Sleeping over.
– 你为什么那么做 – 因为我疯了
– Why’d you do it? – Because I’m crazy.
你宁可自己疯了
You wish you were crazy.
帮我挠挠
Scratch me.
我们应该沿着海岸往北走
We should go up the coast somewhere.
就你和我
Just me and you.
朱莉在拉昆布雷商场工作
Julie works at the La Cumbre Plaza mall.
春雨系列的主要成分是肉桂 薄荷 铃兰和玫瑰
Spring rain features cinnamon, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose.
性是一种承诺
Sex is commitment.
《永远》 作者 朱迪·布鲁姆 1975年
一旦到达这个阶段 就不可能回到牵手之交
once you’re there, you can’t go back to holding hands.
一旦你在心理和生理上献出了自己
and once you give yourself both mentally and physically…
你就会变得极其脆弱
well, you’re completely vulnerable.
他只关心他的新婚妻子和她的生日
All he cares about is his new wife and her birthday.
以及与她和她的家人共度圣诞
And Christmas with her and her family.
以及邀请她全家参加所有的…
And inviting all of her family to all of …
春雨系列的主要成分是肉桂 茉莉 铃兰和玫瑰
Spring rain features cinnamon, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose.
所有关于爱情的误解里
Of all the misconceptions about love…
《少有人走的路》 作者 M·斯科特·派克 1978年
最强大最有说服力的是
the most powerful and persuasive is the belief that
人们以为陷入爱情就是爱情
falling in love is love.
或者至少是爱情的一种表现
or at least one of the manifestations of love.
爱情应该是你感受到的一种感觉
Love is supposed to be a feeling that you feel.
人们说他们陷入爱情
People say that they’re falling in love…
但他们并非真的陷入了爱情
but they’re not actually falling in love.
那只是你自己感受到的与别人的错误联♥系♥
It’s a fake connection that you feel with someone.
婚姻永远不应该存在
and marriage should never happen.
你早该去死了 该是你承受这些的
YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU.
去死吧
DIE!
嗨 朱莉
Hey, Julie.
– 嗨 – 你好
– Hey. – Hi.
进来吧
So come on in.
没事的 进来吧
It’s Okay, come in.
他还没起床呢
He’s not up yet.
他昨天回来得挺晚的
He got in kinda late.
你可以帮我把这些东西端进去吗
You wanna help me bring this stuff in?
杰米还好吗
So is Jamie okay?
还好
Yeah.
他没什么事
He’s okay.
他昨晚回来的时候我听到了
I heard by him come in last night.
我还没睡
I was awake.
好吧
Right.
我就是 睡不着
Yea, I was just, couldn’t sleep.
等着听到他回来
so I was, you know, listening for him.
演出怎么样
How was the show?
挺好的
Good.
下次你出远门的时候
Next time you take a trip,
提前告诉我一声 好吗
just let me know, okay?
这样我晚饭就不会做多了
I won’t make too much dinner.
来一起记股票吗
Hey, do the stocks with me?
可以
Yeah.
好的 IBM
Okay, IBM.
IBM 69.73美元
IBM, $69.73
施乐
Xerox.
你还好吗
You okay?
施乐 53.92美元
Xerox, $53.92.
– 住手 – 好的 53.92美元
– Stop. – Okay, $ 53.92.
听着
Listen.
艾比今天要去见医生 我没法陪她去
Abbie has her appointment today and I can’t be here…
我得去上班
And I have to go to work.
所以我希望在她回来的时候
So I was hoping that maybe you could be here.
你能在这儿
When she gets back.
可能她会需要精神支撑
In case she needs support.
她正在承受很多东西
She is going through a lot.
好的 万一…
Okay, What if it’s..
有坏消息或是什么的要怎么办
Like bad news or something?
你可以处理的 如果你不能
Well, you can handle it or if you can’t…
你总得学着去处理
You have to start somewhere.
男人总是觉得他们得
Men always feel like they have to
为女人弥补些什么
fix things for women…
但他们其实什么也没做
But they are not doing anything.
有些事情是无法弥补的
But some things just can’t be fixed.
你只需要在场就好了
Just be there…
不知怎么 这对你们来说显得很难
Somehow, that’s hard for all of you.
妈 我不是”所有男人”
Mom, I’m not “all men”.
好吗 我就是我
Okay? I’m just me.
好吧 也对也不对
Well, yes and no.
要是我得做化疗
What if I have to have full on chemo?
或者子♥宫♥切除要怎么办
Or get a hysterectomy?
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
听着 我应该干脆就陪你一起去
Look,I should just go with you. You know, I mean..
你妈妈确实叫我和你分享我的生活
Your mom did tell me to share my life with you.
是啊 我知道
Yeah I know.
你不必…
You don’t…
不用在意 她是…
Don’t worry about it, she just…
大萧条时期长大的
She’s from The Depression.
是啊
Yeah.
这是好消息 艾比
It’s good news, Abbie.
没有恶性细胞了
There were no malignant cells.
你的切片检查结果是良性的
Your biopsy is benign.
那…以后呢
And…in the future?
手术使你的子♥宫♥肌层受损
There was damage to the muscle wall from the surgery.
导致子♥宫♥颈机能不全
You have an incompetent cervix.
机能不全?
Incompetent?
妊娠时 不足以支撑到
It may not be strong enough…
妊娠期满
to go full term during pregnancy.
当胎儿长大
As the baby grows…
子♥宫♥颈扩张
the cervix widens.
如果子♥宫♥颈变松弛 就可能会过早张开
If it’s weakened, it’s likely to open prematurely.
我会没事的
I’m gonna be OK.
他说我很可能不能生孩子了
He said that I probably can’t have kids.
生下杰米是不是
Was having Jamie like…
你一生中发生过的最重要的事
the biggest thing that ever happened to you?
我想是吧
I guess so.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
No.
你能撑过去的
You’ll get through this.
你会撑过去的
You will get through it.
你可以的
You will do it.
这是最艰难的时刻 接下来会发生的事是
This is the really hard part. And then what happens is,
在艰难的时刻之后 一切都会好起来
there’s a hard part and then it gets better.
然后又会变糟 不过不用在意
And then it gets hard again, but never mind.
我不应该告诉你后面那部分的
I should not have told you that part.
我应该说 一切都会好起来的…就这样
I should’ve just said it gets better and then…That’s it.
但是…
But…
你养鸟?
You got birds?
养鸟没关系吧
Is that ok?
没事
Yes.
你给他们取名了吗
So did you name them?
还没有
Not yet.
一只雄鸟 一只雌鸟
They are a boy and a girl.
而且它们是终身一夫一妻的
And, that, they are monogamous for life.
所以…
So…
如果其中一只死了 另一只…
If one of them dies, then the other one…
一周之后也会死去
He will die like a week later.
墨西哥国王及王后
叫马克西米利安和卡洛塔怎么样
How about Maximilian and Carlotta?
我…
Right, I…
觉得它们配得上高贵的名字
You know, they deserve something grand.
他们终身都是一夫一妻呢
they’re gonna be monogamous their whole lives.
是吧
Right?
马克西和卡洛塔真是好名字
Max and Carlotta are really good names.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!