that your son is rusticated.
您儿子要被勒令
No, sorry, delete that. Go back
不 对不起 删了 这句 返回去
Your son, Mr. Raju Rastogi.
您儿子 拉朱拉斯托吉
is rusticated from the Imperial College of Engineering
从帝国理工学院勒令退学
Come on, type
快点 打啊
It’ll kill my dad, sir
这会杀了我爸的 先生
Please type – Sir, please sir
请打出来 先生 求您了
My decision is final and irrevocable
这是我的最终决定 不可撤消
He lives just to see me become an engineer
他就是为了看到我成为一名工程师才活到现在
Should’ve thought of that before peeing on my door
你在我门前撒尿前就该想到这点
Sir, give me one chance. please
先生 给我一个机会吧 求求您
Ok, remove your name from the letter.
那好 把信上你名字删掉
and put in Rancho’s
改成兰彻
I know he was with you last night
我知道昨晚他和你在一起
Be my witness and I’ll spare you
你给我作证 我就放过你
You have 7 1/2 minutes to think
你有7又1/2分钟来考虑
We won’t let go of you
我们不会放弃你
We’re not done yet. no way
我们还没完 绝不
The heavens may beckon you
天堂要召唤你
But we’ll take up arms against God
但我们将拿起武器对抗神灵
And it’s not a fight we intend to lose
这是一场我们不打算输掉的战争
You may try your best to escape
你可以拼命地逃
Try with all your might
用你的神力逃跑
But there is no way we are letting go of you
但你别想我们会放过你
We won’t let go of you
我们不会放弃你
We’re not done yet. no way
我们还没完 绝不
Rancho, watch that monitor
兰彻 看着监视器
Raju
拉朱
His body is paralyzed with shock, but his mind is alert
他身体因为撞击而瘫痪 但他神志清醒
He can see and hear us. Please don’t cry in front of him
他听得到 看得到我们 所以在他面前请不要哭
Speak to him normally, motivate him, joke around
和他正常地交谈 鼓励他 开开玩笑
Good news, Raju. Your dad’s recovered
好消息 拉朱 你♥爸♥康复了
The new medicine worked
新药起作用了
Is this your family tradition –
这是你们家的传统吗
As one male gets up, the other conks out?
一个人站起来了 另一个就要躺下
Come, wake up
快点 醒醒
Your dad wants Pia’s scooter
你♥爸♥要骑皮娅的小车
Should I give it to him? Hope he won’t dent it
我让给他骑吗 希望他不会把车撞扁了
Raju, Farhan is live on webcam. From the hostel
拉朱 法汉在摄像头前呢 他人在宾馆里
Look, Virus has canceled your suspension order
看 病毒撤消了对的退学令
Problem solved. Wake up now
问题解决了 可以醒来了
Everything’s resolved; You hear that?
什么事都好了 听到了吗
Rise and shine, buddy
该起床了 好兄弟
In this journey of few strides
在这只有几步的旅途里
On the path called life
在这个叫生活的中途中
Don’t quit. Just celebrate the ride
不要放弃 庆祝走出的每一步
Listen please to those who love you
请听听这些爱你的人们
Every dark night is followed by sunrise
每个黑夜都被旭日打破
Don’t shut out those who love you
别把爱你的人关在外面
We won’t let go of you
我们不会放弃你
We’re not done yet. no way
我们还没完 绝不
We won’t let go of you
我们不会放弃你
We’re not done yet. no way
我们还没完 绝不
Look, mom bought a new saree – Brand new
看 妈妈块买♥♥了件新纱丽 崭新的
It cost 2000 /-
花了2000块啊
Wake up now
快醒醒
She bought not one, but ten sarees
她买♥♥了不止一件 共买♥♥了十件
Look!

Hey Raju;
嘿 拉朱
C’mon tell me. How do I look?
快告诉我 我看起来怎样
Remember the letters mom would write.
记着妈妈要写给你的话
Always blessed you with eternal life
时刻祝福伴你一生
Don’t die on her. you can ‘t die
不要骗她了 你不会死的
Look at us now, don’t turn away
看着我们吧 别移开视线
Smile once to show you care
快微笑一下 以示你在乎
Wake up, don’t torment us anymore
醒醒 不要折磨我们了
Did you hear about your sis?
听说你姐的事了吗
She’s getting married
她要结婚了
Without any dowry
不用出嫁妆
The bridegroom wants nothing at all
新郎什么都不要
He just wants Kammo
就只要凯茉
You know who the bridegroom is? – Yeah
知道新郎是谁吗 知道吗
Guess;
猜猜看
You know him very well – Yes
你很熟悉的一个人 对的
He loves animals – Huh.?
他热爱动物 哈
He’s going to be a wildlife photographer
他要成为一名野生动物摄影师
Quiet. Shhhh.
安静 嘘
Didn’t get it? It’s our Farhan
猜到了吧 就是我们的法汉啊
Farhan will never take any dowry
法汉才不要什么嫁妆
Farhan will marry your sister
法汉要娶你的姐姐
For free; Free! Free;
免费娶 免费娶
Raju
拉朱
One kilo okra, 500 grams cheese for ‘free’ would’ve woken him
其实免费的一公斤秋葵或一斤奶酪就可以唤醒他了
Why sacrifice me.!
为什么要牺牲我
Well done, buddy
你真棒 哥们
So it’s all fixed. Farhan will marry your sister
那就这么定了 法汉将娶你姐姐
Rancho
兰彻
Rascals. Stop fibbing
拉斯卡尔斯 不要胡扯了可以不
Lucky escape;
逃过一劫
We won’t let go of you
我们不会放弃你
We’re not done yet. no way
我们还没完 绝不
We won’t let go of you
我们不会放弃你
We’re not done yet. no way
我们还没完 绝不
We won ‘t let go of you
我们不会放弃你
‘Okra Rs.12 / kilo’
“秋葵12块一公斤”
You called for a taxi?
你叫了出租车吧
I did – It’s waiting
是啊 车在等着
Thank you. Why?
谢谢 怎么了
I’m going to the job interview
我去面试
You coming with me?
你要和我一起去啊
No. I’m going for the interview. You’re going home
不啊 我去面试 你呢回家去
Why would I go home?
干嘛我要回家
Remember, we promised this rascal
记得我们向这个混♥蛋♥保证过什么吗
Give me your tie
把领结给我
Why?
为什么
I doubt you’ll go for the interview after reading this
你看过这个之后 我怀疑你还会不会去面试
What’s that?
那是什么
A letter. For you, from Hungary
信 写给你的 匈牙利寄来的
Some photographer called Andre Istvan
一个叫安德烈 伊什特万的摄影师
You posted my letter!
你把我的信给寄出去了
He loved your pictures
他很喜欢你的照片
The guy wants you to assist him.
这家伙需要你协助他
in the Brazilian rain forest, for a year
去一年巴西热带雨林
Will pay you, too
还付你工资
Dad will never agree
我爸不会同意的
Go speak to him. from your heart
和他说说 真心地和他说
For once, dump your fears.
就这一次 放下对他的恐惧
or someday, on your deathbed, you’ll regret it
要不然 某天你要临终了 你会后悔的
You’ll remember that the letter was in your hand, taxi at the gate.
你要记着 信在手上 出租车就在门外
With just a little courage, you could’ve turned your life around
只需一点点勇气 你就可以把你的生活转个身
Do you think he’ll like it?
你觉得他会喜欢吗
Why such an expensive gift?
干嘛买♥♥这么贵的礼物
Our son’s getting his first job today
今天我们儿子要拿到第一份工作了
Don’t be stingy at such a proud moment
这么自豪的时刻可别那么吝啬
Farhan?
法汉
Don’t you have the job interview today?
你没去面试么今天
I didn’t go
我没去
I don’t want to be an engineer, Dad
爸 我不想做工程师
What happened? You had an accident?
怎么了 你出事故了
See that building? I jumped from its third floor
看到那栋楼么 我在那里三楼跳下来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!