是想读得瘟疫点[文艺 这哥们拼错了]
I’m trying to make this sound authenticious.
-给你搞得一团糟 -什么瘟疫
– You got it all fucked up. – Authen- what?
谢谢
Thanks.
小道 还好吗
Hey, Dougy. How are you?
近来可好
How you doing?
本地打击犯罪勇士
Local crime fighter.
怎么了 蒂诺
What’s happening, Dino?
我认识你♥爸♥
I know your father.
我也认识你♥爸♥
Yeah. Me too.
他不剩下几年了吧
Got a few years left on his bid.
一两年吧
Yeah, one or two.
我听说他们算计了那老爷子
I hear they got to the old guy.
从背后给了他一下
Split him up the back.
真他♥娘♥的♥禽兽
Fucking animals.
你以为他们会对年轻人下手
You’d think they’d go after a younger kid.
不知道 大概就是表个态吧
I don’t know. Making a statement, I guess.
城里的势力今非昔比了
Townie crews ain’t what they used to be.
在多切斯特[波士顿南部]
Dorchester…
那些南方人
…Southie…
正在蠢蠢欲动
…looking to make a move.
也许你也进去会改善改善情况
Maybe you can change all that when you get up there.
我也来问问你吧 对于这样一个人
Let me ask you a question. What do you call a guy…
他从小和一群人一块长大
…who grows up with a group of people,
对他们了如指掌
gets to know their secrets…
因为他们很信任他 而他却利用这一点
…because they trust him, and then turns around…
来对付他们 把他们扔进监狱
…and use those secrets against them,
你怎么称呼这种人
put those people in prison?
你会称他为内鬼吧 知道我怎么叫吗
You’d call him a rat, right? You know what I call him?
拉丁佬蒂诺
Dino the dago.
那些人信任你 把你当成社区的一份子
Those people made you a part of that community.
结果呢
What did they get for it?
却被你送进该死的监狱
Inside of the fucking can.
你知道我们从货车上取到了指纹吧
You know we lifted a print off the van? Right?
我是福劳利特别探员
Special Agent Frawley…
道格拉斯·麦克雷
Douglas MacRay.
你们这伙人不止是
You and your boys didn’t just…
抢劫莫尔登的小超♥市♥
…roll a Star Market over in Malden for a box of quarters.
还在早上九点端着冲♥锋♥枪♥
No, you decided to bang it out…
跑去北角区大闹一场
in the North End at 9:00 in the morning with assault rifles.
你们这帮蠢货还开枪打了个警卫
You fucking dummies shot a guard.
现在你们就像是好又多超♥市♥大甩卖♥♥
Now you’re like a half-off sale at Big and Tall.
每个警♥察♥都等着抓你们
Every cop is in line.
算你走运 那个警卫真是傻了
Fortunately, though, for you…this guard, who is two-thirds to a retard,..
竟然奇迹般地活下来了
has miraculously clung to life.
要是我能说了算
Now, if it were up to me…
就会拿上一条湿毛巾
…and they gave me two minutes and a wet towel
亲手闷死那半条命的蠢货
…I would personally asphyxiate this half-wit…
这样我们就能给你们安个联邦重罪
…so we could string you up on a federal M1…
你们就会被判死刑
…and end this story with a bag on your head…
戴上头套被注射死刑药剂
…and a paralyzing agent running through your veins.
这不是小孩子闹着玩 小道
This isn’t fucking townie hopscotch anymore, Doug.
但有一点我必须指出
But I did want to say one thing.
这样你我都心里清楚
Just so we’re both very, very clear.
有时候这种案子 你也知道
Because in these situations, sometimes, you know…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!