That’s us inside.
快走
Go! Go!
草泥马
Fuckers!
低能儿 妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
Gloans! Gloans. Fuck.
-他没事吧 -没事 打到防弹衣上了
-He all right? – He’s all right. They just got the vest.
小戴 快去闸门那边
You, Dez, get the plunger!
快关门
Shut it!
小戴
Dez?
快点
Come on, come on.
他们化装成急救医生
They look like EMTs.
有四个人 可能有个受伤了
I count four. Maybe one down.
行动
Go.
我们得快出去
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
妈♥逼♥的外面满是条子
There’s a million fucking cops out there.
小戴
Dez!
听好了
Listen.
我们三个 就算出去了
The three of us, even if we get out of here,
等着我们的也是重罪指控
we’re getting the full ride, okay?
而你要是出去投降 最多判个7年
You walk out with your hands up, you could get seven years.
不会比这更糟了
No one’ll think the worse of you.
去你的吧
Fuck you.
堵住耳朵
Cover your ears!

No!
-好了 快走快走 -好 快走
– All right, go, go, go. – All right, move it out.
妈♥逼♥的去死吧
Fuck you!
快走 他喵的把他们都给打出来
Move down. Get them the fuck out of here.
快到开关这边来
Meet me at the fucking switch!
他们看到条子不会怀疑
They ain’t looking for fucking cops.
我一会冲出去
I’m gonna roll out the front.
你们两个去那边
The two of you beat
穿上傻♥逼♥条子的制♥服♥混出去
it out the side in the fucking cop uniforms.
外面火力很猛 小子
The whole fucking force is out there, kid.
我可以赌一赌
You know I can take a pinch.
别担心 我不会供出你们的全名
Don’t worry about it. I’ll only give them your first name.
没人
Clear.
好 过去
Okay, go.
快走
Move, move.
别动 别动
Don’t move. Don’t move.
-放下武器 -去你妈♥逼♥的波士顿警♥察♥
-Put your weapons down. – Fuck you. Boston P.D.
小心 我们过去了 快离开这
Look out, coming through. Stand down. Stand down.
佛罗里达见 老兄
See you in Florida, kid.
等你回来再见
See you when you get back.
好 走吧
All right. Go.
好了 兄弟们 我们撤吧 交给联邦条子了
All right, guys, let’s back up. Feds got this.
你们波士顿警♥察♥赶紧地滚
You B.P.D. need to fuck off.
搞毛 这里由联调局负责了
What are you doing? It’s an FBl crime scene.
看什么看 快走
Don’t put your hand up to me. Go.
这是调查局管辖区 快走
Jurisdiction, guys. Walk away.
那是我杀的
That’s my kill.
不知道那帮子保安
I don’t know if we’re dealing with
是不是脑子进水了
some high level of genius here with security.
说他们是被警♥察♥袭击的
But security’s saying they got hit by cops.
警♥察♥
Cops?
对 他们说两个警♥察♥
Yeah. Two cops, they said.
等下
Hold up.
你去哪儿呢
Where you going?
停这吧
Pull up here.
警官 你能等一下吗
Officer, can you hold up a minute?
发现考夫林 向南朝博尔斯顿走去
Visual on Coughlin, heading south toward Boylston.
就在范奈斯酒店停车场
Hotel parking lot on Van Ness.
伪装成波士顿警♥察♥
He’s dressed as B.P.D.
收到
Copy.
警官
Officer.
考夫林
Coughlin.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!

No!
快开走
Move! Move!
考夫林 放下武器
Coughlin, throw down your weapon.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
让我看到你的手 快
Let me see those hands, right now.
你妈♥逼♥
Fuck you!
快走
Move, move.
给你三十秒 混♥蛋♥
You got 30 seconds, asshole.
好吧
Okay.
我投降
I surrender.
我投降
I surrender.
罗斯蒂 出事了
Rusty, something went wrong.
过来
Come here.
弗格
Fergie.
贱♥货♥
Prick.
弗格
Fergie.
记住是谁爆了你的蛋
Remember who clipped your nuts for you.
我过来追踪疑犯 看见疑犯
I came in hot, saw the suspect
拿着冲♥锋♥枪♥跑过街道
run across the street with a Tec-9.
我打爆轮胎后 就跳出警车
I lit up the tires, I jumped out of the cruiser,
和疑犯开枪对峙
engaged the suspect in gunfire.
那你是那时离开警车的吗
So that’s when you get out of your cruiser.

Yeah.
当时我开枪了
At that point, I fired,
至少击中疑犯一两次
struck the suspect at least once or twice.
有多人受伤
Multiple victims down.
地点 查尔斯城主街529号♥
Location, 529 Main Street, Charlestown.
-制♥服♥警已到达在现场 -那是花店
– Uniformed officers on the scene. – That’s the Florist.
鲍比 怎么了
Bobby, Bobby, what happened?
弗格被杀了
Somebody got Fergie.
-老天爷 肯定是麦克雷 -操
– Jesus Christ, that’s gotta be MacRay. – Fuck.
克莱尔 是我
Claire, it’s me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我会没事的
I’ll be fine. I know.
没事 我很好
But I’m okay. I’m all right.
克莱尔 我想见你
Claire, I wanna meet you.
我得马上见你 没时间了
It’s gotta be soon. I don’t have a lot of time.
你能见我吗
Can you meet me?
克莱尔 求你了
Claire, please.
你得知道 我要走了
You need to know. I gotta go.
你能过来吗
Can you come here?
你是想让我去你家吗
You want me to come where you are now?
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don’t think that’s a good idea for me.
为什么
Why?
万一有警♥察♥在怎么办
What if there are police there?
这里没人
There’s no one here.
好吧 如果你要我过来…
All right, well, if you think I should probably come by there…
那我就过来吧 好吧
then I guess that’s what I’ll do. Yeah.

Okay.
克莱尔 听我说
Claire, listen, I’m… Listen. Listen to me.
对不起 好吗
I’m sorry, okay?
为我对你做的事道歉
I’m sorry for what I did to you.
记住
Remember that.
大概一小时后 到后门去给我开门
Come down in the back and let me in in about an hour.
好吗
All right?
一会见
I’ll see you.
等一下 道格
Wait, Doug? Doug?
-在 -我想让你过来
– Yeah. – I want you to come.
我真的很想见你
I really wanna… I really wanna see you.
对我来说 那会是个晴天
It’ll be just like one of my sunny days.

Well.
我这就过来
I’m on my way then.
再见
Bye.
再见 克莱尔
Goodbye, Claire.
好吧 这边已经完事儿了
All right, I’d say we’ve done our part here.
还不能放松警惕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!