毒品 枪♥支♥样样全啊
Oxy, guns?
你们玩的够爽的啊
It’s like townie Christmas.
这些最少判十年
Minimum federal sentencing, 10 years.
看来你得找人帮帮你了
You’re gonna need a friend.
估计她帮不到你
And she ain’t it.
她是个好女孩 我能看出她很爱你
Great girl, though. She really loves you, I can tell.
好在你在剑桥抢劫案有不在场证明
Good news for you is you have an alibi for the Cambridge job.
而我呢 打赌你肯定知道点什么
The good news for me is I bet you know something about it.
这儿谁都有货车
Everyone does trucks.
这伙人搞定了金库的警报
These guys beat the alarm for the vault.
-是吗 -我是这么听说的
-Yeah? – It’s what I heard.
有个小子对接线盒动了手脚
A kid, he gets into the junction box.
-真不错 -是啊 这地方很棒
– This is nice. – Yeah, it’s a good place.
这儿的一个经理我认识
A guy I played hockey with
我们玩过好一阵曲棍球
for a long time is one of the managers here.
是吗 真好
Oh, yeah? That’s nice.
你做什么工作呢
So, what do you do for work?
波士顿沙砾公♥司♥
Boston Sand and Gravel.
我是敲石头的 下班了打个卡
l break rocks. Punch a ticket at the end of the day…
像摩登原始人一样大呼小叫跑回家
…slide down the back of a brontosaurus like Fred Flintstone.
一天就这么过去了
Call it a night.
-我能问你点事吗 -当然
– Can l ask you something? – You sure can.
我是这里青少年俱乐部的志愿者
l volunteer at the Boys & Girls Club in Charlestown
-真的啊 -嗯
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
是个足垒球的投手[足球和棒球的结合]
As a kickball pitcher since they
那里没钱造溜冰场
haven’t been able to afford any ice for the rink.
可惜 市政♥府♥不会给那破地方投钱
Embarrassing. City won’t put any money into that place.
我知道 那么
Yeah, l know. Yeah, well,
有的孩子叫我加人[加拿大人对美国来说是外来人]
some of the kids were calling me a toonie.
就是指雅皮士[年轻有为的成功人士]
lt just means a yuppie.
但不是本地人 就这么简单
Someone who’s not from Charlestown, that’s all.
-当然 -他们就是想灰主流一点
– Of course it does. – They’re just being punks.
-雅皮士 -没错
– A yuppie. – Yeah.
这个词是怎么来的
So where does the word come from?
那要追溯到90年代了 当时…
It comes from back in the ’90s, like…
加人为查尔斯城带来了音乐
…the toonies supplied all the tunes to Charlestown.”
因为他们刚搬来城里
…because once they moved
当地人就偷光了他们的车载音响
in the townies stole all their car stereos.
然后突然之间 查尔斯城的每个人
So all of a sudden, everyone in Charlestown…
都在车里装了兰宝广播 明白我的意思吧
…had a Blaupunkt in their car, you know what I mean?
不管怎样
Anyway.
你的父母还住在查尔斯城吗
So do your parents still live in Charlestown?
不 我妈妈搬走了
No. My mother moved away.
我爸爸住在郊区
My father lives out in the suburbs.
那个 他不太进城
Yeah. He don’t get out much.
-不 我是说你在哪儿长大 -马布尔
– No, I mean where did you grow up? – Marblehead.
马布尔
Marblehead?
是啊 我在马布尔算穷♥人♥
Yeah, well, I represent Marblehead’s poor.
-是吗 -嗯 那里说你穷不穷
– Oh, really? – Yeah, you were defined by…
就看你家里有没有船
…whether or not your family owned a boat.
而我家里没有船
And, well, my family didn’t own a boat.
没有船 那你不要自卑死啊
No boat. How could you look yourself in the mirror?
真是囧
It’s embarrassing.
-我有条船 -是吗
– I have a boat. – Oh, yeah?
-嗯 -那你在马布尔能过得很好
– Yeah. – Well, you would do well in Marblehead.
也许吧 那不是我的船 是我朋友的
Yeah, maybe. It’s not my boat, it’s my friend’s boat.
这样吧
You should…
我们应该找时间出去兜兜风
…let me take you for a ride sometime.
-我很乐意 找时间吧 -是啊
– I’d love that. Sometime. – Yeah.
那就现在吧
What about right now?
就是那条船 在那里
That’s the boat. Right there.
-不赖吧 -你那朋友真好
– Not bad, right? – Good friends to have.
给 我就找到这种杯子
Here you go. It’s the best cup I could find.
凑合着用吧
Not too much.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉很好吧 我就说了
It’s nice, right? I told you.
你都带女孩子来这里吗
Is this where you take all the girls?
我老实告诉你
I can honestly tell you I have
我还从没带过女孩来这里
never taken another girl here in my entire life.
-真的吗 -当然 千真万确
– Oh, yeah? – Mm-hm. That’s the truth.
你知道银行劫匪么
Hey, what do you know about bank robbers?
-你指什么 -你来自查尔斯城
– What’s to know? – You’re from Charlestown.
我想你身边就有一些这种人
I figured you grew up with some of them.
不 其实也不是 我是说…
No, not really. I mean ….
外面的传言很多都夸张了 我是说
A lot of what they say is exaggerated. I mean, I–
我小时候
When I was a kid, uh…
我们曾去巫师冰淇淋店
…we used to go to Wizard’s ice cream.
就在JJ酒吧对面
It was across from J.J.’s Bar.
那里都是些押运钞票的大款
That was where all the big armored-car guys hung out.
他们就像社区里的摇滚明星 知道吗
And they were like rock stars in the neighborhood, you know?
香车宝马 美女左右
Fancy cars. Pretty girls.
你道听途说了他们的工作
And you heard rumors about the jobs they pulled.
他们在荷布鲁克或温斯洛普的豪♥宅♥
The big houses they had in Holbrook or Winthrop.
很多冰淇淋店的孩子…
There was a lot of kids in the ice-cream shop…
他们贴着玻璃望着这群人
…with their noses pressed against the glass, you know…
他们也想成为他们那样
…who wanted to be like those guys.
就是为了玩曲棍球
Just wanted to play hockey.
不管怎样 我听说的银行劫匪就这样
Anyway, that’s what I know about bank robbers.
-杰姆 最近怎样 -B 来杯啤酒 谢了
– Hey, Jem. How’s it going? – Hey, B. Can l have a beer? Thanks.
-我靠 -怎么了
– Oh, shit. – What’s up?
-怎么样 -红袜队很给力啊
– How you doing? – All right. Sox got rocked.
怎么了
What’s going on?
那啥 那件事 你办了吗
You, uh, check on that thing?
啥事
What?
那个证件
The license.
-办了 -然后呢
– Yeah. – And?
没有然后了 都处理掉了 我们没问题了
Nothing. It’s a dead end. We’re all set.
不需要处理她了吗
So no need to remove her from the equation?
-什么 -别装听不见
– What? – You heard me.
你搞毛 开始刺客信条了吗
What are you, a triggerman now?
只是想有始有终 哥们
Just loose ends, kid.
你♥他♥妈♥想在查尔斯城
You’re gonna get the fucking
体验一下坐电椅的机会啊你
electric chair brought back over to Charlestown.
别这么一惊一乍好吗 小叮当
Don’t be so goddamned panicked, all right, Dig Dug?
我只是以防万一嘛 就这么简单
Just, you know, I don’t wanna get backdoored, that’s all.
-我们没问题 明白吗 -好吧 没问题
– We’re fine. All right? – All right. We’re fine.
-这还差不多 -没问题
– Okay. – We’re fine.
他们肯定知道怎么弄这个盒子
They obviously know how to work the box.
但我喜欢他们转接变电站的手法
But I like the way they zapped the BPT to the D-5 station.
到哪儿去可以学会这个
How does one learn how to do that?
在威利技术公♥司♥找个活干就行
Get a job at Vericom.
-好吧 -多谢了
– Okay. – Thank you.
好了 传唤工作日志 雇员记录
All right, let’s subpoena work logs, employee records.
先从城里的人入手
Start with everybody who lives in the town.
没问题
Got it.
季塞小姐 我是福劳利探员
Ms. Keesey, it’s Agent Frawley.
关于你这案子 我还有些问题
I have follow-up questions about your case.
我们能碰个面吗
Is there somewhere we can meet?
你怎么没说你住在查尔斯城
Why didn’t you tell me you lived in Charlestown?
我的资料上都有
It’s on my paperwork.
你不喜欢这个三明治么
You don’t like your sandwich?
当个联邦探员 免不了会疑神疑鬼
It’s the unfortunate nagging suspicion you get as an FBI agent..
毕竟你把这里很多人都送进了监狱
…who has put a lot of neighborhood people in federal prison…
可能会有人在你菜里下毒
…that someone may have violated your meal.
得了 不会发生这种事
Come on, I don’t think anyone would do that.
他们把汤姆·菲茨扔下米肖姆的屋顶
They throw Tom Fitz off the roof of Mishawum for cooperating…
就因为他协助警方 还围观了他
…and then stand around and taunt him
血淋淋的尸体 一边还骂个不停
while he drowned in his own blood.
所以我觉得对午餐做手脚不算出格
So I don’t think the lunch special is out of bounds.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!