他为我工作了很多很多年
He worked for me for years. Years.
后来他想自己单干
Then he wanted his own thing.
你玩赛马吗
You play the horses?
知道他们怎么阉马吗
You know, they either geld a horse
要么用刀要么化学品
with a knife or with the chemicals.
当你父亲拒绝我时…
When your daddy said no to me…
我用了化学方法
…I did him the chemical way.
给你妈了点玩意儿尝
Gave your mother a taste.
下了点饵
Put the hook into her.
她就彻底醉生梦死了
She doped up good and proper.
用电线把自己吊死在梅兰卡斯
Hung herself with a wire on Melnea Cass.
而你呢 跑遍周围邻里去找她
And you? Running around the neighborhood, looking for her.
你父亲没胆告诉自己儿子…
Your daddy didn’t have the heart to tell his son…
他苦苦寻觅的是个自杀的瘾君子
…that he was looking for a suicide doper
一个再也不会回家的人
who was never coming home.
如果真有天堂 孩子 她也不在那
lf there’s a heaven, son, she ain’t in it.
听说你新交了个不错的女朋友
l hear you got a nice, sweet new girlfriend.
住公园那里
Lives on the park.
我是不想把她的葬礼请柬送去你家…
l don’t want to send her funeral arrangement to your house…
但你也别逼我
…but I will if I have to.
反正我也知道你在哪儿
Now l know where to find you.
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire?
出去
Get out.
你还好吧
You okay?
-你快出去 -等一下
– Get out. – Hold on one second.
再不出去我报♥警♥了
l have this on 911.
给我个机会解释 好吗
All right, you need to give me a chance to explain myself first. Okay?
不 给过你机会了
No. You had a chance.
谁找过你了
Who talked to you?
联邦调查局 道格
The FBl, Doug.
拜托你听我说
You have to listen to me.
听我解释 好吗
You have to let me explain this. You understand?
这事很复杂 克莱尔
There’s a lot going on here, Claire.
不 你见鬼去吧
No, you go to fucking hell!
-你给我去死 -好吧
– Fucking hell. – All right, all right.
好了
All right. All right.
冷静点
Easy, now.
你为什么这么对我
Why did you do this to me?
克莱尔 我很抱歉 好吗
Claire, l’m sorry. Okay?
我本来想告诉你
I was gonna tell you.
那天晚上我过来就是想告诉你
I came over here that night to tell you.
什么 你上我的那天晚上吗 就是这样吗
What, the night you fucked me? Is that your thing?
你恐吓人还不够 还要上了她才罢休吗
It’s not enough to terrorize someone, you have to fuck them too?
听我说 冷静下来 好吗
Listen to me. Calm down, okay?
不 你滚 滚出去
No. No. Get out. Get out!
永远别再让我见到你 永远不要
You don’t ever let me see you again. Never, never.
我要离开一阵子
I’m taking off for a while.
要避风头么
Are you taking heat?
好吧 那你什么时候回来
Well, when are you coming back?
知道杰姆让我♥干♥的弗格的那一票活么
You know about this thing for Fergie Jem wants me to do?

Yeah.
跟他说我答应了 好吗
Tell him I say yes for me, will you?

Yeah.
好吧
All right.
算我一个
I’m in.
但要是她少根头发…
But if anything happens to her…
要是我觉得她可能会有不测…
…if l think anything might happen to her…
我就回来找你算账
…l’m coming back here.
我会在这宰了你们
And l’m gonna kill both of you in your own shop.
克莱尔
Hey, Claire?
我想和你谈谈 就两分钟 行吗
l just wanna talk to you, just for two minutes. Okay?
拜托了
Come on.
克莱尔 我绝不会伤害你
Claire, l would never hurt you.
我不知道你会干嘛 他妈的别碰我
I don’t know what you would. Don’t fucking touch me.
好吧
All right.
对不起
l’m sorry.
就听我说几句 行吗
Just listen to me for a second, all right?
我再也不会骗你了
l will never lie to you again.
-真的吗 -真的 我保证
– Really? – Yes, l promise you.
你想知道什么随便问 我都实话实说
Ask me anything you want. I’ll tell you the truth.
-问什么 我再也不信你 -不 你会
-Why? I won’t believe you. -Yes, you will.
-为什么 -因为你会痛恨听到的答案
– Why? – Because you’ll fucking hate the answers.
-你知道我是那家银行的经理吗 -知道
– You knew I was the manager in the bank? – Yup.
-你有跟踪我吗 -有
– Were you following me? – Yes.
你们一共劫了几家银行
How many banks have you robbed?
六辆运钞车 两家银行
Six trucks, two banks.
你杀过人吗
Have you ever killed anyone?
没有
No.
想想吧
Think about it.
好吗
All right?
我再也不会骗你 也不会再伤害你
l will never lie to you, l will never hurt you…
如果我失去你 我会后悔一辈子
…and if l lose you, l will regret that for the rest of my life.
求你了 等着我
Just wait for me.
真滑稽
You know, it’s funny.
我能从你们脸上看到你们老子
I can see your daddies’ faces in you.
你们所有人的老子
All of youse.
提醒我 我还身在其位
Reminds me I’m still in the ring.
仍然肩负重任 仍然有所追求
Still taking the punches. Still ahead on points.
我在里面有个内应
Now, l have a fellow on the inside there.
他喜欢赌马 还有赌瘾
He likes to play the ponies. Has a gambling sickness.
那丫的死活选不对一匹好马
He couldn’t pick a horse to save his fucking life.
但得亏有这个家伙…
But courtesy of this sick man…
我拿到了这个
…I have this. Hm?
那帮人开会呢在
Well, the gang’s all here.
他们肯定会有弱点
There’s always a weak spot.
我们只需要找出来
We just need to find it.
现金会提前十五分钟准备好
The cash is brought out and
等着运钞车来提钱
stacked 15 minutes before the van does the pickup.
你们就挑这个时候行动
That is when you hit.
周一早上 纽约的四场比赛结束后
And Monday morning, after a four-game stand with New York…
卖♥♥啤酒就有六万 加上吃的和商品 总计
…60,000 beers, food, merchandise, total haul:
三千五百万
Three and a half million.
拿下波士顿教堂
Taking down the cathedral of Boston.
这下就发达了
Priceless.
芬威球场[波士顿棒球场]
这一票干完后 你觉得
How long you think it’s gonna take Rusty to dump the inside man…
罗斯蒂啥时会做了那个内应
…when this thing’s over?
他应该更聪明点
Well, he should have picked better horses.
这一票难得蛋疼 你也知道吧
This is gonna be a motherfucker. You know that, right?
要真这么容易 人人都去干了
Well, if they were easy, kid, everybody would do them.
直接进入右路
Lined into right field.
一个安打 三垒手朝着三垒而去
A base hit. Youkilis is headed for third base.
鲍比 来三杯
Hey, Bobby. Yeah, three Buds.
你真让人目不转睛
Seem to be having a bit of a staring contest over there.
有什么办法呢
What can l say?
大家都爱我
Boys like me.
可不是嘛
l bet they do.
某天晚上我在个酒吧
I was at a bar one night, right?
有个哥们四处逢女人便说
There was this guy there going around to all the ladies…
他是一个拥抱比赛的裁判
…and telling them that he was judging a hugging contest.
有些女人还真信他了
Some of them actually bought it, right?
所以他伸手抱住她们
So he throws his arms around them,
冲着她们的后背和屁♥股♥一阵乱摸
rubs their back, grabs their ass.
真恶心
Charming.
后来我受不了了 就告诉这哥们
Finally I get sick of it and I go up to this guy…
说我是个打脸比赛的裁判
…and I tell him that I am judging a face-punching contest.
我真该亲手揍他一拳
Oh. I’d have punched him myself.
顺便 我今天来是做个嘿♥咻♥比赛的裁判
By the way, I’m here tonight judging a fucking contest.
你来这到底干嘛
What are you doing down here?
造访平民窟吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!