Yes Mona, push
对 莫纳 推
Farhan, turn it off
法汉 可以关了
Ok, off
好 关
Two clips, cut the umbilical cord
两个夹子 剪开脐带
Farhan, two clips on the cord
法汉 脐带夹两个夹子
Get scissors – Be careful
拿剪刀 小心
Cut at the center, get a towel
从中间剪 拿条毛巾
Pia, he’s not crying
皮娅 他没哭
Hey Champ!
嘿 忏朴
Rancho, rub his back
兰彻 摩他的背
Hey Champ – Come on, Champ
嘿 忏朴 加油啊 忏朴
No, nothing
不行 没反应
Blow air into his mouth
往他嘴里吹气
C’mon, Champ
加油啊 忏朴
No response
没反应
Hush Mona, say – All is well
快 莫纳 快说-Aal izz well
He kicked
他踢了
What?
什么
He kicked
他踢了一脚
Say: All is well
说 Aal izz well
If Virus had said, ‘My grandson will be an engineer’
如果病毒说 “我的孙子将是一名工程师”
I would’ve broken his jaw
我就打烂他下巴
But when he finally spoke, he stunned us
但当他最终说话时 我们都惊讶了
What a kick! Wanna be a footballer?
踢得好 想当足球运动员吗
Be what you want to be
做你想做的吧
Wait: I’ve not finished with you!
等下 我和你还没完
First day of college, you’d asked me a question.
入学第一天 你就问了我一个问题
Why didn’t astronauts use a pencil in space?
为什么宇航员太空中不用铅笔
If a pencil tip breaks
如果铅笔断了
it’d float in zero gravity. Get into eyes, nose, instruments.
就会在零重力下漂浮 然后就跑到 人的眼睛里 鼻子里 仪器里
You were wrong
你错了 你错了
You cannot be right all the time
你不可能每次都对
You understand?
懂吗
Yes, sir
懂 先生
This was an important invention
这是一个很重要的发明
You understand?
懂吗
Yes, sir
懂 先生
My Director said, ‘When you find an extraordinary student.’
我的主任对我说 “如果你碰上一个杰出的学生 ”
Go, study; Pass your exams and leave
去吧 学习去吧 把考试过了然后离开
And now, Student of the Year.
现在 制度最佳学生
Ranchhoddas Shamaldas Chanchad
昂史奥格斯 刹玛德斯 忏查特
Sir, one photo
先生 拍张照
I wanted to capture all these memories and take them home
我想拍下所有这些回忆 带回家去
That day, we hugged, we rejoiced, we cried.
那天 我们拥抱 我们欢庆 我们哭泣
We vowed that we’d meet at least once a year.
我们决定此后我们每年至少相聚一次
Who knew then, we were seeing Rancho for the last time
谁知道 那是我们最后一次见到兰彻
Untie him
解开他
I’ll sue you all in an American court
我要在美国法庭上起诉你们
Raju
拉朱
Only Rancho can create a school like this
只有兰彻才能建出这样的学校
But where is he?
可他在哪里
Don’t pee here
不许这里撒尿
Go away creatures
闪开 小东西
Don’t pee here – I’ll smack you
不许这时撒尿 我拍死你们
Bingo; He cannot be far
好 他不远了
Excuse me, where is Ranchhoddas?
对不起 昂史奥格斯在哪里
He’s not Ranchhoddas! – Rancho.
他不是昂史奥格斯 兰彻
Chhote. Dammit, what’s his name?
驰赫特 算了 他叫什么
Calm down. Come with me
慢慢来 跟我走
Where’s he? – Rancho
他人呢 兰彻
Farhan, he’s read all your books
法汉 你所有的书他都看过了
Raju, he reads your blog everyday. Proudly shares it with the kids
拉朱 他每天读你的博客 很自豪地和孩子们分享
Remember your helmet, Pia? It was stolen.
还记得你的头盔吗 皮娅 它是偷过来的
Who are you? How do you know us?
你是谁 怎么知道我们
Didn’t you recognize me? – No
你不认识我啦 不认识
How would you? Millimeter is now Centimeter
你们怎么认得出呢 毫米已经长成厘米了
Not Centimeter, you’re Kilometer
什么厘米 你可是千米了
How did you get here?
你怎么到这里的
I got a letter with a train ticket inside
我收到一封信 里面有张火车票
It said: ‘Miss being in school? Catch this train’. I did
上面说 “想念学校吗 搭这趟火车吧” 我就来了
That rascal Rancho;
那个骗子兰彻
Where is that idiot?
那个傻瓜在哪里
Dorje, you fly it
道哲 你来飞
Every night you ride into my dreams on a scooter, dressed as a bride
每天晚上你都开进我的 梦里 穿得像位新娘
Instead of a veil, you lift your helmet
你掀起的是头盔 而不是面纱
and come close to kiss me
走近我 要吻我
Couldn’t you tell me before leaving?
走之前就不能告诉我么
No
不能
Sorry
对不起
Did you marry?
你结婚了吗
What? No
什么 没啊
You? – Almost. Idiot
你呢 差一点 傻瓜
So?
那么
So what?
那么什么
Do you love someone?
你爱着一个人
Yes

Who?

You

See, the noses don’t collide, stupid
看到没 鼻子不会碰上 傻瓜
That’s right;
没错
Rancho
兰彻
Hi. Farhan;
嗨 法汉
Screw your ‘Hi’
去你的”嗨”
Hey, listen to me. No, you listen to me
嘿 听我说 不 你听我说
I can explain everything
我来解释所有的事情
Hi. Raju;
嗨 拉朱
How we hunted for you;
我们找你找得多苦
Didn’t have a coin for one phone call?
你就打个电♥话♥的硬币都没有啊
Add a couple from me too
把我的那几下也算上
Rascal, scoundrel – Let him go now
骗子 无赖 放开他吧
Ok ok, enough
好 好 够了
On your feet, c’mon
起来 快点
Having fun, idiots?
有意思吧 傻瓜们
Hey. Hi Chatur
嘿 嗨 查图尔
Ranchhoddas Chanchad. How do you do, Mr. Teacher?
昂史奥格斯 忏查特 你好啊 老师先生
Wow, you’re a teacher in a village – A for Apple, B for Ball.
哇 你是一个乡村老师 A是苹果 B是球
Our trains left together. But yours traveled in reverse.
我们的火车一起出发的 可你的却往回开了
from engineer to primary teacher
从工程师开到小学老师
What’s your salary, Chanchad? 5000 /-?
你工资多少 忏查特 5000
For me that’s $ 100
对我来说那就是区区100美元
My son’s pocket money is more than your salary
我儿子零花钱比你工资还高
Cut the crap – Crap is what he gave us
别满嘴喷粪 那粪可是他给的
Wanted to change the education system, change the world
想要变换教育体制 变换世界
Finally what does he change? Kids’ diapers
最终换的是什么 小孩的尿布
You gonna break his jaw or should I?
你去打烂他下巴 要么我来
Just relax
放松
Remember I’d said one day you’d cry and I’d laugh?
记得我说过什么吗 总有一天我笑你哭
Sign here. Accept: You lost, I won!
这里签字 接受吧 你输了 我赢了
‘Declaration of Defeat’! Unbelievable, man
“失败宣言”! 真不敢相信
Chatur. Crazy guy
查图尔 真疯狂
Hey, this is Virus’s pen! You pinched it?
嘿 这是病毒的笔 你在用
Forget it, man
你就别多想了
This is for winners, not losers
这是给胜利者的 不是失败者的
If your school ever needs help, call my assistant for a donation
如果你的学校需要帮助 打给我助理要点捐款
A for Apple, B for Ball.
A是苹果 B是球
He hasn’t changed at all! – Ignore him
他一点都没变 别管他
He’s full of crap
满嘴喷粪
Good news is your name isn’t Ranchhoddas Chanchad
太好了 你不叫昂史奥格斯 忏查特
Imagine, after marriage, I’m Pia Chanchad: Yuck;
想想看 不然结婚后我就是皮娅 忏查特 难听
By the way, what is your real name?
对了 你真名是什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!