如果她不和你上♥床♥ 这样对你不好
If she’s not having sex with you, it’s dis-empowering.
还有 你得在去墨镜店工作前
Also you need to get out of this town before you start working.
就离开这个地方
at a sunglasses shop…
对你来说也是一样的
and it goes for you too.
杰米 给你几本书
Jamie, here is some books…
我在女权主义课上拿的
from a feminism class I took…
我想它们能帮助你
I thought it would be helpful for you,
了解女性的视角
to get a woman’s perspective.
– 你的嘴唇怎么了 – 我打架了
– What happened to your lip? – I got in a fight.
– 什么 – 我打了一架
– What? – There was a fight.
当时很荒唐
It was, it was ridiculous…
等等 这是《身体与自我》吗
Hold on, is that “Our Bodies Our Selves”?
这本书很不错
This is a really good book…
有一章节特别棒
There is a very good chapter…
关于家中分娩的
On home births.
家中分娩遏制了婴儿的成长人格
Home births actually stunts the baby’s growth personality.
– 成长人格是个什么东西 – 是个真的术语
– What is a growth personality? – It’s a real term.
谁能知道对于新生儿来说
Who knows what it means for a new born…
看到木质的墙壁
to see wood walls, and…
和铺上地毯的地板
carpeted floors and to smell…
闻到人类真实的气息
real human smells and to feel…
感受到羊毛 棉质 法兰绒的触感
wool and cotton and flannel clothes…
而不是死气沉沉的 苍白的
instead of starchy, white…
无味的东西意味着什么呢
deodorized…
对我来说 那就像… 还有什么呢
To me, that meant like… and what else?
Neu! – Lila Engel (Lila Angel)?
《高♥潮♥的法则》 作者 苏珊·莱登 1970年
女性的性行为
Women’s sexuality,
由男性定义并取悦男性
defined by men to benefit men.
一直被轻视 扭曲 压抑和控制
has been downgraded and perverted, repressed and channeled.
在解剖学上 所有性高♥潮♥都以阴蒂为中心
Anatomically, all orgasms are centered in the clitoris.
通过人工对阴蒂直接触压
whether they result from direct manual pressure applied to the clitoris.
或是通过间接触压…
indirect pressure resulting from…
我狠狠地操了海瑟 她高♥潮♥了三次
I fucked Heather so hard, she came like three times.
– 你怎么刺♥激♥她的阴蒂的 – 用我的鸡♥巴♥
– How did you stimulate her clitoris? – With my dick.
女性需要对阴蒂的直接刺♥激♥
Women need direct clitoral stimulation.
例如用手指或振动棒等等
Like with fingers, or vibrators, or something.
她很可能是装的
She probably faked it.
女人常常假装高♥潮♥
women fake it all the time.
传声头乐队就是一群基佬
Talking Heads are a bunch of fags.
其实他们乐队里还有个女生
Actually there’s a girl in their band…
而且她在和鼓手交往 所以…
And she’s dating the drummer, so…
她叫简妮尔
Her name is Janior…
叫你乱讲话 臭基佬
Fuckin’ around faggot.
所以是为了什么打架
So, what was the fight about?
刺♥激♥阴蒂
Clitoral stimulation.
为什么你们要为此打架
Why do you need to fight about that?
我不知道 我想做个好男人
I don’t know, I wanna be a good guy…
好吗 我就想…
Okay. I just wanna…
能够满足女人
be able to satisfy a woman.
孩子 我相信你会的
Kid, I’m sure you will.
妈的
Shit!
文艺基佬
杰米
Jamie!
这一点都不酷
That’s not cool…
对 马特就是这么叫我的 因为我喜欢传声头乐队
Yeah, That’s what Matt called me. For liking the talking heads.
– 黑旗又是什么 – 一支硬核乐队
– And what is Black Flag? – It’s a hardcore band.
所以…
So…
喜欢黑旗的人都会讨厌传声头乐队
The people who love Black Flag, hate the Talking Heads.
什么东西
What?
朋克界内部不太和
The punk scene is very divisive.

Hey!
你们都很前卫啊 是不是
You are all so advanced, aren’t you?
下次有男生跟你聊他们的性事
The next time a guy tells you a sex story…
你只需要同意他说的每句话
You just have to agree with everything he says…
假装他是对的就行了
and act like it’s right.
哪怕是错的 因为他们不喜欢被反驳
Even if it’s not, because they don’t wanna be contradicted.
他们只想活在自己幻想的世界里
They just wanna to live in their fantasy lands.
你都是怎么处理
How are you dealing?
每件事的
With everything.
无论你如何想象你未来的人生
Whatever you think your life is going to be like,
你要明白 现实总会完全不同
just know, it’s not going to be anything like that.
好吧
Right…
带我去那个酒吧吧
Take me to that club.
今晚吗
Tonight?
– 嘿 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hi..
哇 你看起来真美 你们要去哪
Wow, you look amazing… Where are you going?
我们想出去玩 可以吗
We’re just gonna go out… Is that okay?
当然可以了 要去哪
Oh yeah, of course… And where to?
就出去外面
Just going out.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye. – Bye.
把它藏起来
Hide it there.
嘿 能给我瓶啤酒吗
Hey, can I have a beer?
现在说 “我喜欢年纪比我大的女人”
Now say I’m into older women.
– 什么 – 快说
– What? – Just say it.
我喜欢年纪比我大的女人
I’m into older women.
你几岁了
How old are you?
年龄是中产阶级才有的概念
Age is a bourgeois construct.
年龄是中产阶级才有的概念
Age is a bourgeois construct.
回答得不错
It’s a good answer.
– 年龄是… – 好了好了 可以了
– Age is… – Ok, ok, you’ve got it.
听着 现在如果她问你太多问题
So now, if she asks too many questions…
你就尽量少回答 好吗
You just say as little as possible, okay?
现在让我看看你最深不可测的表情
Now show me your most inscrutable face.
我其实不会主动去挑…女人
I don’t really make choices… About women…
她们会…
They just…
她们会自己送上门
They come to you.
那…你本来可以找到更好的
That’s… You could have more than that.
那你呢 为什么…
But what about you? Why…?
我的意思是 杰米的父亲怎么了
I mean, what happened to Jamie’s dad?
他只是变得和我以为的不一样了
He just didn’t turn out like I thought he would.
我想也是
I guess that happens…
他肯定还是有些优点的
There must’ve been something good about him.
– 他是左撇子 – 就这样?
– He was left handed? – That’s it?
就这样?
That’s it?
然后我是右撇子 所以每天早上
And I was right handed. And so… In the morning…
我们会一起看股票报告 然后…
We would look at the stock reports together and…
他可以边用左手写字 边用右手挠我的背
He could write with his left hand and scratch my back with his right.
– 就是这样 – 我特别喜欢
– And that’s it! – I loved that.
你冥想过吗
Do you ever meditate?
我感受空气 感受空气的寒冷 穿过我的鼻子
I feel the air… coldness of the air. Goes through my nose…
我要做的就是…
All I’m really doing is…
将注意力集中到我的呼吸上
Bringing my attention back to my breath.
所以在我吸气时
So when I take a breathe in…
我会感觉到
There is a feeling…
空气流入
Air going in…
空气流出
Air going out…
感觉真好
It’s a good feeling.
没关系 我只是要…
It’s okay..good… I’m just gonna…
继续
Go ahead…
我只是想抽个烟
I’m just gonna smoke…
我听着呢
I’m listening…
– 我想要和你同步 – 你真的是…
– I wanna get on the same page. – You are such…
你是怎么变成现在这个样子的
How did you get to be this person that you are?
你真的很不同寻常
It’s so… You’re so unusual.
威廉的父亲在克利夫兰开了一家汽车维修店
William’s dad managed an auto repair shop in Cleveland.
他一直很懂引擎
Engines always made sense to him.
他本想坚持读完大学 可是付不起学费
He tried to put himself through college, but couldn’t afford it.
他在1963年遇见了特丽莎
He met Theresa in 1963,
她聪明勇敢 经济条件也好
she was smart, brave, better off,…
他们相爱了 一起搬去奥克兰
they were in love. They moved to Oakland,
塞瓦斯托波尔: 前苏联克里米亚半岛西南岸港市

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!