你们的美国朋友出事儿了
Your Americans are in trouble!
走 走 走 走
Go, go, go. Go!
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
这是谁
Who is it?
这是Sean Smith 我们的技术人员
It’s Sean Smith, our IT guy.
走 抬着他
Let’s go. Hold him up.
Tig 医疗包
Tig, med bag!
我刚才还和他在一起的 我刚才还和他在一起的
I was just with him. I was just with him.
GRS小队已抵达监控室
GRS moving in on the toc.
喂 我们在监控室外面
Hey, we’re outside the TOC.
门锁住了 有人在里面吗 完毕
Door’s locked. Anybody in there? Over.
别费事儿了 他死了
That’s it. He’s gone.
– 听着 他已经死了 – 不
– Hey, He’s gone. No!
他死了 现在不是难过的时候
He’s gone. Now is not the time.
– 冷静下来 Tig – 不
– Get yourself together, Tig. – No.
别浪费力气了 兄弟 他死了
Don’t waste your energy, man. He’s gone.
Jack 把他的尸体搬到车里
Jack, let’s get his body in the vehicle.
抬起来
Pick him up.
好 走
All right, move.
给我解释下这些人怎么可能都是友军
Explain to me how all these guys are friendlies.
呵呵 我不知道
Funny, I don’t know.
呵呵 这一点儿都不好笑
Funny? It’s not that funny.
你是谁
Who are you?
你在干嘛呢 为什么突然从树丛里冒出来
What are you doing, coming out of the bushes like that?
喂 监控室里的小伙伴 你看到我们了吗 我们要进去
Hey, inside the TOC, do you see us? We need to come in.
你知道吧 他们这是第一轮进攻
You know that thing where the initial assault
只是个开胃菜而已 就为了请君入瓮
is just a ploy to draw people in for the real attack?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
把门打开 不然我就他妈的把它炸开了
Open your door or I’m gonna fucking blow it open!
CIA
Cia!
喂 等下
Whoa! Hey!
冷静 奔跑的阿甘 我们需要你帮忙
Easy, Forrest Gump! We need you.
里面还有人吗
Is there anybody else inside?
没了 没了
No, no.
– 幸好你来了 兄弟 – 是啊 伙计
– Glad you’re here, brother. Yeah, buddy.
嘿 嘿 他们回来了
Hey. Hey. They’re coming back!
据说袭击方正在重新集结 增加武力
They said the attackers are regrouping, adding reinforcements.
打算杀回来把我们都干掉
Coming back to finish the job?
Jack 帮忙把外交站里的国♥家♥机♥密♥文件带走
Jack, help get State’s classifieds out of the TOC.
我得先让外安局的人离开
I’m gonna get DS out of here.
你最好快点
You better hurry up.
Amahl 跟我来 我们走
Amahl, follow me. Let’s go.
Tanto 我们这边马上要热闹起来了
Tanto, we got a situation coming our way.
外安局的兄弟们 快上车
DS! Get in your car.
Tanto 安全 安全
Tanto, blue, blue!
Boon在里面 进去吧
Boon’s inside. Go.
Jack 你那边情况如何
Jack, what’s going on over there?
情况不妙
It’s not good.
我们搜出了一具尸体 还有敌人在树林里
We got one KIA. We got guys still in the bushes.
没找到大使
No ambo.
敌人还没走
They’re still here.
我觉得这周围到处都有敌对武装
I think we got hostiles everywhere.
他们放火只是为了掩人耳目
The fire has just got to be cover.
他们已经控制了大使♥馆♥ 怎么可能就这样离开呢
They have control of the compound. Why else leave so fast?
他们想给美国一个下马威 伙计
Black Hawk Down, man.
[此处台词引用经典美国大♥片♥《Black Hawk Down黑鹰坠落》 故事背景有相似之处]
他们要把大使的尸体拖去游街
They’re gonna drag his body through the streets.
Amahl
Amahl. Hey.
Amahl 振作点 伙计 来吧
Amahl, pull it together, man. Come on.
过来 别举着枪乱挥了
Come here. Stop pointing your gun!
准备好了吗
We ready?
跟我走 出发
On me. Here we go.
走吧 Amahl 快出去
Let’s go. Amahl, out.
噢 见鬼 这狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥
Oh! Goddamn it! This cockbag motherfucker!
注意了 Feb 17的天才战术指挥官
Be advised the 17 Feb tactical genius commander
他妈的居然就这么把后门大敞着
left the back gate wide fucking open.
好了 Boon 这面墙可以做你的新防御带
All right, Boon, this wall set as new perimeter.
找好掩护 耐心等待 我们得把外安局的人先弄出这里
Take cover, hold it. We’re getting DS out of here.
行动 快走
Let’s go! Move!
请到里面去 回到里面去
Go inside, please. Go back inside.
马上进屋 快进屋
Get in the house right now! In the house!
火灾清♥仓♥ 一件不留
Fire sale! Everything must go.
有一大♥波♥敌人正在向我们这里赶来
We got a large group of bad guys headed our way.
我们得留下 继续搜寻大使
We’re gonna stay and look for the ambo.
你们必须马上撤离
You guys need to exfil.
我们有两个人还没出来
We’re short two guys.
我还有两名特工在里面 我不会抛下他们不管的
I got two more agents, and I’m not leaving them.
嘿 Tanto 怎么了伙计 我们得离开了
Hey, Tanto, what’s going on, man? We got to move.
你这个蠢货
You dumb piece of shit!
你想做人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥把我们都炸上天是吗
You blew yourself up trying to frag us, huh?
17 Feb的人吗
17 Feb?
是的
Yes!
见鬼
Fuck.
噢 妈的
Oh, shit!
Boon 快回里面去
Boon! Let’s go back!
Jack 注意你的六点钟方向
Jack, watch our six!
好了 听我说 喂 注意了 听我说
All right. Listen to me. Listen, hey. Listen up!
出了那个大门之后 你向左拐 明白了吗
When you go outside that gate, you go left, you understand?
– 是的 – 真的明白了吗
– Yes. – You understand?
快跑
Haul ass!
嘿 快点
Hey! Hey! Hurry up!
离开这里 离开这里 快走 快走
Let’s go! Let’s go! Move, move, move!
快走
Let’s move!
右边是敌军 所以你得向左开
To the right is bad guys. You are going left.
从后边的侧路绕到附属基地那里
You’re taking the back way to the Annex.
– 明白了吗 – 明白了
– You got it? – I got it.
听着 我觉得换一个人来开车比较好
Listen, I think somebody else should drive.
不 我来开车
No, I’m driving!
自己人 自己人
Blue! Blue!
不 别开枪
No, don’t shoot!
快走 快走 快走
Move, move, move, move.
第二波攻击又来了
Second wave is coming!
他们从后门涌进来了
They’re flooding in through the back gate!
后撤 后撤 后撤
Peel it! Peel it! Peel it!
我们需要屋顶火力掩护
Someone cover us on the roof!
Amahl 跟着Tig 我们把这些人弄出去
Amahl, on Tig! Let’s get these guys out.
我去房♥顶 跟着我
I’m on the roof. Don’t leave me.
总部 我们正从使♥馆♥围区撤离 大使没和我们在一起
State. We are exfilling the compound, minus the ambo.
不不不 他说向左
No, no, no, he said go left.
向左
Left!
– Scott 向左 – 不 他说向右
– Scott, left.- No, he said right.
快调头走另一条路
Go back the other way.
– 嘿 别挡路 – 快调头
– Hey, get out of the way! – Back right.
向左 向左开
Left! Go left!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
快走 快走 快走
Move, move, move.
这家伙他妈的是谁
Who’s this fucking guy?
我不知道 他可能是17 Feb 的人
I don’t know. Maybe he’s 17 Feb.
可能他是友军 也有可能他在说
Maybe he’s friendly. Maybe he’s saying
走另一边 走另一边
go the other way. Go the other way.
不 左边
No! Left!
向左开 向左
Go left! Go left! Left!
我简直不敢相信我们居然把他抛下了
I can’t believe we left without him.
你们开错方向了
You’re going the wrong way.
Jack 到屋顶上边来
Jack, get up here on roof.
Tig 在你右边
Tig, on your right.
没路了 注意后门
Down road, back gate.
敌军撤离了
Tangos left.
嘿 这帮家伙没可能今晚就这么算了的
Hey. No way these guys are in for the night.
他们尝到了点胜利的甜头 附属基地就是下一个目标
They got a little taste of victory. The Annex is next.
Tanto Boon 马上汇合 我们赶紧麻溜地离开这个鬼地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!