Who’s Smitty dancing with?
她在跟谁跳舞
The barber.
她的理发师
Cut her hair this afternoon. Made a date for tonight.
今午他替她剪发 还请她来舞会
The princess and the barber.
公主和理发师
What is it?
怎么了
August.
奥吉斯
Thank you!
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Your Highness.
公主殿下
You’ll dance quietly towards the entrance.
慢慢走到入口那边
There is a car waiting.
有车在等你
No. Your Highness, please.
不 公主殿下
You’ve made a mistake.
你认错人了
Let me go. Will you let me go?
放手 放我走吧
Mr. Bradley! Let me go, will you? Mr. Bradley!
布拉德利先生 放手 布拉德利先生
Let go!
放手
You.

Hit him again, Smitty!
再打他一下 史密斯
Joe, here are my car keys. The police. The police. Come on.
乔 这是我的车钥匙 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 快
The other side of the bridge.
到桥的另一边去
All right?
没事吧
Fine. How are you?
没事 你呢
Fine.
没事
Say, you know, you were great back there.
刚才你真是大显身手
You weren’t so bad yourself.
你也很厉害
I guess we’d better get Irving’s car and get out of here.
我想我们还是走吧
This is The American Hour from Rome,
这是”美国时光”
continuing our program of musical selections.
继续播放精选好歌♥
Everything ruined?
衣服破了吗
No. They’ll be dry in a minute.
没 晾干了就没事了
Suits you.
很合身
You should always wear my clothes.
你该多穿我的衣服
It seems I do.
没错
I thought a little wine might be good.
喝点酒会好点的
Shall I cook something?
我能煮东西吃吗
No kitchen. Nothing to cook. I always eat out.
没有厨房♥ 我常在外边吃饭
Do you like that?
你喜欢这样吗
Life isn’t always what one likes.
人生总不如人愿的
Is it?
是吗
No, it isn’t.
没错
Tired? A little.
累了 有一点
You’ve had quite a day.
你奔波了一天
A wonderful day.
难忘的一天
This is The American Hour from Rome,
这是”美国时光”
broadcasting a special news bulletin in English and Italian.
现在送上特别新闻报导
Tonight, there is no further word
今晚 安公主
from the bedside of Princess Ann in Rome,
欧洲之行尾段
where she was taken ill yesterday
公主突然抱恙
on the last leg of her European goodwill tour.
迄今没有进一步的消息
This has given rise to rumors that her condition may be serious,
传闻她的病情严重
which is causing alarm and anxiety among the people in her country.
令其国民为之担忧
The news can wait till tomorrow. Yes.
明天再听新闻吧 好的
May I have a little more wine?
我可以再喝点酒吗
I’m sorry I couldn’t cook us some dinner.
真可惜我不能煮一顿晚饭
Did you learn how in school?
你在学校学烹饪吗
I’m a good cook.
我厨艺了得
I could earn my living at it.
我可以此维生
I can sew, too, and clean a house and iron.
我也懂缝衣 打扫 熨衣服
I learned to do all those things.
家里的杂务我样样精通
I just haven’t had the chance to do it for anyone.
只是从没有机会为别人做
Well, it looks like I’ll have to move
看来我要搬家了
and get myself a place with a kitchen.
该搬去有厨房♥的地方
Yes.

I shall have to go now.
我要走了
Anya.
安雅
There’s something that I want to tell you.
我有话要对你说
No, please.
别说
Nothing.
什么都别说
I must go and get dressed.
我要去换衣服了
Stop at the next corner, please.
在下个街口停车
Okay.
好的
Here?
这里吗
Yes.
是的
I have to leave you now.
现在我要离开你
I’m going to that corner there and turn.
我会在那街角转身走
You must stay in the car and drive away.
你留在这里 开车离开吧
Just drive away and leave me,
答应我目送我离开好吗
as I leave you.
各走各的路
All right.
好的
I don’t know how to say good bye.
我不知道该如何道别
I can’t think of any words.
我说不出话来
Don’t try.
那就别说
Your Royal Highness, 24 hours, they can’t all be blank.
公主殿下 24小时不会一片空白
They are not.
当然了
But what explanation am I to offer Their Majesties?
我该怎么跟国王 王后交代
I was indisposed. I am better.
我身体不适 现在好多了
Ma’am, you must appreciate that I have my duty to perform,
殿下 你得体谅我要尽忠职守
just as Your Royal Highness has her duty.
正如公主也有其职责
Your Excellency, I trust you will not find it necessary
大人 我相信你
to use that word again.
不会再这么说
Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and my country,
若我不清楚自己对国和家的责任
I would not have come back tonight,
今晚我就不会回来
or, indeed, ever again.
或该说永不会再回来
And now, since I understand we have a very full schedule today,
我明白今天的工作会十分忙碌
you have my permission to withdraw.
现在你们可以退下了
No milk and crackers.
不吃饼干和喝牛奶
That will be all, thank you, Countess.
你可以回去休息了 谢谢 伯爵
Is it true? Did you really get it?
真的吗 你真的完成了吗
Did I get what?
我完成了吗
The princess story. The exclusive. Did you get it?
公主的独家专访 完成了吗
No, no, I didn’t get it.
没 没有
What? But that’s impossible.
什么 不可能
Have a cup of coffee or something?
喝咖啡吗
Joe, you can’t hold out on me. Who’s holding out on you?
乔 你别想耍我 谁在耍你
You are. What are you talking about?
是你 你在说什么
I know too much.
我才不笨
First, you come into my office
一开始 你来我办公室
and ask about an exclusive on the princess.
是你说要做专访
Next, you disappear.
然后 你就不见了
Then I get the rumor from my contact at the embassy
传闻公主没生病
that the princess isn’t sick at all and she’s out on the town.
她是从大使♥馆♥溜了出来
You believe every two bit rumor that comes your way?
你相信这些无聊的传闻吗
Yeah, and a lot of other rumors
但传闻多多
about a shindig on a barge down by the river
河边的船上舞会
and the arrest of eight Secret Service men
还有八个
from a country which shall be nameless.
神秘的特工被捕
And then comes the news of the lady’s miraculous recovery.
接着她突然康复
It all ads up.
全都有迹可寻
And don’t think by playing hard to get you’ll raise the price of that story.
你休想坐地起价
A deal’s a deal.
我们早有协议
Now, come on, come on, where is that story?
快点 快点 专访呢
I have no story.
没有专访
Then what was the idea of. Joe!
那你怎么解释 乔
Man, wait till you see these. Irving.
有好东西看 艾文
Hiya, Mr. Hennessy. You got here at the right time.
你好 亨尼西先生 你来得正是时候
Irving. Wait till you get a look.
艾文 等你来看
What’s the idea?
怎么了
What do you mean charging in here and spilling things all over my place?
你闯到这来 还打翻东西
Who’s spilling?
谁打翻
You did. I spoke to you about that once before.
你 我早警告过你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!