You use the degree to clinch contracts
你用学位来获得合同
It’s our friend’s degree. How did you get it?
那是我们朋友的学位 你是怎么拿去的
This is a 150 acre estate
这是一个150英亩的庄园
If I shoot and bury you, no one would even notice
我开枪杀了你们 埋了 没有任何人会知道
Get the point?
懂不懂
Now get lost
现在快滚
I’m taking Papa’s ashes to the sacred river. Can take yours too
我还要把爸爸的骨灰洒向圣河 也可顺便洒你们的骨灰
Grab Papa!
抓他老爸
Here, here
这里
Let go of Papa;
我们把他爸放开吧
Tell the truth or Papa is flushed;
告诉我们真♥相♥ 不让就把你♥爸♥冲了
Hand over Papa – Papa goes to the sacred sewer
给我交出来 那老爸要去圣沟啦
Get Papa out of the potty You pull trigger, I pull flush.
把他爸移出马桶 你要开枪 我就冲
I’ll count to three
我数三下
Wanna shoot us? Raju, scatter the ashes
想打我们 拉朱把灰撒了
One

Take us down, and Papa’s down the drain
你要放倒我们 你♥爸♥就倒阴沟了
Two

Then grope for him in the gutter
你就等着去捞吧
What is it, Raju?
干嘛 拉朱
We’ve got the wrong urn. It’s empty;
拿错瓮了我们 这个是空的
Empty?
空的
Empty: we’ll empty it out;
空 我们要把它全空出来
No, no;
别 别
We’ll empty it out
我们要空了
No. hands up!
不要 投降
Who are you?
你是谁
I am Rancho
我是兰彻
I swear on Papa, it’s true
我向我爸发誓 是真话
I am Rancho; That was Chhote.
兰彻是我 你们说的是驰赫特
Chhote?
驰赫特
He was our gardener’s son, Chhote
他是我们园丁的儿子 驰赫特
He stayed on with us after he was orphaned
他爸妈死后就和我们一起
Did odd jobs around the house, ran errands
在我们家附近做零工 跑跑腿
He had a passion for learning
他很有学习的热情
He’d wear my old uniform and slip into school
老是穿我的校服溜到学校
And attend any class he liked. It suited me
去听他喜欢的课 这正合我想要的
I made him do my homework, take my exams
我让他帮我做功课 代我考试
It was going well, till one day.
一直都没发生什么事 直到有一天
Our teacher saw a sixth grader doing tenth grade math
我们老师看到一个六年级学生在做十年级的数学
Which grade are you in, son?
孩子 你念几年级啊
What’s your name?
你叫什么
We got caught
我们就被发现了
Papa was a powerful man, so.
我爸是个很有权势的人 所以
our teacher alerted him before going to the Principal
老师在通报校长前告知了我爸
You started it, you will finish it
这事是你引起的 也要你来完成
People pretend to show me respect
人们都假装尊敬我
But behind my back.
可在我背后
mock me as an illiterate
嘲弄我是文盲
I won’t let that happen to my son
我不想我儿子也和我一样
This boy wants to study. I want just a degree
这孩子想要学习 而我要的只是一个学位
Let the game go on
让这游戏继续下去吧
Make this kid an engineer
把这孩子培养成工程师
and I’ll have a degree in my son’s name on that wall
而我就可以有张写着我儿子名字的学位证挂那面墙上
I went to London for four years, he went to college as me
我去伦敦呆了四年 他则代我念完大学
He’d promised to cut contact with all after getting the degree
他保证过一旦完成学业就切断任何联♥系♥
But he always said, ‘Two idiots will come looking for me’
但他总是说 “有两个白♥痴♥会来找我的”‘
He really misses you both
他真的很想念你们两个
I’ll give you his address, go to him
我给你们他的地址 去找他吧
But please keep my secret
但请保守我的秘密
What secret?
什么秘密啊
You got the wrong urn, sir. Papa is in here
你拿错瓮了 先生 你♥爸♥在这里
What the hell’s going on? Who was that gun guy?
发生什么事了 拿枪的那个是谁
Complicated story. Without subtitles. Not for you
剧情太复杂了 而 且没有字幕 不适合你
Ignore it. Where’re we going?
你就别管了 我们现在去哪里
Ladakh
拉达克
Ladakh! Why?
拉达克 为什么
To meet Rancho
去见兰彻
What’s he doing in Ladakh?
他去拉达克干嘛
No clue. We have the address of a school
不知道 我们拿到的是一所学校的地址
School teacher!
学校教师
I’m Vice President of Rockledge Corporation, and he.
我是岩礁公♥司♥的副♥主♥席♥ 而他呢
A for Apple, B for Ball.
A是苹果 B是球
D for Donkey
D是蠢驴
Next week I sign a huge deal with Phunsukh Wangdu
下星期我就要和法撒克 旺度签千万美金的合同
And he. A for Apple, B for Ball.
而他 A是苹果 B是球
Today my respect for that idiot shot up
到今天 我对后面那白♥痴♥的尊敬可都用完了
Most of us went to college just for a degree
我们多数人上大学就是为了个学位
No degree meant no plum job, no pretty wife.
没有文凭就意味着没好工作 没有漂亮的老婆
no credit card, no social status
没有信♥用♥卡♥ 没有社会地位
None of this mattered to him
可这些他都不在乎
He was in college for the joy of learning
他上大学是为了演习的乐趣
He never cared if he was first or last
他从来不在乎自己是第一还是最后
Who was the first man on the Moon?
谁是第一个登上月球的
Neil Armstrong, sir
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 先生
Obviously, it is Neil Armstrong. We all know it
当然是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 我们都知道
Who was the second?
那谁是第二个
Don’t waste your time. It’s not important
不用浪费时间了 这个不重要
Nobody remembers the man who ever came second
没人会记住那个第二名
Soon, 26 companies will be here with job offers
很快 26家公♥司♥要来这里招聘了
You’ll have a job even before your final exam
甚至在期末考前你就可以拿到工作
This is your last lap, my friends
这是你们的最后一次机会 我的朋友们
Put the pedal to the metal. Step on the gas
猛踩油门 全速行驶
Go out there and make history!
走向社会 开创历史
Any questions?
有问题吗
Yes?

Sir, suppose a student gets a job.
先生 如果有人应聘成功
but narrowly fails the final exam, will he still have the job?
可是期末考试还差一点点就过了 他还可以签那份工作吗
Very good question
这个问题好
Anyone else with the same question?
还有谁有同样的疑问
As expected
不出所料
Please come on stage. Give them a big hand
请站到台上来 大家鼓掌欢迎
For the last four years
这四年里
they’ve been our most consistent students
他们两个是我学习最稳定的学生
Consistently last in every exam
每次考试成绩一直保持垫底
Come my geniuses, come
来 我的天才 上来
Their brains will fetch a handsome price
他们的脑子可以卖♥♥一个好价钱啊
‘Cause they’re completely unused
完全没用过 崭新的
And to answer their question –
而那个问题的答案呢
The exam won’t affect their jobs
考试结果不会影响他们的应聘情况
Because no company will hire them anyway!
因为就没有公♥司♥会要他们 我肯定
They’re so unique, their names will be writ in gold –
他们两个是如此独一无二 他们的名字将用金字书写
‘Farhanitrate’ and ‘Prerajulization’
“法汉艾瑞特” 和 “普瑞 拉朱利扎申” (兰彻黑板上杜撰的那两个词)
Give them a big hand, please, everybody
大家给他们热烈鼓掌
He screwed us;
他羞辱我们
In front of everyone
当着大家的面
God, I’ll give up meat, light a 1000 incense sticks
神啊 我将改不吃肉 点1000根熏香棒
Do me just one favor –
就帮我一个忙吧
Delete Virus!
删除病毒
Burn him in hell
把他烧到地狱里去
Fry Virus-nuggets in bubbling oil
滚油炸病毒块
You think God is a contract killer?
你不是说神是毁约杀手么
You shut up
你闭嘴
You’re in the center of the photo every year
你每年合影都坐最中间
We’re rotting in the corner
我们就塞在角落
This year we may fall out of the photo altogether
今年这次我们两个连合影都不能上了
Know why I come first? – Why?
知道为什么我第一么 为什么
Because I love machines
因为我喜欢机器
Engineering is my passion
工程就是我的激♥情♥
Know your passion?
知道你的激♥情♥是什么吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!