What do you think of all that?
我不知道
I don’t know…
或许我是个女权主义者
Maybe, I’m a feminist?
所以
So…
你觉得这就是我
You think that’s me…
不 我也不知道
No, I don’t know.
所以你觉得你看了这本书 你就更了解我了
So, you think you know me better because you read that.
不 不
No, no.
那你为什么要念这个给我听
Then why’re you reading it to me?
我觉得很有意思
I thought it was interesting.
好吧
Okay, well…
我不需要通过一本书来了解我自己
I don’t need a book to know about myself.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我想说 很感谢你试着帮助他 真的
I mean, I appreciate that you trying to help, I do…
但我觉得你有点太过了
I just think you are taking it too far.
这种事情 你知道的…
And this stuff, with you know,
女权运动我也很尊重 但是…
the women’s movement I respect, but it’s just…
这很复杂 我觉得这对他来说太过了
It’s complicated, and I think it’s too much for him.
我不明白你指的是什么
I don’t know what it is that you’re talking about.
好吧 他只是个十五岁的男孩
Okay, he is 15-year-old boy…
– 我知道 – 你给他灌输的是实打实的女权主义思想
– I know… – You are giving him hard core feminism…
但是他确实热爱这个 而且真的…对他有所帮助
But he really loves it and it’s really..it’s helping him.
– 帮助他什么 – 帮助他成为一个男人
– Helping him what? – It’s helping him become a man.
这就是你口中的那个男孩
This is the boy you were talking about.
了解女性高♥潮♥…
Learning about a female orgasms…
能够帮助他成为一个男人?
is helping him be a man?
你认识有哪个男的在关心这些事吗
Well what man do you know that cares anything about that?
– 这分明是奇迹了 – 他只是个高中生
– It’s a miracle! – He’s a high school kid.
好吗
Okay?
这太过了 我跟你这么说
It’s too much, I’m telling you.
我认为他似乎完全能够接受
I think he seems really okay with it.
你知道你其实完全不明白自己在对他做什么吗
You know you don’t actually know what you’re doing with him?
好吗 那么…
Okay, so…
你就…
Just…
正如你们所知的
As you know…
现在人们越来越不尊重政♥府♥
There is a growing disrespect for government…
学校 新闻媒体
The schools, the news media…
以及各种机构
And all the institutions.
这不是让人快乐和安心的信♥号♥♥
This is not a message of happiness or reassurance.
这是事实 也是警告
But it is the truth and it is a warning.
这是一场信任危机
It is a crisis of confidence.
吉米·卡特 信任危机演讲 1979年7月15日播出
我们能在日渐增长的
We can see this crisis in the growing doubt…
对自己生活意义的怀疑中
about the meaning of our…
在民族团结和目标的缺失中
own lives and in the loss of unity and purpose…
看到这场危机
for our nation.
电影《失衡生活》 导演 高佛雷·雷吉奥
拍摄于1975-1979 上映于1982
现在我们中的许多人都倾向于崇拜自我放纵
Too many of us now, tend to worship self indulgence…
以及消费
and consumption.
但是我们也发现 占有和消费
But we’ve discovered that owning things and consuming things.
并不能满足我们对于意义的渴望
does not satisfy…our longing for meaning.
我们一直相信我们是伟大运动的一份子
We always believed that we were part of a great movement.
是人类自身的一份子
Of humanity itself…
以及对自♥由♥的追寻
Involved in the search for freedom.
我们正处于历史的转折点
We are at a turning point in our history.
这是一条走向分♥裂♥和自我利益的道路
The path that leads to fragmentation and self-interest…
这条路上有着关于自♥由♥的错误观念
down that road lies a mistaken idea of freedom.
这条路必定会走向失败
It is a certain route to failure.
谢谢你们 晚安
Thank you and good night.
– 他完全搞砸了 – 可不是吗
– He is so screwed. – No shit.
他完了
It’s over for him.
我觉得他讲得很漂亮
I thought that was beautiful.
好吧
Well…
为什么你不直接道歉
Why didn’t you just say I’m sorry?
不玩了
I’m done.
– 我的自尊心… – 我明白
– My pride… – I know.
– 是啊 – 你看起来不像是很要强的人
– Yes… – You don’t seem like a prideful person.
– 你看起来很谦虚 – 我今天没把自尊心带来
– You seem humble. – I left my pride outside today.
杰米 你能把艾比叫醒吗
Jamie, would you please wake up Abbie?
– 嘿 艾比 – 别动我 我在来月经
– Yeah Abbie.! – Ugh, stop it, I’m menstruating.
艾比 你知道吗 你在来月经 可以
Abbie, you know what? You’re menstruating, okay.
但是你非要说出来吗
But do you have to say it, Ok?
我们非得知道你的身体状况吗
Do we really need to know everything that’s going on with you?
什么 我在来月经 这有什么大不了的
What? I am menstruating. What is that a big deal?
我们没必要知道 谢谢
We don’t need to hear about that, thank you.
如果你想和一个女人发生成人的关系
If you ever wanna have an adult relationship with a woman..
比如你想和她的阴♥道♥做♥爱♥
Like if you wanna have sex with a woman’s vagina,
你得接受阴♥道♥会来月经这个事实
You need to be comfortable with the fact that the vagina menstruates
我就会直接说月经
I’m just saying menstruation
没什么说不得的
it’s not a big problem.
所以 来吧 开始唱… 月经
So, start singing now… Menstruation.
– 不要 – 就要 月经
– No. – Yes, menstruation.
– 月经 – 杰米 不用
– Menstruation. – Jamie, no…
你没必要这样做
You don’t have to.
你的语气显得很害怕 别怕说这个词
You saying it like you’re scared, don’t say like you’re scared…
– 平常地说出来 – 月经
– Say it like it’s normal. – Menstruation.
– 月经 – 月经
– Menstruation. – Menstruation…
还不赖
Not bad.
朱利安 月经 你可以的
Julian, menstruation… You can say it.
– 现在 – 我很遗憾
– Right now… – I’m Sorry…
月经
Menstruation.
你得…直视我的眼睛
It’s just, keep eye contact with me.
你到底在看谁 月经
Who are you looking at? Menstruation.
– 月经 – 好的 对
– Menstruation. – Yes that’s right…
月经 查理 你都不说话
Menstruation, Charlie? You’re quiet…
– 月经? – 月经?
– Menstruation? – Menstruation?
不 不是疑问句 月经
No, not like a question, menstruation.
月经
Menstruation.
现在大家一起说…
Now everybody say it together…
月经
Menstruation
温柔地 开心地 但随意地说…
like gentle, happy…But casual and…
– 月经 – 恶心死了 艾比
– Menstruation! – It’s gross Abbie.
不 不恶心 这是非常深沉的时刻
No, it’s not. It’s not gross. It’s a very deep time.
富有创造力和情感的塑造
Creatively and it’s emotionally trans-formative.
在经期做♥爱♥可以让人非常享受
And sex during menstruation can be very pleasurable…
对女人来说 还能缓解部分阵痛
for a woman and can even like, relieve some of the cramps.
杰米 我还想告诉你
Jamie I also wanna say…
永远不要只和阴♥道♥做♥爱♥
never have sex with just the vagina…
你得和这个女人做♥爱♥
You have to have sex with the whole woman.
这个有点偏离了我在说的主题
That’s slightly off topic of what I’m talking about.
但是谢谢
Thank you.
我第一次来潮的时候 我正在
The first time that I got my period, I was watching…
和其他人一起看《飞越疯人院》
One that flew over the “Cuckoo’s Nest”, with some guy…
然后我只说了句我得走了
And…yeah I just told him that I had to leave.
接着我去了超♥市♥ 买♥♥了一盒卫生棉条
So I went to the market and I bought a box of tampons.
我看了盒子上的说明书 然后塞了一根进去
I read the instructions on the box and I put one in.
我从来没和妈妈讲过 她也从来不会问
And I never told my mom about it, but she never asks.
所以无所谓了
So it didn’t matter.
我一直没看到《飞越疯人院》的结局
I never saw the end of the Cuckoo’s Nest.
杰克·尼克尔森做了额叶切除手术
Jack Nicholson got a lobotomy…
然后那个大个子印度人用枕头把他闷死了
and so the big Indian guy, smothered him with the pillow…
为了让他能够自♥由♥
so that he could be, you know, be free.
好吧… 咱们聊点别的
Okay… Let’s talk about something else.
十四岁的时候 我第一次做♥爱♥
At 14, I had sex for the first time.
朱莉
Julie!
朱莉 拜托 甜心
Julie, please… you, honey…
有一天晚上 我决定要破处
I decided one night that I was just gonna loose my virginity.
– 我无所谓对方是谁 – 朱莉 你冷静一下
– I didn’t care who. – Julie, you gotta to calm down.
别说话 让她讲
Stop it, let her talk.
我在聚会里挑了一个我不认识的人
I picked this guy that I didn’t know at a party.
我们做得相当痛苦
And we had fairly painful sex.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!