说谎 你个该死的骗子
Lie! Damned liar!
我看见你跟她说话了
Saw you talkin’ with ‘er.
快说
Tell me!
没发生的事 我无法告诉您
I cannot speak of what did not occur.
-我要割了你这个黑鬼的喉咙 -主人
– I’ll cut your black throat. – Master…
你给我过来
You come here!
-主人 我把她… -我让你过来
– Master, I brought… – I said come here!
按您说的带她回来了
I brought her back, just like you …
-给我过来 -快 我们快走
– Come here! – Come on, let’s go!
我照您说的带她回来了
I got her, just as instructed.
离帕茨远点 小子
Stay away from Pats, boy!
今天是主日[即安息日]
It’s the Lord’s day.
我们再这样 就太不像话了
Ain’t nothin’ Christian in us carryin’ on like this.
我认输了
I concede to yah,
但出于勇士精神
but in the name of valor,
扶你主人起来吧
help yer master to his feet.
怎么这么吵
What’s the fuss?
艾普斯主人认为帕茨和我说话了
Master Epps believed Patsey and me to be in conversation
但我们没有
when we were not.
我想解释 结果就这样了
I tried to explain, but it’s led to all this.
怎么回事
What is it?
她不在眼前 你就过不了安息日了吗
Ya can’t remain the Sabbath without her under your eye?
-等等 -你这个没用的混♥蛋♥
– Hold on… – Ya are a no-account bastard.
肮脏的 渎神的野蛮人
A filthy, godless heathen.
你不配上我圣洁的床
My bed is too holy for yah ta share.
-他跟你说什么了 -你那些不正经的勾当
– Wha’s he been tellin’ yah? – Of yer misbegotten ways.
他知道些什么
And he would know what of anythin’?
我今天一句话都没和他说过
I ain’t even spoken with him today.
你个说谎的黑鬼 普莱特
Yah lyin’ nigger, Platt.
我和你说话了吗
Have I?
说了吗
Have I?
看看 这才是他的实话
There. There’s all the truth he got.
死黑鬼
Damned nigger.
帕茨
Patsey?
你们跳舞先停一下
A moment from the dancing.
来尝尝我给你们烤的点心
Come sample what I baked for y’all.
-谢谢 夫人 -谢谢 夫人
– Thank you, Mistress! – Thank you, Mistress!
-谢谢 夫人 -谢谢 夫人
– Thank you, Mistress! – Thank you, Mistress!
-谢谢 夫人 -没你的份 帕茨
– Thank you, Mistress. – There’ll be none for you, Patsey.
看见了吗
Yah see that?
看见她看我时无礼的眼神了吗
Yah see that look of insolence she give me?
我只看见她转到一边去了
Seen nothin’ but her turn away.
你是瞎了还是装傻
Are you blind or ignorant?
那可是火♥辣♥辣 恶狠狠的轻蔑
It was hot, hateful scorn.
充斥了那张黑脸
It filled that black face.
你跟我说没看见 那要么是你故意不看
Yah tell me yah did’n see it, then yah choose not to look,
要么是说我在撒谎
or yah sayin’ I lie.
不管是什么 都过去了
Whatever it was, it passed.
你就是这么对黑鬼的吗
Is that how yah are with the niggers?
让所有恶意在他们心中溃烂
Lettin’ every ill thought fester inside ’em.
看看他们吧
Look at them.
都恶臭扑鼻了
They foul with it;
浑身散发着仇恨
They foul with their hate.
你放任不管 等天黑了就会找上我们
You let it be, it’s gonna come back to us in the dark a night.
你希望这样吗
Yah want that?
你希望这帮黑畜生
Yah want them black animals
趁我们睡觉时把我们开膛破肚吗
leave us gut like pigs in our own sleep?
不对
No…
你不是男人
You are manless.
就算是 也是个该死的阉人
A damned eunuch if ever there was.
你就算不替我说话
And if yah won’t stand for me,
我希望你至少能替自己的同类争点气
I’d pray you’d at least be a credit to yer own kind,
打断他们肮脏的念头
and beat every foul thought from ’em.
打断那些念头
Beat it from ’em!
快吃
Eat!
先填饱肚子
Fill yourselves.
吃完我们跳舞
And then we dance.
我叫你们吃
I said, eat!
普莱特
Platt…
普莱特 你醒着吗
Platt, you awake?
醒着
I am.
我有个请求
I have a request.
求你行行好
An act of kindness.
我从夫人那里偷来的
I secreted it from the Mistress.
-放回去 -给你了 普莱特
– Return it! – It yours, Platt.
为什么给我
For what cause?
我只求了结自己的生命
All I ask is end my life.
把我的尸体运到沼泽边上去
Take my body to the margin of the swamp.
掐死我 把我按到水里
Take me by the throat. Hold me low in the water
直到我没气了为止
until I’s still ‘n without life.
把我埋到荒无人烟的地方
Bury me in a lonely place of dyin’.
我不会做那种事的
I will do no such thing.
你说的这些细节 也太可怕了
The gory detail with which you speak…
我已经认真想了很久
I thought on it long and hard.
你这是忧郁过度
It is melancholia,
没别的
nothing more.
你怎么能绝望成这样
How can you fall into such despair?
你怎么会不知道
How can you not know?
我这辈子一天好日子都没过上
I ain’t got no comfort in this life.
如果不能收买♥♥你的怜悯 那我求你了
If I cain’t buy mercy from yah, I’ll beg it.
还有很多人
There are others.
去求他们吧
Beg them.
-我想求你 -为什么
– I’m begging you! – Why?
为什么把这种渎神的
Why would you consign me
要遭天谴的事交给我
to damnation with such an un-Godly request?
神不会怪你的
There is God here!
神是慈悲的
God is merciful,
他会原谅出于慈悲的行为
and He forgive merciful acts.
你不会下地狱的
Won’t be no hell for you.
求你
Do it.
替我完成我没有勇气做的事情
Do what I ain’t got the strength ta do myself.
闹虫灾了
It is a plague.
-棉铃虫 -虫害 这该死的天灾
– It’s cotton worm. – It’s a plague! It’s damn Biblical.
神已经连续两个季度都用虫灾打击我了
Two seasons God don’t sent a plague to smite me.
我做了什么让神这么恨我
What I done that God hate me so?
都是那些渎神的家伙
It’s that Godless lot.
都是他们害的
They brought this on me.
我把神的话传授给他们 而这些异教♥徒♥
I bring ’em God’s word, and heathens they are,
却害我被神摈弃
they brought me God’s scorn.
你该死
Damn you!
你该死
Damn you!
你们都该死
Damn all, you all!
-法官先生 -艾普斯先生
– Judge? – Mr. Epps.
听说你不幸的遭遇 我深感难过
I am deeply sadden to hear about your misfortune.
字幕
?
听好了
Listen up.
你们这个季度给特纳法官干活
Yer Judge Turner’s for the season.
也可能更久
More if need be,
干到我的作物恢复正常
until my crop return.
别给我丢脸
Yah’ll bring no disrespect to me,
也别把天灾传给他 明白了吗
and yah’ll bring no biblical plagues to him. You hear?
不然我就剥了你们的皮
Or I’ll take all your skin.
下车
Get out.
离开门廊 你们不该待在那的
Get off the porch! You ain’t supposed to be on the porch.
快离开门廊
Get off the porch!
你是普莱特吧
Platt is it?
-是的 先生 -你以前种过甘蔗吗
– Yes , sir. – Have you cultivated cane previously?
-没有 先生 没种过 -你干得很上手
– No, sir. I am not. – It comes to you quite naturally.
-你受过教育吗 -没有 先生
– Are you educated? – No, sir.
黑奴是用来工作的 不是读书写字的
Niggers are hired to work, not read or write.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章遗愿清单
下一篇文章法官老爹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!