This is Downey’s line. Hold on.
我 我知道我是谁
Me? I know who I am!
[电视中播放的是2008年的经典电影《热带惊雷》
屏幕上的是小罗伯特唐尼扮演的Kirk Lazarus]
我只是个一直在电影里演一个一直在扮演别人的人
I’m just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.
太经典了
Classic.
此文件来自美国国♥务♥院♥
From the U.S. Department of State.
“请注意 据线报 某个位于西部的基地
“Be advised. Reports that a western facility

7:30-健身时间
高风险
买♥♥回
导弹
-全体GRS
9.11
默哀
-基地全部成员
或美国本土的基地将于下周遭到袭击”
Or U.S. Installation may be attacked in the next week.”
阅后即焚
Read and destroy.
能回到班加西实在太好了
It is so nice to be back in Benghazi.
我与这儿有千丝万缕的联♥系♥
Much stronger emotional connection…
这里郁郁葱葱 广阔无垠 美不胜收
Green, spacious, beautiful compound.
与Feb 17再次相遇…
Reconnected with February 17th…
安保工作是个大问题
Security is a big concern.
我今天看到有人在拍府邸的照片
Saw people taking photos of the compound today.
我觉得很不安全 我们的人都很担心
Feel unsafe here. My guys are concerned.
枪♥支♥在集市上公开售卖♥♥
…guns at arms bazaars…
向的黎波里上报
Voiced it to Tripoli.
太疯狂了
It’s crazy.
喂 Nick
Hey, Nick?
这是我第二次看到了
It’s the second time I’ve noticed it.
Nick Dave 看看“Feb 17”那帮人
Hey, Nick, Dave? See if feb 17
有没有看到有人在后门
saw anybody at the back gate.
好吧 找个会说阿♥拉♥伯语的来
Well, get somebody who
这样我们才能问话
speaks Arabic so we can ask them a question.
对 快点 让她接电♥话♥
Yeah, come on, put her on the phone.
你好呀 宝贝儿
Oh! Hey, baby.
孩子们发现她喜欢吃玉米片
Kid’s discovered she likes doritos.
很棒
Yeah!
就是这样 吃吧
Yeah, that’s okay.
放到嘴里去 你可以吃的
You can eat it. You can taste it.
就是这样 宝贝儿 看看你的眼睛
Yeah, buddy, look at your eyes.
快看啊 瞧这眼睛像谁啊
Look at that. Who does he look like?
搞毛啊
What?
我女儿开始喝酒了
Daughter’s drinking.
你自己十五岁就开始喝酒了
You drank when you were 15.
小女孩就不该喝酒
Little girls don’t drink.
去迪士尼 你们也太幸运了吧
Disneyland? How lucky are you guys?
– 你们要骑什么 – 骑Jumbo
– What are you guys gonna ride? – Jumbo.
是Dumbo 不是Jumbo 是Dumbo
Dumbo, not Jumbo. Dumbo.
[Dumbo就是迪士尼动画卡♥通♥角色小飞象]
那你们谢谢妈妈了吗 说谢谢了吗
Em, did you thank mommy? Say thank you?
– 说了 我们说了 – 说啦
– Yes, we did. – Yes.
你们肯定没说
I don’t think you did.
什么 好吧 我拿给他们看 等一下 宝贝儿 我可不会那么快啊
Huh? Yeah, I’ll show them. Hold on. Baby, that’s not me.
这太贱了 快来看
That’s mean. Look at this.
交♥配♥仅持续1.2秒 就全部结束了
…mate for 1.2 seconds and the act is complete.
你为什么发这个啊
Why would you send that?
不管了 就算只有三秒 那也会是你一生中最爽的三秒
Anyway, if it was, it’d be the best three seconds of your life.
我们都很想你 万事小心 我们爱你
We miss you. Be safe. We love you.
好的 我也爱你们
Yeah, I love you, too.
他在干嘛
What’s he doing?
我好想啃一口他肉呼呼的小手臂 快来
I want to eat those fleshy arms! Come on!
人身保险怎么办
What about the life insurance?
他们已经催了第二次了
This is the second notice.
看来得要 得要你付了吧
You gotta… You got to pay it.
好吧 好吧 我会想办法的
Okay, okay, I’ll figure it out.
还有我们前院的那棵橡树怎么办
And what are we doing about the oak tree in the front lawn?
要铲掉就得花700美元 不 是1200美元 不止700
The removal’s $700… No, it’s $1,200, not $700.
那帮人想狠狠地敲我一笔
The guy’s trying to rip me off.
Becky Bekcy 听着 我两周后就回来了 好吗
Becky, Becky, listen. I’ll be home in two weeks. Okay?
我自己砍
So I’ll take it down myself.
那这么一来你就真的得上人身保险了
Then we’re really gonna need life insurance.
我知道 我
I know, I’m…
我在努力 我很快就会回家的
I’m trying. I’m coming home soon.
– 欢迎来到麦当劳 – 麦当劳万岁
– Welcome to McDonald’s. – McDonald’s!
孩子们 冷静点 小点声
Guys, chill out! Turn it down!
冷静点 妈妈在开车呢 知道了吗
Calm down. Mommy’s driving. Okay?
我们要二十五份欢乐套餐 谢谢
We’ll take 25 happy meals, please!
不 不要二十五份欢乐套餐
No, we don’t want 25 happy meals.
先生 可以再等我一下吗
Sir, can you just hang on one more second?
我们好饿
We’re so hungry!
我知道你们饿了 等一下就好
I know you are. Just hold on.
但是我们想要套餐的玩具
But we want the toys.
你有什么就给什么吧 随便来六份
Just give me whatever you want. Six of whatever.
我有六个嗷嗷待哺的娃
I’ve got six hungry kids.
– 我们不是这么做生意的 – 反正都给我扔袋子里就是了
– We don’t do that here. – Throw it all in there.
爸比 我们要有小宝宝啦
Daddy, we’re having a baby!
– 什么 – Emily
– What? – Oh, Emily!
Becky 她刚才说什么
Becky, what did she just say?
孩子 我们又要有一个孩子了
A baby. We’re having a baby.
– 又有一个 – 孩子
– Another baby? – A baby.
您需要多少份欢乐套餐
How many happy meals did you want?
想给多少就多少吧 我管不了这么多了
You can give me whatever you want! I don’t care.
要鸡块还是芝士汉堡
Chicken McNuggets or cheeseburgers?
我们要有一个妹妹啦
We’re having a sister!
不 就这么多可以了 谢谢
No, that’s it, please.
大约一千五百人
About 1,500 people gathered
聚集在开罗的美国大使♥馆♥外…
outside the American embassy here in Cairo…
怎么样 家里有什么新鲜事吗
So, anything new back home?
…表达他们对一个幼稚的美国电影的
…to voice their discontent and anger
不满和愤怒
about an American-made amateur film
[本影片涉及真实事件,现实世界中,本电影为《穆♥斯♥林♥的无知》
制♥作♥者:美国/以色列双重国籍牧师特里·琼斯]
他们觉得这是在侮辱先知穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥
they say is insulting to the Prophet Muhammad.
没有吗
No?
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
和你聊得真开心
Good talk.
他们说哪怕导演是个外行
They say that although it’s amateur,
该片仍然严重诋毁了
it is very much insulting
先知穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥ 这触及了他们的底线
toward the prophet Muhammad and that is their red line.
哦 哦
Ooh, ooh!
♪ I’m sexy and i know it ♪
怎么了
What up?
– 听说开罗的事了吗 – 当然
– Heard about Cairo? – Mmm-hmm.

Ah!
启发启发我 Boon
Enlighten me, boon.
“诸神及天堂
“All the gods, all the heavens,
举诸般地狱 皆缘于汝心”
“All the hells are within you.”
– 缘于我心 – 对 缘于你心
Within me? Within you.
– 我也许该好好想想这点 – 哦 哦
– I might have to think about that one. – Ooh, ooh!
– 考虑一晚上吧 – 好
– Be here all night. – All right.
哦 哦
Ooh, ooh!
你知道 我房♥间里有把枪而且(你再这么闹腾下去)我会用它的
You know, I do have a gun in my cubby and I will use it.
祝好运
Good luck.
她去和她的联络人吃晚饭
She’s having dinner with her contact.
我们会在晚上十点回来
We’ll be back at 22:00.
好的
Yeah.
嗯 我会继续等待国会的指示
Well, I’m still waiting to hear back from state on that.
嘿 听着 我只想说
Hey, listen, I just wanted to say
先前的事 我很抱歉
I’m sorry about today.
我不知道我当时是怎么想的
I don’t know what I was thinking.
我猜是随着事情的深入发展
I guess with what we got going on,
我只是想要一切都在正轨上 你知道 我…
I just wanted everything to be right, you know. I…
我只是不想做错什么 但…
I just wanted to do it right, but…
我很高兴 我…
I’m so happy. I…
真是难以置信
I can’t believe it.
嗯…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!