后来我突然醒悟了
Then l came to terms with
其实那些都不重要
the fact that doesn’t really matter, you know?
不管她去了哪 她都有足够的理由
Wherever she went, she had a good reason to leave here.
她就是不想做我妈妈了
She didn’t wanna be my mother anymore…
所以就不回来了
…and she wasn’t coming back.
现在你了解我们家的事了
And now you know a little bit about my family…
但我还是不会带你去我家
…but l’m still not showing you my apartment.
能有多糟啊
How bad can it be?
很好
Oh, yeah.
戴斯蒙·埃尔登
Desmond Elden.
威利公♥司♥的系统技工 二十二岁
Systems tech at Vericom, 22 years old.
艾伯特·麦格朗 只在波士顿才有人叫这名儿
Albert Magloan. Only in Boston is a guy named Albert Magloan.
这位仁兄偷什么车都不在话下
Mr. Magloan never met a car he couldn’t boost.
这是生来的天赋吧
The kind of talented individual…
你还没掏出车钥匙
…that can start your Cherokee
他就把你的切诺基车开走了
for you while you’re still looking for your keys.
詹姆斯·考夫林 他父亲在狱中被杀 母亲死于艾滋病
James Coughlin. Father was killed in prison, mother died of HIV.
十八岁时候
Shot Brendan Leahey by
在米肖姆后面的公墓射杀了布兰登·兰利
the cemetery behind Mishawum when he was 18.
法庭上 法官问他为什么那么做
Pled it out. When the judge asked him why he did it,
他说 我不喜欢那家伙
he said, ‘l didn’t like the kid.’
因过失杀人罪蹲了九年
Served nine years for manslaughter.
他们是高水平而有预谋的纪律性组织
These guys plan and execute with sophistication and discipline.
但和这位考夫林没有半毛钱关系
And that is not our boy Coughlin.
策划者是这家伙
We think the architect is this guy,
考夫林的铁哥们 道格·麦克雷
Coughlin’s best friend, Doug MacRay.
他们住在一起 他还跟考夫林的妹妹交往
Lives in the same house, dated Coughlin’s sister…
她很可能涉嫌运毒 还有这个花匠
…who most likely mules. For the Florist,
以前是麦克雷他爸的老板
who used to employ MacRay’s father.
你♥他♥妈♥得画张韦恩图才分得清谁是谁
You need a fucking Venn diagram for these people.
老麦克雷在纳舒厄那一票出了事
Mac Sr. Got life for the Nashua job,
被判了无期 你们应该都记得
which most of you should remember.
他们抢了辆去新罕布♥什♥尔的货车
Hijacked a bread truck up to New Hampshire…
有个警卫看到了他的脸
…one of the guards saw his face…
然后他们就把那俩警卫都做了
…so they executed both of them with their own weapons.
这位仁兄的教训在于
Big Mac’s legacy is now no
一个好司机绝不能离开自己的车
A car driver is allowed to leave the cab…
就算有杆枪顶着你拍档的脑袋
…even if there’s a gun to his partner’s head.
后来麦克雷进去了八个月
MacRay did eight months
他从职业曲棍球队被踢出来后
for going over the counter at a BayBank…
用把钉枪痛揍了海湾银行的柜台职员
…with a nail gun after he washed out from pro hockey.
-职业曲棍球 -对 那会他很有名
– Pro hockey? – Yeah, he was a big deal for a minute.
被招募进了大学 震惊的还在后头
Got drafted, went to camp, and here’s the shocker:
之后他开始惹事 跟人打架
Started making trouble, fighting with guys.
他们雇你进曲棍球队不就是让你打架吗
Don’t they pay you to fight in hockey?
没错 但没让你打自己人
No, not the guys on your own team.
之后麦克雷回到家 开始接触家族生意
MacRay came home, got into the family business.
老一套 还开始嗑药
Same song, got into OxyContin.
曲棍球明星沾上了毒
Hockey ship sailed with the narcotics.
要送这伙人上法庭还远远不够
Now, we are a long way away from a grand jury here.
除非这帮蠢货皈依了伊♥斯♥兰♥教
We’ll never get 24-hour surveillance…
不然我们不能24小时监视他们
…unless one of these idiots converts to Islam.
现在立案
So we build the case.
好了 开工
All right, let’s get to work.
我一直在跟我朋友说起你
So l’ve been telling all my friends about you.
是吗 反响还不错吧
Oh, yeah? All good, I hope.
她们是不是发了疯地嫉妒
Oh, yeah. They say they’re overcome with jealousy.
不敢相信你走了大运
They can’t believe your luck.
搬来查尔斯城 还和个敲石头的本地人好上了
You moved to Charlestown, hooked up with a rock-breaking townie.
不是
No.
她们说这是因祸得福
They just think it’s a rebound.
什么祸 银行抢劫吗
A rebound from what, the robbery?
我也不清楚
l don’t know.
有时候我觉得跟她们疏远了
l feel estranged from them somehow.
怎么了 为什么这副表情
What? Why do you look like that?
我弟弟过世那天也是这种天气
My brother died on a day like this.
什么时候的事
When was this?
他那时还小 得了淋巴瘤
He was little. He had lymphoma.
所以现在每次遇到晴天
So now on really sunny days
我就会想到有人过世
I always think of someone dying.
这样不太好 是吧
That’s wrong, isn’t it?
没有啊
No.
他在天之灵知道你这么想他 一定很开心
I’m sure he’d be glad you’re thinking about him.
今天是个好日子
This is a good day.
和你一起很开心
I’m having a good time.
这就好
Good.
我离开一会 不要太想我
Then you’ll miss me while I’m gone.
打劫了 贱♥货♥
Money, bitch.
你丫在这干嘛呢
What the fuck you doing here? Huh?
-没干嘛 -没干嘛 那这是什么
– Nothing. – Nothing? What’s this?
-你跟谁一起啊 -就我一个人
– Who’re you here with, huh? – No one.
我们别呆在这儿了
Let’s get out of here.
这难道都你一个人点的么
You’re telling me this is yours?
-是 -真假 见鬼的夏威夷披萨吗
– Yeah. – Yeah? Fucking Hawaiian pizza?
我们一起坐会儿
Come on, sit down. Let’s go here.
开路吧 我得走了
Let’s hit the road. I gotta go.
你♥他♥妈♥给老子坐下
Sit the fuck down. Just sit down.
-你好 -我叫克莱尔
– Hey. – Claire.
-我叫杰姆 -吉姆吗
– I’m Jem. – Jim?
是杰姆 杰-姆
Jem. Jem. It’s just Jem, yeah.
我是这个挫人的朋友
I’m friend of this loser right here.
-幸会 -坐吧 休息一下
– Nice to meet you. – Sit down, sit down, relax. All right?
我是看到你那辆该死的阿佛兰契停在街角
So I saw your fucking Avalanche parked around the corner, so….
阿佛兰契
The Avalanche?
-一种货车 -遭了瘟的货车 他靠那破车吃饭
– A truck. – Fucking truck. His work truck right there.
-小道干活可卖♥♥力了 -没错
– Dougy’s quite the worker. – Yeah.
你俩认识了很久吗 还是…
Have you two known each other a long time or…?
我们六岁就认识了 像亲兄弟一样 对吧
Since we were 6. We’re like brothers. Right?
但他可从没提起过你
But he’s never mentioned a word about you.
他还真是神秘 是吧
The secrets with this one, you know, huh?
你说你叫吉姆还是杰姆
Did you say your name was Jim or Jem?
其实吉和杰都差不多
It’s Ji – Je Well, it’s both, actually.
我们小时候 老师总说
Teachers, when we were growing up, used to always say:
这家伙可以 绝对货真价实[Jem与Gem同音]
“Hey, you can have this one. He’s a real gem.”
可能是受那影响吧
So I guess it kind of stuck.
管他呢 我也不知道
Whatever. I don’t know.
克莱尔 你做什么工作
So, what do you do for yourself there, Claire?
我在银行工作 是银行经理
Oh, I work at a bank. I’m a bank manager.
银行经理 挺不错 哪家银行
You’re a bank manager? Sounds fun. What bank?
剑桥商行 就在那边
Cambridge Merchants. Just over there.
剑桥商行 慢着
Cambridge Merchants. Wait,
就是最近刚被抢的那家银行吗
that’s the one that just got robbed, isn’t it?
对 是遭抢了
It got robbed, yeah. It did, yeah.
我看到新闻了 太疯狂了
I read about that. It’s crazy.
对了 你俩怎么认识的
So then how is it that you two met?
我们是在干洗店认识的
We met at a Laundromat.
不错嘛
Okay.
洗衣服洗出感情了吧
Love among the bleach, right?
这种事多得出乎你意料
Hey, it happens more than you think.
克莱尔 别被这种轻松生活给惯坏了
Hey, Claire, don’t get too used to your life of leisure here.
小道同志可是个工作狂
Dougy here, he’s a real workaholic, you know.
他还经常把工作带回家
He’s always taking his work home with him.
没说错吧
Aren’t you?
-好吧 -好了 哥们
-All right. – All right, brother.
你自己当心 好吗 小心点
Take care of yourself, all right? Be good.
-回家见 -很高兴认识你
– I’ll see you at home. – It was nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
这么说 你还没向你朋友提过我吧
Well, I guess you haven’t been telling all your friends about me.
你是在跟踪谁 杰姆 我还是她
Who you following, Jem? Me or her?
我说了 刚好看到那辆货车而已
l told you, I met the Avalanche.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!