I mean, everyone was doing it.
那你就随大流吗
So you just went along with it?
看着挺好玩的
It looked like fun.
那太愚蠢了 你怎么会做那么蠢的事
That’s just dumb, why would you do something so stupid?
就为随大流吗
Just following along?
你知不知道自己差点死了
Do you know you almost died..
好吗
Right?
– 你不用担心我 – 你做之前怎么不想想
– You don’t need worry about me. – Why didn’t you think?
杰米 嘿
Jamie, Hey.
杰米
Jamie.
怎么回事 等等
What is going on? Wait.
怎么 你不准备跟我说话了吗
What? You are not gonna talk to me now?
不说话的那个人不是我
I’m not the one who doesn’t talk.
什么
What?
得了吧
Come on!
你都快把我吓死了
You scared the hell out of me.
你为什么要那样伤害自己
Why did you hurt yourself like that?
那你为什么不要命地抽烟
Why do you smoke yourself to death?

Hey.
为什么你无所谓自己那么悲伤和孤独
Why are you fine being sad and alone?
我…
I…
我…你…
I… You…
你不能那样跟我说话 我们不…
You can’t talk to me like that. We don’t…
你不该跟我说那种话
You don’t say that to me.
Rudy Vallée- As Time Goes By
我觉得历史对人很残酷
I think History has been tough on men.
我是说他们不能做自己 也看不清未来会怎样
I mean they can’t be what they were. And they can’t figure out what’s next.
我们在讨论什么来着
What are we talking about?
人?
Men?
我觉得是历史和人
I think history and men.
我的意思是 现如今你们的英雄是谁
I mean, who are your heroes now a days?
一群享有特权的瘾君子吗
A bunch of privileged drug addicts?
我觉得你们也许能替我帮助杰米
I think maybe you guys can help me with Jamie.
我觉得
I think…
他需要有人帮助他弄清楚
He needs help in figuring out…
在这种糟糕的境遇中如何做自己
how to be himself in all this mess.
而我不能在场
And I can’t be there.
我不能在他身边
I can’t be there with him.
我得放手
I have to let go.
是因为晕倒那事吗
Is this because the fainting thing?
他没事
He’s fine.
不 是因为所有事
No. It’s because of everything.
我不明白你要我们做什么
I don’t understand what are you asking?
你要怎样才能成为一个优秀的人
How do you be a good man?
这话放在当下是什么意思
What does that even mean now a days?
他只有我
He has only got me.
这还…
It’s just…
你们想想 这是不够的
Think about it, it’s not enough.
你是认真的
You are serious.
– 是 – 那威廉呢
– Yeah. – What about William?
威廉是男人 那…
William’s a guy. That’s…
他可以跟他聊聊男人的事
He can talk to him about guy things.
你见过他们聊天吗
Have you ever seen them have a conversation?
他们毫无共同点 根本聊不来
They have nothing in common, they don’t connect.
这不管用的
It’s just not working.
我是说 我考虑过了
I mean, I thought about that.
他…
He…
他喜欢你
Well, He likes you.
还有你 他很喜欢你们俩
And you, He likes you a lot.
那…
That…
他是我朋友 我不想当他妈
That’s my friend, I don’t wanna be his mom.
没错 不 我才是他妈
Yeah, no, I’m his mom.
我是说 你不需要一个男人来帮他成长为男人吗
I mean, Don’t you need a man to raise a man?
我不那样认为
No I don’t think so.
我的意思是…
I mean…
我觉得能帮助他的是你们
I think you are what’s gonna work for him.
我是说
I mean…
你比谁都了解他
You know him better than anyone.
这点你知道的
You know that.
而且
And…
你关心他 你可以照顾他
You care about him, You can watch out for him.
而你 跟他分享你的生活就可以了
And you… just share your life.
你那么有天赋 让他看看你感兴趣的东西
You’re talented person, show him you’re interested in.
那他就真是太幸运了
You know he will be lucky to have that.
帮我什么
Help me with what?
帮你度过你人生的这个阶段 这可不容易
Oh…Go through this part of your life, it’s not easy.
对谁来说都不容易
It’s not easy for anybody.
– 你要求她们帮我的? – 对
– You asked them to help me? – Yeah.
不 她们 她们明白
No, they.. They get it.
所以她们同意了
So they said yes?

Yeah.

Fuck!

Hey…
你就是觉得愧疚罢了 因为我爸爸不在
You just feel guilty cause it’s just me and you.
我不知道我的感受
You don’t know what I’m feeling.
那你告诉我啊
Just tell me.
小子
Kid.
你从不告诉我你准备做什么
You never tell me what you’re gonna do.
你就直接去做了
You just do it.
Black Flag- I’ve Had It?
我弄到我后妈的车钥匙了
I got the keys to my step mom’s car.
准备出发了
Wanna start at once
塔尼娅和米歇尔都会去
Tanya and Michelle, are both gonna be there.
嘿 你们要去洛杉矶?
Hey, you guys going to L.A.?

Yeah.
我去
I am.
我能去吗
Can I come?
各位 准备好了吗
Listen all. You ready?
– 好了 – 我们要…
– Yeah. – We gonna…
你要去找乐子吗
Are you gonna get with some chicken?
是杰米
That was Jamie.
他在洛杉矶
He is in L.A.
他和几个朋友去看演出了
He and some friends went to a show.
– 哦 – 是的
– Oh. – Yeah.
他让我转告你
He wanted to tell you.
好的
Okay.
你不担心吗
Aren’t you worried?
他生我气了 这是他的应对方式
He’s mad at me. And This is his way of dealing with it.
而且他有权利生气
And he has every right to be mad.
没错 但是如果这让他那么生气 可能就不是个好办法
Yeah, but if it makes him this mad, then maybe it wasn’t a good idea.
Germs- Media Blitz?
可能
Maybe…
可能我做错了
Maybe I did the wrong thing.
我…
I…
– 我是说在教育孩子方面 – 嗯 我知道
– With the kid, I mean. – Yeah I know.
我觉得杰米的能量非常…
I think that Jamie’s energy is very…
不稳定
Unstable.
是啊 你说得对
Well, you’re right.
接着他会有能量危机
Then there’s an energy crisis, maybe that…
可能不知怎地就起作用了
Plays into it someway.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你不怎么开玩笑 对吧
You don’t have very..many funny lines do you?
好吧
Okay.
杰米…
Jamie…
杰米
Jamie.
Siouxsie/The Banshees- Love in a Void

Hey.

Hey.
都还好吗
Everything okay?
挺好的
Yeah.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然可以
Sure.
我对摄影有了一个新的想法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!