Hey, what’s this nigger doing for you all
你竟然让他跟你喝同一个罐里的水
that you let him drink out of the same water fountain as you?
我希望你不用跟他一起洗澡
I hope you don’t take showers with him.
因为那样你就惨了
Because you gonna be a mess!
黑鬼
Hey! Nigger!
你喜欢白皮女人吗
You like white women, huh?
你今晚要上哪个队友的老婆啊
Hey, which one of these Dodger wives are you climbing on tonight?
暂停
Time!
等等 暂停 他要休息一下
Wait, timeout, hold on. He’s gotta take a nap.
是谁的老婆
Hey, which one is it?
我想我知道了
I think I know!
迪克斯的吗
Dixie?
抱歉 迪克斯 我不想说穿来着
Sorry. Dixie, I hate to be the one to tell you.
我早就看到她走路有些不稳
I saw her walking earlier with a little bit of a bow in her step.
没关系的
It’ll be fine.
没事的 他看上去人挺不错
It’ll be fine. He looks like a nice boy.
对吗 孩子
That right, boy?
来吧 黑鬼 黑鬼 黑鬼
Come on, nigger, nigger, nigger!
两个人准备接罗宾森的球
Two men on for Robinson.
里昂那多投球了
Here’s the pitch from Leonard.
击球 球在内场飞得很高
Swung on, and it’s a towering infield pop-up.
塞米尼克在下面接住了
Seminick settles under it.
-这算是个全垒打吗 -是的
– Hey, is that a home run? – Yeah.
如果你在升降机里打球的话
If you’re playing in an elevator shaft.
高球被接住 罗宾森出局了
Can of corn, and Robinson is out.
你不属于这里 黑鬼
You don’t belong here, nigger!
听到了吗 你怎么不撒泡尿照照自己
You hear me? Why don’t you look in the mirror?
这是白人的运动
This a white man’s game.
明白了吗 用你那猴子脑袋好好记住
All right? Get that through your thick monkey skull!
回头看我 宝贝
Look at me, baby.
看着我 宝贝 看着我
Look at me, baby. Look at me.

No!
别过来
No.
再有狗♥日♥的♥白人对我这样说话
The next white son of a bitch that opens his mouth,
我就把他的牙齿全打进肚子里
I’ll smash his goddamn teeth in.
你不能那么做 杰克
You can’t do that, Jack.
我难道要让这种事继续下去吗
I’m supposed to just let this go on?
那些人有他们自己的立场
These men have to live with themselves.
我也有自己的立场
I have to live with myself too.
现在我生活在一片谴责声中
Right now I’m living a sermon out there.
现在这都不重要了 杰克
You don’t matter now, Jack.
你进入了棒球界
You’re in this thing.
你没有权利
You don’t have the right
让那些相信你
to pull out from the backing of people
尊重你和需要你的人失望
that believe in you, that respect you, that need you.
是这样吗
Is that so?
如果你去打他 人们不会说是查普曼逼你的
If you fight, they won’t say that Chapman forced you to.
他们会说是你头脑冲动
They’ll say that you’re in over your head.
说你不属于球场
That you don’t belong here.
你能明白当那些人这么骂你的感受吗
Do you know what it’s like having somebody do this to you?
不能
No.
不能
No.
但你明白
But you do.
是你
You’re the one
生活在谴责声中
living the sermon.
生活在残酷的野外
In the wilderness.
四十天
Forty days.
每天如此
All of it.
只有你
Only you.
我他妈的什么也做不了
There’s not a goddamn thing I can do about it.
你当然有事能做
Of course there is!
你可以走出去然后来个安打
You can get out there and hit!
你可以上垒得分
You can get on base and score.
你可以为我们赢得这场比赛
You can win this game for us.
我们需要你
We need you.
所有人需要你
Everybody needs you!
你是强心剂 杰克
You’re medicine, Jack!
咱们走吧 小伙子们
Let’s go, fellas.
他们上场了
They’re taking the field.
现在 上场吧
Now, get out there.
大伙儿都机灵点儿
Be smart, fellas.
咱们走
Let’s go!
谁去打第一棒
Who’s playing first?
我需要个新球棒
I’m gonna need a new bat.
七个半回合过去 场上比分
Eight zeros on the scoreboard for the Phillies,
依旧0比0
seven for the Dodgers.
没有得分 现在是8局下半场
No score, with the bottom of the 8th coming up.
黑鬼
All right, nigger.
孩子
Hey, boy!
臭猴子
Porch monkey!
黑鬼 我知道你能听到
Hey, nigger, I know you can hear me.
你知道自己来这里干嘛 对不
You know what you’re here for, don’t you, huh?
你是来帮里奇赚黑人的门票钱
You’re here to get the nigger dollars for Rickey at the gate.
你不属于这儿 黑鬼
You don’t belong here, nigger!
坐下 再不坐下的话我会让你坐下
Sit down. You sit down or I sit you down.
这是怎么了 斯坦科
What’s the problem, Stank?
你才是问题所在 你个丢脸的家伙
You’re the problem, you disgrace.
你该死的还是不是人
What the hell kind of man are you?
你是知道他不能还击
You know he can’t fight back.
你为什么就不挑个能还击的呢
Why don’t you try picking on someone who can.
我才不会和你打架 然后被逐出比赛
I’m not gonna fight you, get thrown out of the game.
斯坦基在与他的前队友查普曼谈话
Stanky now having a chin-wag with his ex-teammate Chapman.
两个人吸引了全场的注意力
Both men, masters of distraction.
斯坦基是二垒手 查普曼是经理
Stanky from second and Chapman from the dugout.
我们得等着看裁判会这么做
We’ll have to wait and see what the umpire does,
因为他有权判斯坦基出局
since he’s well within his rights to kick Stanky out.
12号♥ 够了 回到休息区
Hey, 12! That’s enough. Back to the dugout.
你给我闭嘴 否则我会帮你闭上
You shut your mouth or I shut it for you.
我不会说第二次
This ain’t happening.
斯坦科 做黑鬼的朋友有什么感受
Hey, Stank? What’s it like being a nigger’s nigger?
我不知道 查普曼
I don’t know, Chapman.
当个没教养的乡巴佬是什么感觉
What’s it like to be a redneck piece of shit?
轮到罗宾森击球
Robinson up.
投球手投球
Here’s the pitch.
杰克轻松地把球击到二垒后方
And Jack pokes a soft hit past second.
抱歉
Sorry!
虽然谈不上安打
Not much of a hit to speak of,
但是杰基抢到了一垒的位置
but Jackie is standing on first.
加油 杰基
Go, Jackie.
中外野手 7号♥皮特·赖泽
Center fielder, number 7, Pete Reiser.
皮特·赖泽站在了击球区
Mr. Pete Reiser steps up into the batter’s box.
罗宾森离一垒并不近
Robinson with another big lead off first.
但他身手矫捷且大胆
He’s just as restless as a cat with a hot foot.
回去
Back.
安全上垒
Safe!
弗莱布许球迷热情地表示
The Flatbush faithful voicing
他们对杰克的支持
their approval of Jack,
因为这种充满斗志的比赛
as this type of scrappy play
正是他们所期望见到的
is exactly what they’ve grown to expect of their beloved Bums.
开球
Play now.
加油
Work it.
盗垒 甜心 加油
Steal it, sweetheart. Take it.
-三好球 出局 -他跑了
– Strike three, you’re out. – He’s going!
滑垒 安全上垒
Down! Safe!
道奇的绝佳机会来了
The Dodgers, with an excellent chance
罗宾森已经盗上了得分区
as Robinson has willed himself into scoring position.
好孩子
Thafiaboy.
基尼·何曼斯基站上了本垒板
Young Gene Hermanski steps to the plate,
他今天表现得不错
playing right today.
放马过来吧
Come on!
何曼斯基朝左打出一垒安打

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!