你孤单吗
Are you lonely?
亨弗莱·鲍嘉 电影《卡萨布兰卡》的男主角
嗯… 我下辈子可能会嫁给鲍嘉
Well… I might marry Bogart in my next life…
等着瞧吧
We’ll see.
我是这么想的
I’m thinking about it.
他都死了
He is dead.
好吧
Well…
我们在说下辈子 不是吗 所以…
This is my next life, right? So…
他可能活着 可能在那 我们可能会相遇
He may be there… may be around, and we might meet and..
可能在我们之间会发生点什么
something might happen between us.
好吧
Okay..
你就不能在现实世界拥有这些吗
You can’t have it in the real world?
现在可不是理性的时候 宝贝
Hey, this is no time to be rational, sweetie.
– 你就不能顺着我说的吗 – 可以 继续吧
– Can you just go with this? – Yeah, keep going.

Okay.
然后他了解我的想法
So he knows what I’m thinking
他能让我开怀大笑
And he makes me laugh…
而且 他能真正看到我
And… he really sees me.
而且 你知道他会说到做到的
And… You know that he’s gonna do what he says he’s gonna do.
– 就这么简单 – 听起来很棒
– So that’s easy… – It sounds nice.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah…
我认为从此我和她开始了一段全新的关系
I thought that was just the beginning of a new relationship with her.
就在她真正向我倾诉的时刻开始
where she’d really tell me stuff.
但是也许再也不会有像这样的时候了
But maybe it was never really like that again.
也许就这样了
Maybe that was it.
1999年3月 我会开始感到劳累和糊涂
In March of 1999, I’ll start to feel tired and confused.
当我终于去看医生的时候
When I finally go to the doctor,
他会告诉我 我肺部的癌细胞
he will say that the cancer in my lungs…
已经扩散到了我的胸部和大脑
had already traveled to my breast and brain.
我会试着教杰米如何处理我的股票
I’ll try to teach Jamie what to do with my stocks.
但我的笔迹会让人几乎看不明白
but my instructions will be impossible to understand.
艾比会带我去计生所
Abbie will take me to Planned Parenthood…
我会继续吃药
And I will go on the pill.
我会去纽约大学念书 和杰米还有多萝西娅失去联络
I will go to NYU and lose touch with Jamie and Dorothea.
我会不再和妈妈讲话
and I will stop talking to my mom.
我会和尼古拉斯相爱
I will fall in love with Nicholas.
我们会搬去巴黎
We will move to Paris.
并且选择不要小孩
and choose not to have children.
我会留在圣巴巴拉
I’ll stay in Santa Barbara.
两年之后我会嫁给戴夫
In just two years I will marry Dave.
我结婚后的一个月 卡洛塔会死去
A month after I get married Carlotta will die.
一个星期后 马♥克♥思♥也会死去
A week later… Max will die too.
我会从车♥库♥里工作
I will work out of my garage.
然后在当地艺廊里展出
and show in local galleries.
我会不顾医生的建议去怀孕
Against my doctor’s advice, I will get pregnant..
到我34岁的时候 我会有两个儿子
by the time I’m 34 I’ll have two boys…
我会和多萝西娅一起再生活一年
I’ll live with Dorothea for another year.
然后我会开一家陶器店
And then I’ll open a pottery store.
在亚利桑那州塞多纳市
In Sedona, Arizona.
我会和一个叫劳丽的原创歌♥手结婚
I will marry Laurie a singer-songwriter…
我们会在一年后离婚 接着我会遇见桑迪
We’ll get divorced a year…Then I’ll meet Sandy.
并且继续做我的陶器
And continue to do my pottery.
我妈妈会在1983年遇见吉姆
My mom will meet Jim in 1983…
他们会一直是夫妻 直到她去世
they’ll stay a couple until she dies.
每年她生日的时候
On her birthday each year,
他都会送她一次双翼飞机的飞行
he will buy her a trip on a biplane.
在她去世好多年后
Years after she’s gone…
我会终于结婚并且有一个儿子
I’ll finally get married and have a son.
我会尝试向他说明 他的奶奶是个什么样的人
I’ll try to explain to him what his grandmother was like.
但我永远无法说清
but it will be impossible.
Rudy Vallée- As Time Goes By?
Buzzcocks- Why Can’t I Touch It?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!