That’s my bag – Be quiet
那包是我的 安静
What’re you up to?
你找什么
This. is your passion
这个 就是你的激♥情♥
Go post this letter
把这封信寄了
What letter?
什么信
5 years ago he wrote this for his favorite wildlife photographer
5年前他就写了这封信 给他最喜欢的野生动物摄影师
Andre. – Istvan
安德烈 伊斯特凡
He wanted to train with him in Hungary
想去匈牙利和他学摄影
But in fear of his dad, the Fuhrer, never posted it
却怕他老爸 一直没寄出去
Quit Engineering, marry Photography
别干工程了 去娶摄影吧
Follow your talent
发挥你的天赋去
If Michael Jackson’s dad forced him to be a boxer.
要是迈克尔·杰克逊他爸强迫他去做拳击手
and Mohammad Ali’s dad pushed him to be a singer.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里他爸要他去做歌♥手
imagine the disaster
想想是什么灾难
Do you get it?
懂了不
Idiot; Loves Photography, but is marrying machines
傻瓜一个 深爱着摄影 却要娶机器
Your Holiness Guru Ranchhoddas
神圣的领袖 昂史奥格斯啊
Engineering is my wife and mistress both
工程既是我的老婆又是我的情人
But I still fail. Why? – Explain
可我还是考不好 为什么 解释啊
‘Cause you’re a coward, scared of the future
因为你太懦弱 害怕将来
Look at this – more holy rings than fingers
看看这些 戒指比手指还多
One ring per fear – exam, sis’s dowry, job
一个戒指就是一个恐惧 考试 姐姐的嫁妆 工作
With such fear of tomorrow, how’ll you live today?
这么怕明天 今天怎么活
How’ll you focus on studies?
你怎么去专心学习
Strange buddies; One lives in fear, the other in pretense
两个奇怪的哥们 一个活在恐惧里 一个活在伪装中
You live in both: fear and pretense
你两个都是 同时活在恐惧和伪装里
You’re scared to tell Pia you love her. so you pretend you don’t
你不敢告诉皮娅 你爱她 所以又假装不爱她
What rubbish!
乱说
Easy to offer free advice, tough to follow it
给意见容易 接受难
Have the guts? Go confess to Pia.
有胆不 去向皮娅表白
There’s no connection! – Deep connection, Your Holiness
这是两码事 关系很深 殿下
Listen, if you confess to Pia
听好 如果你向皮娅表白
I’ll tell Dad: No Engineering, I’m marrying Photography
我就跟我爸说 不学工程了 我要做摄影
And I’ll dump my rings before the job interview
而我 就在应聘前把戒指都扔了
Deal?
来不
Have the guts?
有胆么
His Holiness is speechless
殿下沉默了
Let’s go
出发
Follow me – Where?
跟我来 去哪里
Let’s go
出发
Hey Virus; I’m anti-Virus
嘿 病毒 我可是杀毒软件
Hope no dog here
希望这里没狗
Cowards! Let’s go
胆小鬼 走啊
If any danger, I’ll give the Virus alert
有危险 我就发病毒警报
Beware: Virus inside
小心 内有病毒
Need background score?
要配乐吗
Pia – Who’s it?
皮娅 谁
Don’t yell! It’s me, Rancho
别喊 是我 兰彻
Just listen for a moment, then I’m gone
只要你听一会儿 我就走
Say not a word.
默不作声
Pia. – Yes?
皮娅 嗯
Those 22 minutes with you on the scooter
在助动车上和你在一起的22分钟
were the most enchanting 22 minutes of my life
是我一生中最灿烂的22分钟
I could spend an eternity with you on the scooter
我愿和你一辈子坐在那小车上
Wow

.and time stands still
时间静止了
Every night you ride into my dreams on your scooter, dressed as a bride
每天晚上你都开进我的梦里 穿得像位新娘
Instead of a veil, you lift your helmet
你掀起的是头盔 而不是面纱
and come close to kiss me
走近我 要吻我
But that kiss doesn’t happen
可却没吻成
Why?
为什么
Because the noses collide, and I wake up
因为鼻子碰上了 我就撞醒了
The noses never collide, stupid!
接吻鼻子不会碰上的 傻瓜
I’m sorry, I thought you were Pia
对不起 我以为你是皮娅
I wish I was
真希望我是
Sis, why did you interrupt?
姐 干嘛不让他说完
It took him four years to say this
憋四年了他才说出来啊
Pia, kiss him. Show that noses don’t collide
皮娅 亲亲他 让他知道鼻子不会碰上的
You have my permission, kiss him. He’s so cute!
我批准了 亲他 他太可爱了
Who’s this? – My sister
她是谁 我姐姐
Who’re you?
你是谁
When you were talking, he kicked. First time;
你刚才说话的时候 这小子第一次踢我了
He? How do you know it’s a ‘he’ or ‘she’?
小子 你怎么知道是男是女
Papa asked the astrologer If we’d get an engineer or a doctor
爸爸问过占星家是工程师还是医生了
Meaning?
难道说
Boy becomes an engineer, girl a doctor
男人做工程师 女人当医生啊
Champ, better stay inside. Out here’s a circus
好宝宝 还是呆在里面吧 外面可是马戏团
Your grandpa is the ringmaster. He’ll crack his whip –
你爷爷就是训兽师 他会啪啪挥着鞭子 –
‘Run! Life is a race. Be an engineer’
“快跑! 生活就是场赛跑 要做工程师”
But you follow your heart. If grandpa scares you.
可是你要做自己想要的啊 如果爷爷威胁你
put your hand on your heart and say, ‘All is well’
就把手放在心前说 “Aal izz Well”
He kicked
他踢了
Say it again
再说一次
Kicked again
又踢了
Once more – All is well
再来 Aal izz Well
Who is it?
谁啊
Go
快走
You sent hate-mail to Dad, here’s pee-mail for you
你给我爸写仇恨信 我给你封尿尿信
Enjoy the pee-mail, happy reading;
享受这尿尿信吧 读信快乐哈
Who is it? – Your future son-in-law
谁啊 你未来女婿
And the wedding party
还有婚礼团
Rastogi;
拉斯托吉
Security, that way
保安 那边
So you all have already learned about the simple pendulum
你们都学过了单摆
Now let’s get down to the advanced study about compound pendulum
现在我们进一步学习复摆
It’s an irregular object oscillating about its own axis
这是一不规则物体 绕其轴振荡
Let me demonstrate to you
演示给你们看
What’s this? – Pencil
这是什么 铅笔
What’s inside? – Lead
里面是什么 铅芯
Good. Lead is the axis to this pencil
好 铅芯是铅笔的轴
Even you can be a compound pendulum, if you oscillate about.
就是你人也可以是一个复摆 如果你振荡在
Where is Raju Rastogi? – Present, sir
拉朱拉斯托吉在哪里 来啦 先生
Hi. Everybody is here
嗨 大家都在啊
Good morning, sir
早上好 先生
Where were you last night?
昨晚你在哪里
Studying all night, sir – Studying?
整晚学习 先生 学习
Really?
真的
Hasn’t slept two nights, that’s why he looks scruffy
两晚没睡了 所以他看起来衣冠不整
Not slept?
没睡
What did you study?
你学的什么
Induction motor, sir. The whole chapter
异步电动机 整章
Whole chapter?
整章
In that case, Mr. Ra ju Rastogi.
这样的话 拉朱拉斯托吉先生
Yessir!
听到 先生
Can you tell us how an induction motor starts?
你可以告诉大家异步电动机是怎么起动的吗
Stop it
停下
Sir, rum
先生 是酒
Mr. Rastogi
拉斯托吉先生
Let’s have a cup of tea in my office
来我办公室喝喝茶吧
Sir?
先生
Close the door
关好门
Can you type?
能打字吗
Yes, sir
能 先生
Will you type a letter for me?
帮我打封信可以吗
Definitely, sir
当然 先生
Come, sit
来 坐吧
Sir, I’m sorry sir.
先生 对不起
Please type
请打
Dear Sir.
尊敬的先生
It is my painful duty to inform you.
我很痛苦却不得不通知您

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!