Yah will strike her until her flesh is rent…
血肉模糊
and meat and blood flow equal,
不然我就杀光眼前所有的黑奴
or I will kill every nigger in my sight!
你听明白了吗 使劲抽
Do you understand me? Strike her!
使劲抽啊
Strike her!
我说停才能停 我还没什么都没说呢
Until I say no more! I ain’t said nothing!
把鞭子给我
Give me the whip!
给我
Give it!
把鞭子给我
Give me the whip!
走开
Get up!
你这个魔鬼
Thou devil!
迟早有一天
Sooner or later,
在永恒正义实现的过程中
somewhere in the course of eternal justice
你会为你的罪孽遭到报应
thou shalt answer for this sin!
罪孽 我没有罪孽
Sin? There is no sin.
人对自己的东西本就可以任意处置
A man does how he pleases with his property.
现在 普莱特 我浑身痛快
At the moment, Platt, I am of great pleasure.
你最好祈祷
You be goddamn careful
我以后不会想更痛快了
I don’t want to come lightenin’ my mood no further.
贝斯主人
Master Bass,
我想问问 您的家乡在哪儿
I want to ask you what part of the country you come from?
不在这个国家
No part of this land.
我来自加拿大
Originate from Canada.
你猜加拿大在哪儿
Now guess where that is.
我知道加拿大在哪
Oh, I know where Canada is.
我自己就去过
I have been there myself.
蒙特利尔
Montreal and
金斯敦和昆士顿 还有其他许多地方
Kingston and Queenston and a great many places.
真是个见多识广的奴隶
Well traveled for a slave.
你是怎么来这儿的
How came you here?
贝斯主人
Master Bass,
要是正义尚存 我绝不会沦落至此
if justice had been done I never would have been here.
此话怎讲
How’s this?
告诉我
Tell me all.
我不敢说
I am afraid to tell you.
你说的每个字我都会守口如瓶
Every word you speak is a profound secret.
你的故事
Your story,
让人扼腕叹息
it is amazing, and in no good way.
先生 您相信
Do you believe, sir,
您之前所说的正义吗
in justice as you have said?
我相信
I do.
奴隶制是应该被废除的邪恶制度
That slavery is an evil that should befall none?
-是的 -如果您真这么想
– I believe so. – If you truly do,
那我想…
then, I ask…
请求您…
I beg…
给我在北方的朋友们写信
that you write my friends in the north,
告诉他们我的情况
acquainting them with my situation,
并请求他们给我送来
and beseeching them to forward
自♥由♥证明
free papers.
如果能再次见到…
It would be…
我的妻子和儿女
an unspeakable happiness,
那将是
to see my wife
莫大的幸福
and my family again.
我在这个国家 旅行了近二十年
I’ve traveled this country for the best part of twenty years.
自♥由♥就是我的一切
My freedom is everything.
一想到明天早上就能离开这里
The fact that I can walk out of here tomorrow
我就倍感欣慰
brings me great pleasure.
我的生命对别人无足轻重
My life doesn’t mean much to anyone,
但你的生命对很多人来说意义重大
but seems yours might mean a lot to a whole lot of people.
但你要我做的事
But what you ask me,
先生 我感到害怕
Sir, scares me.
我得说 我确实害怕
And I must say, I am afraid.
不只为你害怕 也为我自己
Not just for you, but for me.
我会为你写信的 先生
I will write your letter, sir,
如果能让你重获自♥由♥
and if it brings you your freedom,
那将不止是我的荣幸
it will be more than a pleasure,
那也将是我的责任
it will be my duty.
好了 你能把那些瓦板递给我吗
Now, would you kindly hand me those shingles?
普莱特 谁叫普莱特
Platt? Where is the boy called Platt?
过来 小子
Come here, boy.
你叫普莱特对吗
Your name is Platt, is it?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你认识那个人吗
Do you know that man?
帕克先生
Mr. Parker?
再说一遍
Say again?
帕克先生
Mr. Parker?
他收到一封信 上面有多项指控
That man received a letter compiling many accusations.
你看着我的眼睛
You look me in the eye,
以生命起誓 如实回答我
and on your life you answer me truthfully:
除了普莱特之外 你还有别的名字吗
have you any other name than Platt?
-我叫索罗门·诺瑟普 -治安官 怎么了
– Solomon Northup is my name. – Sheriff, what’s all this?
-我在执行公务 -我的黑奴我来管
– It’s official business. – My nigga, my business.
你现在管不了
Your business waits.
-说说你的家人 -普莱特
– Tell me of your family. – Platt.
我有一个妻子和两个孩子
I have a wife and two children.
-搞什么鬼 -你的孩子叫什么
– What the hell? – What were your children’s names?
-玛格丽特和阿隆佐 -你妻子婚前的名字呢
– Margaret and Alonzo. – And your wife’s name before her marriage?
安妮·汉普顿 我就是你要找的人
Anne Hampton. I am who I say.
你要去哪儿 普莱特
Where are you going, Platt?
-谁允许你来干涉我的财产的 -政♥府♥
– Who authorized you to interfere with my property? – My authority.
普莱特 你给我回来 普莱特
Platt, you come back here! Platt!
你给我回来 小子
You come back here, boy!
你放开他 他是我的黑奴
You will unhand him. Platt is my nigger!
-他是索罗门·诺瑟普先生 -你说说
– He is Mr. Solomon Northup! – You say,
我和你素昧平生 你却来抢我的人
you come here, unfamiliar to me and make claims.
毫无疑问 他就是索罗门·诺瑟普
We got no doubts. The man is Solomon Northup.
是个鬼 他是我的黑奴 我要去告你们
To hell he is! He’s my nigger, and I’ll fight you for him!
你可以去
As is your right.
我很乐意看到你输掉官司 倾家荡产
As it will be my pleasure to bankrupt you in the courts.
你自己决定 松手
Your decision. Unhand him!
我知道是你在搞鬼
I know you had some hand in this plan.
我一定会查清楚的
I’m gonna get to the bottom of it.
与我无关
It ain’t no mine.
我花了大价钱买♥♥下这个黑奴
I paid good money for this nigga!
法♥院♥有文件可以证明
The courthouse got papers to prove it!
我们也有文件证明他是自♥由♥之身
And we got papers proving he is free!
我是你的主人 你是我的 你听见了吗
I own you! You belong to me! You hear me with that?
放开他
Unhand him!
日落之前法♥院♥就会把你送回来
The court will start to cast you back by sundown!
-普莱特 -给我备马 特里奇
– Platt! – Get my horse, Treach.
离他远点 帕茨
Get away from him, Pats!
-我们很快会再见的 -索罗门 我们得快点
– I’ll be seeing you real soon. – Solomon, we need to make haste.
-别 -索罗门
– No. – Solomon!
很抱歉
I apologize
我现在才回来
for my appearance.
过去这些年
But I have had
我过得
a difficult time
非常艰难
these past several years.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
阿隆佐
Alonzo?
这位是谁
Who is this?
他是我的丈夫
He’s my husband.
丈夫
Husband.
见到您真好 先生
It is very good to meet you, sir.
我们得好好认识一下了
We have much acquainting to do.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这是
And this
你的孙子
is your grandson.
索罗门·诺瑟普·斯汤顿
Solomon Northup Staunton.
索罗门
Solomon.
原谅我

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章遗愿清单
下一篇文章法官老爹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!