Tanto, Boon, consolidate. Let’s get the fuck out of here.
快走
Let’s go!
撤退
Exfil!
把门打开
Get that door open!
真够惊险的
That was intense.
我把榴弹发射器忘在那儿了
I forgot the grenade launcher.
发现移♥动♥目标 总部装甲车正在离开围区
We got a mover. State armored car leaving compound.
外安部目标车辆遭到阻截 监控视角下移22度
Target vehicle intercept.Downrange 22 degrees.
请下达指令
Stand by for words.
我们在兜圈子 Scott
We just went in a circle, Scott.
这他妈的是什么情况
What is this shit?
他是谁
Who is this?
他在说什么
What is he saying?
情况不妙 快开车
This is a bad idea. Just go.
目标车辆停下了 敌军正从四面包抄
Target vehicle has stopped. Tangos converging from all sides.
这家伙他妈的到底是谁 这家伙是谁
Who the fuck is this guy? Who is this guy?
你是谁
Who are you?
他在做手势 我觉得他是想表示他是自己人
He’s doing this. I think he’s trying to say he’s friendly.
不 我们不认识这伙人 太危险了
No, we don’t know these guys. This is not safe.
我们不认识他们 我们在这里很危险
We don’t know them. We’re not safe here.
阳台上有两个家伙 阳台上有两个家伙
Two guys on the balcony. Two guys on the balcony.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
这又是哪根葱
Who is that?
这是个陷阱 Dave 这里有埋伏 我们快走
It’s a trap, Dave, it’s an ambush! We’ve got to move!
他也可能是想让我们避开埋伏
He might be trying to keep us from an ambush.
你是谁
Who are you?
趁还有机会的时候我们赶紧后撤 快后撤
Back up while we can. Back up while we can.
你到底是哪位
Who are you?
滚开 别挡路 别挡路
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
快开快开 撞过去
Go, go, go! Push through!
不要停 继续开 继续开
Keep going! Keep going! Keep going!
– 向右转 向右转 – 向右 向右
– Go to the right! Go to the right! – Go right! Go right!
妈的
Damn it.
把他们碾个稀巴烂
Run them the fuck over!
有三辆车咬住我们的屁♥股♥不放
We’ve got three cars coming up on our ass fast!
撞他 撞他
Punch it, punch it!
附属基地南部半公里处 目标车辆遭到火力追击
Light fire pursuit of target vehicle half-click south of Annex.
总部 我们遭到强烈火力攻击 我们的轮胎已经爆了
State. We’re under heavy fire! We’re on run-flats!
8点钟方向有AK机♥枪♥扫射 车窗要挡不住了
Ak coming up eight o’clock! This window’s not gonna hold!
干♥死♥这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Shoot that son of a bitch!
打死他
Shoot him!
RPG
RPG!
来了
Coming in!
嘿 悠着点 Rone 装作什么都没发生
Hey, easy, Rone. Try to blend.
正在努力呢
We are.
开着辆载着一群全副武装的特工和一具尸体的破车
With a dead body in the back, bunch of heavily armed operators
一边打游击一边滚回我们的CIA秘密基地里去
just going back to hide in our covert CIA base.
伙计们 我们被跟踪了
Hey, we got a tail.
有两辆车
Two of them.
基地 我们被跟踪了 有两辆车正尾随我们
Annex, we got a tail. Two or three vehicles in pursuit.
启动销毁预案 准备撤离
Start the destruction phase. Plan to evacuate.
撞上去 Rone
Hit it, Rone.
现在怎么样了
How we looking?
你甩掉他们了 Rone 你甩掉他们了 干的漂亮
You lost them, Rone. You lost them. You’re good.
– 你确定 – 是的 确定
– You sure? – Yep. Yep.
那是因为他们知道我们住在什么地方
That’s because he knows where we live.
守卫 进塔楼去
Guard, get in the tower!
大厨 你做好战斗的准备了吗
Chef, you ready to get in the fight?
不管是谁 今晚要是想越过这堵墙 我就干♥死♥他
Anyone comes over these walls tonight, we’re kicking some ass.
继续开 继续开
Keep moving. Keep moving.
后方攻击 快走 快走 快走
Contact rear! Go, go, go, go!
我们过来了 后方有敌军紧随
We’re coming in hot.
我们距离你们还有100米
We’re closing in at about 100 meters.
快来 把门关上
Let’s go! Shut the gate!
嘿嘿 快回里面去 快回去 快点
Hey! Hey, get back inside! Get back! Now!
快回里面去
Go back inside.
Vinnie 来搭把手 我们得把他送到医疗室
Vinnie, give me a hand. Let’s get him to medical.
来 扶着他
Go. Take him.
你需要治疗吗
Does that need attention?
不 不用 只是皮肉擦伤
No, no. I’m good. It’s a flesh wound.
我可以帮忙
Let me do something to help.
基地东翼需要人手防护
I need men east side.
守好D栋
Take Building D.
现在是个人就得来帮忙 走吧
We need all the help we can get. Let’s go.
你们快把大门打开 开门
You guys got the gate? Gate!
嘿 找人再运点备用弹♥药♥到房♥顶去
Hey. I had extra ammo brought up to the rooftops.
利比亚守卫已经在塔楼上就位
Libyan guards are positioned in the towers.
早跟你说要向左转
Should’ve turned left.
喝点水然后填充弹♥药♥
Get some water and reload!
谁把他扛进去
Who’s gonna bring him inside?
就放他在这里 长官
He stays right here, Chief.
我们撤离的时候 要节省时间
When we exfil out, it’s gonna be quick.
大使怎么样了
What about the ambassador?
那里面没人活得下来
No one could survive that.
现在房♥顶上需要有人守卫
Right now, we need men on the roof.
我得下令朝机场方向撤离
I want to make a run for the airport.
可能你还没有注意到
Maybe you haven’t noticed
现在美国已经加入班加西豪华晚餐了
it’s open season on Americans in benghazi right now.
Rone
Rone.
把所有的弹夹都装好
Every extra mag loaded now.
你得给我死死盯住这些外部监控画面
Don’t take your eyes off the exterior cameras.
Rone 你知不知道如果我们留在这里 我们就死定了
Rone, you realize if we stay here that we are screwed.
那你♥他♥妈♥的为什么就不能给我们叫点支援来呢 Bob
Then why don’t you get us some fucking help, Bob?
你给空战指挥部去打个电♥话♥ 说某个秘密基地
Tell africom you’re calling from that classified base
一小时前暴露了 急需支援
they didn’t know existed until an hour ago.
你要跟他们明确要求 马上调一架幽魂空中炮艇和一架侦察无人机过来
You be very specific. You get a spectre gunship and an ISR Pred.
德尔纳已经派了一架无人机在上空执勤了
There is a drone from Derna overhead right now.
但我们不在空中炮艇续航范围内
The gunship is out of fueling range.
他们是这样告诉我的
That’s what they’re telling me.
我要下令撤离
I’m ordering the evacuation.
你现在甭想再下任何命令了 你现在只能执行命令
You’re not giving orders anymore, you’re taking them.
现在我说了算
You’re in my world now.
我 我尽力去找他了
I… I tried to find him.
空中炮艇没戏了吗
No gunship?
还有6个小时到黎明 整个班加西都知道我们藏在什么地方
Six hours till dawn. Entire city knows where we’re holed up.
等他们攻进来的时候 好好给他们点颜色瞧瞧
When they come, we’re gonna unleash hate on these guys.
现在我们分好主次
Let’s set our priorities.
我们继续执行我们的基地销毁方案
We’re gonna continue our base destruction protocol
直到一切结束
until it is finished.
我们要在30到40分钟之内从这里撤离
We’re gonna exfil from here in 30 to 40 minutes.
直接前往机场乘机
We’re gonna go directly to the airport and get a plane.
如果计划行不通
If that doesn’t work,
我们就到港口去 你们偷也给我偷一艘该死的船来
we’re gonna go to the port and we’re gonna steal a fucking boat.
如果有人与大部队失散
If any one of you gets separated from the group at any time,
记住这个号♥码
memorize this number.
CIA卫星会将你所处的位置定位出来
The CIA satellites will pick you up where you are located.
你们当中谁在友军中认识当地线人的
If there’s anyone who has local assets with friendly militias
请举手
raise your hands.
你们必须向我保证你们的线人是安全可靠的
You need to assure me that those people are safe.
而且他们可以保护我们的人身安全并帮助我们安全撤离
They’re gonna secure our exit and escort us out of here.
如果可以 立即联♥系♥他们
Call them right now, immediately.
我需要所有的部门主管都过来报道
I want all heads of department over here.
给我他妈的弄个指挥室出来
And I want a fucking war room.
我们必须制定好我们最后的方案
We’re gonna make our finalized plans.
现在注意一下 听好了 你们都是训练有素的特工
Now, listen, listen. You’re trained to do this.
这是你们的工作 你们能做到的
It’s your job. You can do it.
我们自己要对自己的性命负责
We’re all responsible for our lives,
你们现在在这个房♥间里所做的一切
and what you do right now in this room
会直接决定我们的生死存亡
will determine whether we live or die.
的黎波里 我们正准备乘石油公♥司♥高管的喷气机赶过去
Tripoli, we’re here, getting on the oil executive’s jet.
GRS小组已经安全返回 使♥馆♥区已经沦陷 还没有大使的踪迹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!