找到所有能立即回应的部队
Find me any quick response teams,
任何在附近的航母战斗编队 立刻
any Navy carrier battle groups in the vicinity, now.
我听说克罗地亚有一支美国的直属特勤部队
I hear they have a us cif team in Croatia.
飞过来要两个小时
That’s a two-hour flight.
锡戈内拉 阿维亚诺 班加西
Sigonella, aviano, benghazi.
[注:前两者为空军基地]
– 阿维亚诺有多远 – 700英里
How far is aviano? 700 miles.
他们有F16战斗机时刻待命着 是一个能快速反应的基地
There’s an f16, 365 days 24/7. It’s a quick response base.
那就锡戈内拉飞过来
Well, bring it in from sigonella.
从意大利到这里就他妈的跳个小水坑而已
It’s a fucking puddle jump from Italy to here.
只要20分钟
It’s 20 minutes.
我没有请求火力支援
I’m not requesting firepower.
我只希望你们能给我们门外的这帮混♥蛋♥
All I want is that you give these assholes outside our gate
来一个高调的”丫滚犊子”的超低空飞行
a low, loud “Fuck you” Flyover.
我的权限
My authority?
我的权限就是
My authority
如果不同意飞行 美国人就要死了
is that if you don’t send, Americans are going to die.
包括现在和你通话的这位
Including the one talking to you right now.
你看到没 兄弟 有人在那边的那些砖房♥里面
You see that, dude? There’s guys on those rocks over there.
那儿什么也没有
There’s nothing there.
你眼睛都花了 休息一会儿吧
Your eyes are playing tricks, man. Why don’t you go take a break?
不 我很好
No. I’m okay.
Tig 休息一下
Tig, take a break.
嘿 Tig 下去休息会儿 兄弟 我换你
Hey, tig. Go on down, man. I’ll spell you.
总部这帮人
Oh, those state guys.
Dave上了C楼 你应该看看他的眼神
Dave up on c, you should see the look in his eyes.
这帮人的余生
These guys are gonna
都将不断的重温今夜
relive this night for the rest of their lives.
我的状态呢 习以为常
My whole mindset? Never feel that.
就是开枪 冲锋 每一次都是这样
You go down shooting, balls out, every time.
你怎么样了 兄弟
How you doing, brother?
黎明时分是最糟糕的 不是吗
Dawn time’s the worst, isn’t it?
肾上腺素不再分泌 大脑也开始胡思乱想
Adrenaline leaves and your mind just starts to wander.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
今晚我还一次都没有想到过我的家人
I haven’t thought about my family once tonight.
现在想她们了
Thinking about them now.
战斗间歇 坐在这儿
Up here in the middle of all this,
我在想念她们 伙计
I’m thinking about my girls, man.
我在想
Thinking
她们会怎么谈论我
what would they say about me?
“他死在了一个他本不该出现的地方”
“He died in a place he didn’t need to be,
“为一些他自己也不明白的事情在战斗着”
“In a battle over something he doesn’t understand,
“死在了在一个毫无关联的国家”
“In a country that meant nothing to him.”
每一次我回到
Every time I go home to
Becky和孩子们的身边 我想一切结束了
Becky and those girls, I think this is it.
我不要再离开她们
I’m gonna stay.
然后阴差阳错 我又回到了这里
And then something happens and I end up back here.
为什么要这样 为什么我不能回家
Why is that? Why can’t I go home?
为什么我不能回家 留在她们身边
Why can’t I go home and just stay there?
战士没有退休一说 Jack
Warriors aren’t trained to retire, Jack.
Becky怀孕了
Becky’s pregnant.
真的假的
You kidding me?
她今天告诉我的
She told me today.
那可不能是我们的最后一次谈话
And that can’t be the last call.
那不能是最后一次谈话 因为我现在坐在这儿
That can’t be the last call, ’cause I’m sitting up here
老在想着其他人抚养着我的孩子们
and I’m thinking about some other guy raising these girls.
兄弟 我很抱歉
Man, I’m sorry.
-不 没有 嘿… -我不应该….
No, no, hey… I shouldn’t have…
没有 兄弟 没事 不用担心
Mmm-mmm. No, man, no… It’s all right.
我明白的 好吗
I get it. Okay?
你提起他们
You go to them.
你的处境我能体会
I know what it’s like to be in a place like this,
想到让别的男人抚养你的孩子
let another man raise your children.
我年轻的时候 想要干出一番大事业
When I was young, I was giving myself to something bigger.
Jack 现在我已经没有那番心思了
Jack, that something bigger’s gone now.
那你刚出生的儿子呢
But your new son?
Kai是你的又一次机会
Kai is your second chance.
我可能会是一个不错的父亲
I might actually not be a half-bad father.
“诸神与天堂 举诸般地狱 皆缘于汝心”
“All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells are within you.”
什么意思
What is that?
Boon之前跟我讲的
Something boon dropped on me earlier.
整个晚上都萦绕在我脑中
And it’s just been going around in my head all night.
我们有些问题已经得到解决了
We have some clarity on a couple of issues.
的黎波里的队伍已经通过机场
The tripoli team has cleared the airport,
在来的路上了
and they are on their way.
没开玩笑吧 也是时候了
You’ve got to be kidding me. It’s about time.
我们也确认了
We also have confirmation.
那个人是大使Stevens
It is ambassador Stevens.
但是之前说他还活着的消息
But the earlier report that he was admitted alive
有误
was inaccurate.
他们在他住♥宅♥的后面发现了他
He was apparently found in the back of the villa
一群利比亚人把他送去了医院
and brought to the hospital by a crowd of Libyans.
是烟尘窒息而死
Cause of death is smoke inhalation.
妈的
Shit.
我们本来可以救他
You know, we could’ve saved him
如果我们接到电♥话♥的那一刻就赶过去
if we’d gone when we got the call.
我们可以救下他们两个
We could’ve saved them both.
是的
Yep.
你知道 敌军迟早会想办法冲进来的
You know, they’re gonna get this figured out.
下一波可能就开着武装车冲过来了
Come at us with technicals next.
那时候我们就要从这屋顶下去 跟他们正面对抗了
We’ll have to get down off this roof and engage them direct.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我从来没有感到恐惧过
I never really get scared.
这奇怪吗
Is that weird?
每次交火的时候 我都觉得我是受到庇护的
Whenever bullets start to fly, I always feel protected.
你知道 就好像…
You know, like it’s…
只要我做的是正确的事情 上帝都将庇佑我
As long as I’m doing the right thing, god’ll take care of me.
这听上去很疯狂吧
But that’s crazy, right?
和你其余的言论相比 这话算个啥
Not any more than everything else you say.
希望上帝有点幽默感咯
Hope god has a sense of humor.
希望吧
Yeah.
我想我们很快就能知道了
I guess we’ll find out soon enough.
今天给家里打了个电♥话♥ 挺开心的
I had a good call home today.
是吗
Yeah?
跟孩子们聊了一会儿
Talked to my kids.
我也是
Me, too.
嘿 需要有人盯着我们的目标
Hey, we need somebody on building a eyeballing our visitors.
嗯 我得走了
Yep. That’s me.
你还好吗 兄弟
You good, brother?

Yep.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
我们处的很好 对吗
It’s been fun, right?
是的
Yeah.
很开心
It’s been fun.
什么 你的意思是他们也不知道该怎么走吗
What, do you mean they don’t know where it is?
我们的利比亚小伙伴们帮不上什么忙啊
Our Libyan friends here aren’t much help.
好吧 附属基地的伙计们 我们正式迷路了
Okay, annex, we’re officially lost.
连Google和siri也他妈的不知道你们在哪儿
Neither Google or siri know where the fuck you are.
告诉的黎波里来的人 根据我射的激光来定位
Let tripoli ops know I’m lassoing our location.
现在应该能看到红外线激光束
There should be an ir lasso visible right now.
那边 前方上面 我看到了
There. There it is up ahead. I see it.
老天 我现在能狼吞虎咽几个薄饼
Man, I could crush some pancakes.
厚厚的抹上一层黄油 另外的抹上奶油
Smothered with butter. Some of that whipped cream.
还有巧克力碎 哪种口味我现在都不挑
Chocolate chips. I’d do any of it right now.
嗨 各位
Hey, guys.
我不知道现在说会不会尴尬
I don’t know if this is an awkward time to tell you,
但是从使♥馆♥出来之后 我就一直想拉个屎
but I’ve had to take a crap ever since we left the consulate.
这句话信息量太大啊 兄弟
Way too much information, brother.
嗨 长官
hi chief
我们的援军比一辆车多 对吧
We’re expecting more than one car, correct?
我不知道有援军过来 没有消息

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!