I am not aware of any friendlies. No word.
我发现三个敌人在一辆车里
I got three tangos in a
正向正门开过来
car coming up to the front gate, right now.
马上交火
Coming in hot.
停下来了
They stopped.
来啊
Come on.
你最好带着武器
He better have a weapon.
掏枪啊
Show me a gun.
可能是个汽车炸♥弹♥
Could be a car bomb.
不是 没有枪 有一部手♥机♥
Nope. No gun, just a phone.
我想干♥他♥了 Rone
I want to shoot this guy, rone.
Rone 我要射他一脸
Rone, I’m gonna shoot him in the face.
他想干嘛 他在倒车
What’s he doing? He’s turning around.
上路了
He’s pulling out.
他跑了
He’s taking off.
可能是有人用手♥机♥
Could be someone using their cell phone
来定位目标坐标
to get target coordinates.
事情变得更有意思了
All right. Weird shit’s starting to happen now.
我真是受够这个2012版的阿♥拉♥莫之战了
I’ve had just about enough of this 2012 alamo bullshit.
阿♥拉♥莫之战”是约翰·李·汉考克执导的一部剧情片 描述的是1836年德克萨斯独♥立♥战争一场以少胜多的战役]
我们现在能他妈撤了么
Can we get the fuck out of here now?
我知道刚才我耳膜炸了 但是
I know I blew an eardrum earlier, but
吟唱是不是突然停了
did all the chanting just stop?
大新闻来了
That can’t be good.
伙计们 太操蛋了 游骑兵都知道
Guys, this sucks. Every ranger knows
法国人和印度人会在黎明的时候进攻
dawn is when the French and Indians attack.
那我今晚真是幸运 Tanto
I’m feeling lucky tonight, tanto.
长官
Chief.
我们是不是在等一些卡车 或是武装车
Are we expecting some trucks, or big mounted technicals?
自己人 装甲部队来了
Blue, blue! Cavalry’s here!
啊哈 你们看起来精疲力尽啊 欢迎参加派对
Yeah. You’re looking a little light, but welcome to the party!
中东从来不让你失望
Middle east never lets you down.
美观漂亮 井然有序 好开车
Personable, organized, easy to navigate.
他妈的搞的老子想喝一杯
Makes me need a fucking drink!
我的小蛙蛙呢
Where’s my frogman?
C栋楼顶
Building c, up top!
我们要撤了么
We gonna exfil now?
快带我们去的黎波里 兄弟 我们来一醉方休
Get us to tripoli, brother, I’ll get you wasted.
我是利比亚区域的指挥官
I’m the commander of the Libyan shield.
辛苦了
Thank you for coming.
长官 我们被要求销毁敏感文件
Sir, we’re tasked with sensitive document destruction.
– 千钧一发啊 – 嗨 Glen
Not a moment too soon. Hey, Glen!
有人喊机场班车吗
Anyone call an airport limo?
怎么了 小♥弟♥弟♥
What’s up, brother bub?
你没死就好 兄弟
Good to see you, brother.
抱歉我来晚了 在礼品店耽搁了一会
Sorry I’m late. I got hung up in the gift shop.
哇哦 你们玩的很疯啊
Oh. You guys made a mess up here.
本来想等你来再开打的
Would’ve waited for you,
但是有人在无线电里哭爹喊娘的 兄弟
but people crying and dying over the radio, man.
我们就等不了了
We didn’t have the heart for it.
嗨 Rone 虽然我想告诉你事情结束了 但还没有
Hey, rone, I’d like to tell you it’s over, but it isn’t.
有24个CIA成员在这
The 24 CIA staffers here,
加上五个外安局的 六个GRS 和我们
plus five state guys, plus six grs, plus us.
我懂 太多
I get it. Too many.
飞机不够大
There’s no room in the jet.
你能再撑几个小时么
You think you can hold things down here for a few more hours?
我这样讲吧
I’ll tell you what.
这些都是不惧生死的战士
These are some hellish warriors.
能和他们并肩作战 幸运无比
I’d be lucky to have their back any day.
嗨 Dave
Hey, Dave!
幸运日 别掉脑袋
Lucky day. Head on down.
一路顺风 兄弟 谢谢
Safe travels, buddy. Thanks.
我去拿我的装备
I’ll grab my gear.
嗨 Silva在哪
Hey, where’s silva at?
D栋
Over on d.
我没想到你会来
I didn’t think you were coming.
以为你还有其他事要做呢
Figured you had something better to do.
兄弟 我确实没想回来
Dude, I was.
接着我就想起”海豹之间绝不
Then there’s all that “Never leave
抛弃战友” 吧啦吧啦之类的
a brother seal behind” Bullshit,
所以我就来了
so here I am.
去机场的漫漫长路就在眼前
Long ride to the airport ahead of us.
我倒要看看谁还敢拦着我
I’ll see what the hold-up is.
嘿 嘿 嘿 你们去哪
Hey, hey, hey! Where the hell are you guys going?
垃圾
Chickenshit!
伙计们
Guys.
你们听到了吗
Did anyone else hear that?
伙计们 那是迫击炮么
Guys, is that a mortar?
炮弹来了 躲起来
Mortars incoming. Get cover!
我中弹了 我中弹了
I’m hit! I’m hit!
Oz 我来了
Oz, I’m coming!
Rone Rone
Rone! Rone!
这是兰利 报告你们的情况
This is Langley. Give us your stat.
你还好吗 看起来很糟
You okay? Looks bad.
Bob 回答
Bob, answer.
A栋 发生什么事了 报告
Building a, what’s going on? Check in.
让三角洲的人到屋顶上去 快
Get deltas up on the roof now!
自己人 撤到建筑里去
Blue, blue. Going external.
检查西侧区域
Check that field to the west.
Jack 你能相信么
Jack, you believe this shit?
住手 你快把它扯掉了
Stop. Stop, you’re gonna fuck it up even more.
好 你准备好了么
All right. You ready?
1 2 3
One, two, three.
Jack Jack 我尽力了 兄弟
Jack, Jack. I tried, man.
坚持住 别担心
Don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it.
让我带你下去 让我带你下去
Let’s get you out. Let’s get you out.
扶我起来
Get me up.
你能走么
Can you walk?
可以 x7f帮我一把 x7f帮我一把
Yeah. Help me out. Help me out.
我来了
I’m coming!
Dave Dave 嗨 我是来帮你的 x7f别射我
Dave, Dave, hey, I’m on your side. Don’t shoot me.
没关系 没关系 我来搞定 我来搞定
It’s okay, it’s okay. I got it, I got it!
我马上回来 嗨
I’ll be right back. Yeah.
我不想死
I want to live.
– 好的 我马上回来 – 别
– yeah yeah I am coming back – no
我的手♥枪♥ 我要我的手♥枪♥
My pistol, I need my pistol.
给我我的手♥枪♥ 好
Give me my pistol. Okay.
给你 拿着
Here we go. Here we go.
有人马上过来 好吗 x7f坚持住 坚持住
Men are on the way, all right? Hang in. Hang in.
Glen Glen
Glen. Glen.
上帝啊 请照看他
God, watch over him.
指引他正确的方向
Guide him where he needs to be.
照顾好他的家人
Take care of his family.
长官
Chief.
Dave伤的很严重
Dave’s hurt really bad.
来个人上来给他检查一下
Get somebody up there to see him.
Rone 我们需要你马上来进行医疗处理 完毕
Rone, we need you in medical immediately. Over.
回答 Rone
Answer! Rone!
Rone 已经离开我们了
Rone’s not with us anymore.
Oz 我该怎么做
Oz, how can I help?
帮我处理伤口
Get me to medical.
你们要是再不过来 Dave就要失血而死了
Dave’s gonna bleed out fast if you don’t get up here.
拿点止血带过来
I’m gonna need some tourniquets.
清空那张桌子
Clear that table back there.
压住伤口
Put pressure on that wound.
扒掉衣服 查看伤口
Get me naked. Check for bleeds.

Okay.
创伤剪 最上层的右边
Trauma shears, top shelf on the right.
嘿 嘿 嘿 小心x7f小心 小心
Hey, hey, hey. Careful, careful, careful.
我不想再被捅一刀
I don’t want to get stabbed, too.
你在干嘛 不 不 不 不
What are you doing? No! No, no, no!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!