301 with 31 doubles
10个全垒打
and 10 home runs.
本季他盗垒27次
He has stolen 27 bases this season
而且还没有被抓到过
and has yet to be thrown out attempting.
不用说 奥斯特穆勒要小心提防他
Needless to say, Ostermueller being careful with him.
连续四个坏球 将要受罚
现在是三个坏球
It’s 3-0 now.
布鲁克林 麦克多诺街区
罗宾森很耐心地等待他能挥棒的球
Robinson patient, waiting for something he can swing on.
给我个好球
Give me something.
给我个能打的球
Give me something I can hit.
你想要吗
You want it?
你害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么
What are you afraid of?
奥斯特穆勒在看暗号♥
Ostermueller looking in for the sign.
不要太猖狂 小子
Be careful what you ask for, boy.
球投出
And here comes the pitch.
球朝左外野飞出
Oh, and that’s a deep fly ball to left.
奇纳奋力地跑 我不认为他能接得到
Kiner on his horse, I don’t think he’ll get there.
后退 后退 后退 然后
Back, back, back, and…
天啊
Oh, ho, ho, doctor!
罗宾森接到了他等的球
Robinson got his pitch!
这是个全垒打
It’s a home run.
打出奇迹般的逆转
And barring a miracle comeback
道奇队将进军世界联赛
the Dodgers are going to the World Series!
真棒
Yes!
他做到了 他做到了
He did it, he did it!
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh!
真棒
Yes!
干得好 杰基
Way to go, Jackie!
杰克正慢慢跑回本垒
Jack in his home run trot now,
福布斯的主场观众
and the home crowd here at Forbes
在观看时都感受到特殊的事情在发生
recognizing something special when they see it.
同时 我能听到
All the same, I can practically hear the roar
从布鲁克林的弗莱布许传出的欢呼声
from the heart of Flatbush back in Brooklyn.
杰基 太棒了
Jackie, yeah, yeah!
罗宾森绕过三垒
Robinson rounds third
奔向本垒
headed for home
这个温暖的家
sweet home.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥ 《为布鲁克林队欢呼》
歌♥手维诺那·卡尔姐妹的《球赛》
生活像场棒球赛
Life is a ball game
1967年布兰奇·里奇
入选国家联盟名人堂
每天在比赛
Bein’ played each day
生活像场棒球赛
Life is a ball game
每个人都要上场
Everybody can play
上帝就站在本垒板上
Yes you know, Jesus standing at the home plate
他在那儿等待着你到来
He is waiting for you there
1984年皮·维·瑞斯
入选国家联盟名人堂
生活像场棒球赛
You know, the life is a ball game
你要动作快点儿
But you’ve got to play it fast
第一阶段是引诱
The first phase is temptation
温德尔·史密斯成为第一个
非洲裔美国体育记者
1948年加入美国棒球记者协会
第二阶段是罪恶
You know the second phase is sin
第三阶段是磨难
The third phase tribulation
都通过了 你就能得分
If you pass, you can make it in
老所罗门是裁判
Old man Solomon is the umpire
埃迪·斯坦基后来担任
圣路易斯红雀队
芝加哥白袜队与
德克萨斯骑兵队的经理
撒旦是投手
And Satan pitchin’ a game
他会竭尽所能让你出局
He’ll do his best, strike you out
一如既往地心狠手辣
He playin’ just the same
罗夫·伯兰克是三届全明星球员
1947年拿下21胜
现在纽约州的拉伊定居工作
但以理是第一个打击手
You know, Daniel’s up to bat first
他每天祈祷三次
You know, he pray three times a day
1948年本·查普曼被开除
自此没担任过经理
撒旦投了个快速球
Yes Satan pitched him a fast ball
他也的确做到了
But he hit it anyway
约伯是下一个打击手
Yes you know, Job is up to bat next
撒旦使出浑身解数投球
Satan’s struck him in every way
迪克西·沃尔克在下个赛季被交易到匹兹堡
但是约伯来了个全垒打
But Job hit a home run
那天他得到超常发挥
And he came on in that day
祈祷者是个有力的打击手
Yes you know, prayer is a strong bat
击回了撒旦的球
To hit at Satan’s ball
埃德·查尔斯长大后成为美国职棒大联盟球员
挥棒的那一刻
And when you start to swing it
你要用尽全力
You got to give it your all and all
1969年效力于大都会棒球队赢得世界联赛
摩西在替补区
Yes you know, Moses is on the sidelines
1973年 蕾切尔·罗宾森
成立杰基·罗宾森基金会
提供全国大学生奖学金
等待上场
Waiting to be called
他分开红海的那一天
You know, the day he parted the Red Sea
我们见证了什么叫以弱胜强
Little price all and all
1947年杰基·罗宾森被选为
大联盟年度最佳球员
之后约翰在第9局上场
Then John came in the ninth inning
比赛已接近尾声
And the game was almost done
1948年罗伊·坎培诺拉加入
1949年唐·纽康加入
上帝看了约翰一眼
Then God gave John a vision
1955年他拿下世界冠军
打败纽约洋基队
首战便盗得本垒
他知道我们已经赢了
And he knew we’d already won
生活像场棒球赛
Yes you know life is a ball game
每天都在比赛
Being played each day
1962年他入选国家联盟名人堂
生活像场棒球赛
You know life is a ball game
每个人都要上场
Each and everybody can play
每年4月 大联盟球员都会穿上42号♥球衣
纪念杰基·罗宾森在球场内外的成就
上帝站在本垒板上
Yes you know, Jesus is standing at the home plate
他在那儿等待着你到来
He is waiting for you there
生活像场棒球赛
Well you know, life is a ball game
你要动作快点儿
But you’ve got to play it fast.
42号♥球衣是唯一在棒球界退役的球衣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!