Yes, Mr. Joe?
好的 乔先生
A gun?
用枪
No!
不行
Yes, a gun, a knife, anything,
用枪 用刀 什么都好
but nobody goes in and nobody goes out.
但别让任何人进出我的房♥间
Okay.
好的
You still here?
你还在这里吗
How much would a real interview with this dame be worth?
跟这女人做的访问值多少钱
Are you referring to Her Highness?
你指公主吗
I’m not referring to Annie Oakley, Dorothy Lamour or.
我不是指奥莉
How much?
多少钱
What do you care? You got about as much chance as.
问来干嘛 你没机会
I know, but if I did, how much would it be worth?
若有 多少钱
Just a plain talk on world conditions might be worth 250.
跟她谈世界局势值二百五十元
Her views on clothes, of course, would be worth a lot more, maybe 1,000.
跟她谈时装会更值钱 也许一千元
Dollars? Dollars.
美元 美元
I’m talking about her views on everything.
我是指她对任何事情的看法
The private and secret longings of a princess.
公主心事大揭秘
Her innermost thoughts,
尽诉她内心的想法
as revealed to your Rome correspondent
渴望 一切尽在这个
in a private, personal, exclusive interview.
私人的独家专访中
Can’t use it, huh?
行不行
I didn’t think you’d like it.
早知道你会不喜欢这主意
Come here.
回来
Love angle, too, I suppose?
还有爱情观
Practically all love angle.
当然了
With pictures.
有图为证
Could be. How much?
可能 多少钱
That particular story will be worth five grand to any news service.
任何报馆都会出价五千美元
But tell me, Mr. Bradley, if you are sober,
但告诉我 布拉德利先生 若你清醒的话
just how you are going to obtain this fantastic interview.
你怎么做到这个独家专访
I plan to enter her sickroom disguised as a thermometer.
我会扮鬼扮马潜进她的病房♥
You said five grand? I want you to shake on that.
你说是五千元 那握手为实
And you realize, of course, Her Highness is in bed today
你可知道公主今天在床上
and leaves for Athens tomorrow?
明天可是要去雅典
Yep.
我知道
Now, I’d like to make a little side bet with you.
我想附加打赌
500 says you don’t come up with the story.
赌五百元你做不到这专访
What are you looking at that for?
你在看什么
I just want to see what time it is.
看只是想看看现在几点了
What day it is.
看今天是哪天
It’s a deal!
一言为定
Now I’d like you to shake.
那握手为实
Let’s see, you’re into me for about 500 now.
这五百元你输定的了
When you lose this bet, you’ll owe me 1,000.
要是你真的输了 你就欠我一千元
Why, you poor sucker, I’ll practically own you.
笨蛋 你注定为我做牛做马
You have practically owned me for a couple of years now.
我本来要熬多两年
But that’s all over.
但时来运转
I’m going to win that money,
我会赢钱
and with it, I’m gonna buy me a one way ticket back to New York.
有了钱 我就能买♥♥单程机票回纽约了
Go on, go on, I love to hear you whine.
走吧 我爱听你抱怨
And when I’m back in a real newsroom, I’ll enjoy thinking about you,
待我另谋高就时 我会想起你
sitting here with an empty leash in your hands
呆坐在这里
and nobody to twitch for you.
没人再听你使唤
So long, pigeon!
再见 笨蛋
Hey, Joe. What you know?
乔 你知道什么
Is everything okay, Giovanni?
没事吧 吉瓦尼
Nobody she’s come. Nobody she’s go.
无人进出你的房♥间
Absolutely nobody.
绝对没有
Swell. Thanks a lot.
真好 谢谢你
Giovanni.
吉瓦尼
How would you like to make some money?
你想赚钱吗
Money? Yeah.
钱 对
That’s the stuff. Now, look, I’ve got a sure thing.
没错 我有一个必赢大计
Double your money back in two days.
两天之内加倍奉还
Double my money?
加倍
Yeah, well, I need a little investment capital
但我先要找点资本
to swing the deal.
做这个交易
Now, if you’ll just lend me a little cash.
现在你借一点钱给我
You owing me two months’ rent,
你已欠了我两个月租
and you want me to lend you money?
现在还想借钱
Yeah. No.
是的 不行
Tomorrow you’ll be sorry.
明天你会后悔
Your Highness?
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness?
公主殿下
Yes, what is it?
是 怎么了
Dear Dr. Bonnachoven.
班诺医生
Sure, yes, well, you’re fine. Much better. Is there anything you want?
对 我是医生 你好多了 你想要点什么
So many things.
想要很多东西
Yes? Well, tell the doctor. So.
是吗 告诉医生 那么
Tell the good doctor everything.
告诉我你所想的一切
I dreamt, and I dreamt.
我梦见 我梦见
Yes? Well, what did you dream?
你梦见什么
I dreamt I was asleep in the street, and a young man came.
我梦见我睡在街头 有个年轻男人走来
He was tall and strong, and he was so mean to me.
他高大强壮 他对我很凶
He was?
是吗
It was wonderful.
感觉真好
Good morning.
早上好
Where’s Dr. Bonnachoven?
班诺医生呢
I’m afraid I don’t know anybody by that name.
我恐怕不认识他
Wasn’t I talking to him just now?
我刚才不是跟他说话吗
Afraid not.
恐怕不是
Have I had an accident?
我遇上意外了
No.
不是
Quite safe for me to sit up?
我可以坐起来吗
Perfect.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Are these yours?
这是你的睡衣吗
Did you lose something?
你有东西不见了吗
No.
没有
Would you be so kind as to tell me where I am?
可否告诉我现在身在何处
Well, this is what is laughingly known as my apartment.
这是我的小公♥寓♥
Did you bring me here by force?
你强行带我回来吗
No, no, no. Quite the contrary.
不 不 刚好相反
Have I been here all night, alone?
我整晚单独在这里吗
If you don’t count me, yes.
若不算我在内 就是了
So I’ve spent the night here with you?
我跟你在这里过了一晚吗
Well, now, I don’t know that I’d use those words, exactly,
我不知道我能不能这么说
but from a certain angle, yes.
但这个说法也没错
How do you do?
幸会
How do you do?
幸会
And you are. Bradley. Joe Bradley.
贵姓大名 布拉德利 乔·布拉德利
Delighted.
很高兴认识你
You don’t know how delighted I am to meet you.
我更高兴见到你
You may sit down.
你可以坐下来了
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
You may call me Anya.
叫我安雅吧
Thank you, Anya.
好的 安雅
Would you like a cup of coffee?
喝咖啡吗
What time is it? About 1:30.
现在几点钟了 快一点半了
I must get dressed and go!
一点半 我要马上换衣服离开1:30!
Why? What’s your hurry? There’s lots of time.
为什么 你急什么 时间还多着呢
No, there isn’t, and I’ve been quite enough trouble to you as it is.
不 我已添了你不少麻烦
Trouble?
麻烦
You’re not what I’d call trouble.
你绝对没给我添麻烦
I’m not?
真的
I’ll run a bath for you.
我替你准备洗澡水
There you are.
行了
Here we go now.
准备拍照
There you are. That does it.
行了 拍好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!