respected teachers and friends
以及各位尊敬的老师和朋友们
ICE has now soared beyond the stratosphere
我校能成为当今学科领域的佼佼者
The credit goes solely to
这些无不归功于
Dr. Viru Sahastrabuddhe. Give him a big hand
维鲁·萨哈斯洛布德博士 给他热烈的掌声
Sir, the voice is his but the words are mine
院长 他演讲的稿子是我写的
He’s a great guy, really you are
他是一个伟人 真正的伟人
For 32 years, he has unceasingly screwed students
整整32年 他都在孜孜不倦地搞学生
He means: ‘served’ students
他的意思是奉献于 学生
I’m sure his endeavors will continue
我肯定他会再接再厉
We are astounded at how one man, in one lifetime
多么令我们震惊 一个男人 一生数十载
can screw so many, so well
搞如此多的学生 搞得如此之好
With rigorous training he’s built up his stamina
一定是他的严格训练才练就了这般耐力
He’s spent every living minute just screwing
他把每一分每一秒都花在搞学生上
Let’s replicate his methods
让我们像他一样
Tomorrow ICE students will go across the globe
不久的将来皇家工程学院的学生就会遍布全球
Wherever we go, we promise to screw
无论我们走向哪里 我们承诺继续搞
We’ll hoist this screwer’s flag all over the world
我们将在全世界高举搞人的旗帜
We’ll show the world that our capacity to screw.
我们将向全世界展示我们搞人的能力
cannot be matched by any student.
我们的能力是这个地球上
anywhere on the planet
其他任何学生都无法比拟的
Mr. Minister. Good evening
部长先生 晚上好
You have given this institution what it sorely needs
您无私地给了我们最需要的东西.
Booty, funds – Bosom
原来是财富 乳♥房♥♥
It’s booty, stupid. Bosom means.
是财富 蠢货 乳♥房♥♥的意思是
What nonsense! That’s insulting
一派胡言 简直是侮辱
Everyone has a bosom, but it remains pocketed
每个人都有乳♥房♥♥ 虽只是袖珍了一点点
No one offers it so readily
没人愿意欣然地捐赠出来
Vulgar fellow;
庸俗的家伙
You have generously offered your bosom.
而您却如此慷慨的把乳♥房♥♥捐赠给
to this relentless screwer
这个不懈的搞人者
Now see how he makes it grow
现在我们看看他是怎么把它变大的
Is this what you teach here, Director?
这就是你教他们的东西 院长
On this august occasion, here’s a Sanskrit verse.
在此庄严时刻 献上一首梵文诗篇
Listen to this: the might of his fart in verse
听这个 他的”屁之颂歌♥”
A good loud fart is honorable
震耳欲聋的屁令人尊敬
‘Fart’? Go, Silencer
屁 继续 沉默者
A medium fart is tolerable
浓淡相宜的屁可以忍♥受
Softer windbreaks are terrible
轻如晨风的屁是可怕的
And the silent ones unbearable
沉默无声的屁让人无法忍♥受
That’s what mindless cramming does to you
看看这没头脑的填鸭教育成果
Cramming may see you through four years of college
大学四年填鸭式教育也许能救你
but it will ‘screw’ you for the next 40 years
但之后40年你不得不被它搞
He still doesn’t get it
他还是不明白
‘Medium fart is tolerable’. Unbelievable;
浓淡相宜的屁可以忍♥受 难以置信
You’re a poet, Rancho. How did you think of this?
你真是个诗人 兰彻 你怎么想出来的
That was fun. He didn’t know what hit him
太有意思啦 他都不知道到底是怎么回事
You swines! What did I ever do to you?
卑鄙 我和你到底有什么仇
Sorry man. Don’t take it personally
对不起 不是针对你的
I will
我认为是
Chatur Ramalingam will never forget this insult
我查图尔·若马里甘永远不会忘记这次侮辱
I’ll think of it every minute, every second of my life
我这辈子每一分每一秒都会想到它
Sorry man. That was a demo for Raju: Don’t cram blindly
对不起 只想给莱俱提个醒 不要盲目填鸭式学习
Understand and enjoy the wonders of Science
要会理解并享受科学的奥妙
I’m not here to enjoy Science
我来这里不是为了享受科学的
So You’re here to screw Science
所以你来这里是为了搞科学的
Go ahead. Laugh at my methods
继续 嘲笑我的方法吧
But one day these methods will bring me success
但总有一天这些方法♥会♥让我成功
That day I’ll laugh and you’ll cry
到时候就是我笑你们哭了
You’re on the wrong track again. Don’t chase success
你又选错道了 不要追逐成功
Become a good engineer and success will chase you
当一个好的工程师 你自然会成功
These ideals don’t work in the real world
这些想法现实世界里不管用
You take your train, I’ll take mine
你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥
Ten years from now we’ll meet at the same station
从今天起10年后 我们再在此地会面
Same day. Same place. We’ll see who’s more successful
相同时间 相同地点 我们比比看谁更成功
you. or I
你 还是我
Have the balls? C’mon, bet;
有种接受吗 来啊 赌一把
It’s a challenge
它是个挑战
Watch it!
注意 留神
What’s he writing?
他在写什么
Don’t forget this date
不要忘了这个日子
I’m not used to such expensive gifts, Suhas
我还不习惯这么贵重的礼物 苏哈斯
Get used to them, Pia
那就慢慢习惯它们 皮娅
You’re gonna be Suhas Tandon’s wife
因为你就要是我 苏哈斯·坦登的妻子了
Where’s the bill, man?
账单在哪里 伙计
I’ll be back
我很快回来
You changed the speech? – What?
你改的演讲稿 什么
Don’t lie
别撒谎
Um. Yeah
嗯 是啊
What’s your problem with dad? – I have no problem
你对我爸有什么不满的啊 没什么
I’m making an inverter named after him. Look. Oh
我做了一个变流器用他的名字命名的 看 哦 (盒子:病毒的发明)
Why’re you harassing him?
你们为什么总找他麻烦
‘Cause he runs a factory, not a college
因为他开了一家工厂 而不是学校
Churning out asses. Like that one
批量生产蠢货 就像那位
She destroyed it, man
她把它毁坏了 伙计
How dare you call him an ass?
你敢说他是蠢货
He is one! First Engineering, then MBA
他就是 先学工程学 然后是MBA
then becomes a banker in the USA
最后成为美国银行家
Because it rakes in more money?
就为了敛财
Life for him is just a profit-loss statement
生活对他来说就是盈利和亏损
He sees profit in you, so he’s with you
他在你身上有利可图 就和你在一起
Director’s daughter, doctor in the making. Good for his image!
院长的女儿 未来的医生 对他的形象有益
It’s not you he cares for
他关心的根本不是你本人
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
What do you mean he doesn’t care for me?
你说他根本就不关心我是什么意思
New watch? One moment
哦 新手表 拿一下
You always need a demo
你总是要有人演示才明白
Hey Suhas
嘿 苏哈斯
Where were you?
你去哪里了
She’s looking for her watch
她一直在找她的手表呢
What? You lost the watch
什么 你把表弄丢了
Never mind. Get another
没关系 再买♥♥一个嘛
It cost 400,000;
那可值40万卢比
Mine’s just 250/- but keeps the same time
我的就250卢比 跑得一样准
How could you be so careless, Pia
你闭嘴 你怎么能这么粗心 皮娅
This callous attitude is disgusting. It’s disrespectful
你这冷漠的态度真令人厌恶 太无礼了
That was a limited edition watch
那可是一只限♥量♥版的手表
Now wear your ancient piece of junk at dinner
晚宴的时候就戴着你那块破烂表吧
What’re you staring at?
你盯着我看什么
Here come the tears! Real mature, Pia
眼泪还出来了 你可真成熟啊 皮娅
I can’t handle this
我无法忍♥受这个
Stop crying and look for it
别哭了 赶紧找找
Find another wrist for this watch. Ass;
给这块表找另外的手腕吧 蠢货
Hey, you’re awesome. Called him an ass to his face
嘿 你真酷 当着他的面叫他蠢货
Get lost
滚开
It’s too noisy here
这里一定是太吵了
She’s saying ‘Thank you’, I hear ‘Get lost’
她应该说谢谢你 我怎么听到了滚开
I said ‘Get lost’ – Don’t get so uptight
我说滚开 别这么紧张嘛
Actually, you never really loved him
实际上 你根本不爱他
What do you mean?
什么意思
When you see him, do the winds whisper a melody?
你看到他时 有没有感到风在低吟
Your scarf flies in slow motion?
你的丝巾翩翩飞扬
The Moon appears gigantic?
你的身后月如巨盘
That happens in movies, not in life
那是电影里才有的 不是在生活中
Happens in life too – if you love a person
生活中也有的 如果你爱上一个人的话
.not an ass
而不是一个蠢货
Hello. What?
喂 什么
Oh God; Ok, I’m on my way
哦 天啊 好 我马上来
You’re a medical student, right? Need your help
嗨 你是医学系学生对吧 需要你帮个忙
It’s an emergency, please – What?
真的非常紧急 求你了 怎么回事
Please come with me. What’s that oath you doctors take –
请和我一起去 去实现你们医生的誓言

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!