No, nothing like that.
不是 不是那样的
Well, you don’t just run away from school for nothing.
但你不会无故偷跑出来
I only meant it to be for an hour or two.
我只是想溜出来几个钟头
They gave me something last night to make me sleep.
昨晚他们给我打♥针♥ 帮助我入睡
I see.
原来如此
Now I’d better get a taxi and go back.
我该搭出租车回去了
Well, look, before you do,
但是
why don’t you take a little time for yourself?
你何不先四处逛逛
Maybe another hour.
也许一个钟头吧
Live dangerously. Take the whole day.
做人要冒险 玩上一天吧
I could do some of the things I’ve always wanted to.
我可以做梦寐以求的事
Like what?
例如呢
You can’t imagine.
你无法想像的
I’d like to do just whatever I like the whole day long.
我希望整天都能随心所欲
You mean, things like having your hair cut, eating gelato?
就像你去剪发和吃雪糕吗
Yes, and I’d like to sit at a sidewalk cafe and look in shop windows,
对 我想坐在路边咖啡室 逛商店
walk in the rain.
在雨中散步
Have fun, and maybe some excitement.
找乐子 甚至是寻求刺♥激♥
Doesn’t seem much to you, does it? It’s great.
这对你来说没什么特别吧 这很好玩
Tell you what.
告诉你吧
Why don’t we do all those things together?
我们何不一起去找这些乐子呢
Don’t you have to work?
你不用上班吗
Work? No. Today’s going to be a holiday.
上班 不用 今天是假期
But you don’t want to do a lot of silly things.
你不必陪我做这些无聊事
Don’t I?
是吗
First wish, one sidewalk cafe. Coming right up.
首个愿望 路边咖啡店 走吧
I know just the place. Rocca’s.
我有个好地方介绍给你 罗卡咖啡店
What will the people at school say when they see your new haircut?
学校里的人会怎么看这新发型
They’ll have a fit.
他们会大感意外
What would they say if they knew I’d spent the night in your room?
若他们知道我睡在你房♥里呢
Well, I tell you what. You don’t tell your folks, and I won’t tell mine.
这样吧 大家保守这个秘密
It’s a pact.
一言为定
Well, what would you like to drink?
想喝点什么
Champagne, please.
香槟 谢谢
Champagne?
香槟
And cold coffee for me.
我要一杯冰咖啡
Must be quite a life you have in that school.
一定是贵族学校
Champagne for lunch.
吃午饭喝香槟
Only on special occasions.
只在特别场合才喝
For instance?
例如呢
The last time was my father’s anniversary.
上次喝香槟是爸爸的纪念日
Weding?
结婚纪念日
No. It was the 40th anniversary of the day he got his job.
不是 是四十周年纪念 自他有这份工作
Forty years on the job. What do you know about that?
做了四十年的工作 真是非同凡响
What does he do?
他做哪一行的
Well, mostly you might call it public relations.
你可以说他是做公♥关♥工作的
Well, that’s hard work.
那么工作挺辛苦的
Yes, I wouldn’t care for it. Does he?
我不喜欢这份工作 他呢
I’ve heard him complain about it.
他曾有所抱怨
Why doesn’t he quit?
他为何不辞了工作
Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit,
做他那一行的人极少会辞工作的
unless it’s actually unhealthy for them to continue.
除非健康不好 无法继续工作了
Well, here’s to his health, then.
那么 祝他健康
You know, that’s what everybody says.
人人都跟他这么说的
It’s all right?
好喝吗
Yes, thank you.
好喝 谢谢
What is your work?
那你做什么工作
I’m in the selling game.
我做生意的
Really? How interesting.
是吗 真有趣
What do you sell?
你做哪种生意
Fertilizer.
化肥
Chemicals. You know, chemicals.
化学品 化学品
Stuff like that.
诸如之类
Irving! Well, am I glad to see you!
艾文 很高兴见到你
Why? Did you forget your wallet?
为什么 你忘了带银包吗
Pull up a chair, Irving. Sit down with us.
拿张椅子 艾文 坐下吧
Aren’t you going to introduce me?
你不作介绍吗
Yes. This is a very good friend of mine, Irving Radovich. Anya, Irving.
这是好友艾文·雷德维奇 她是安雅 艾文
Anya. Smith.
安雅 史密斯
Hiya, Smitty.
你好 史密斯
Charmed.
幸会
Hey, anybody ever tell you you’re a dead ringer for.
可有人说你是个铃音
Well, I guess I’ll be going.
我想我要走了
No, don’t do anything like that, Irving. Sit down. Join us. Join us.
不 别这样 艾文 跟我们聊会天吧
Well, just till Francesca gets here.
等弗朗西斯卡来了再走吧
Tell me, Mr. Radovich, what is a ringer?
雷德维奇先生 什么是铃音
Waiter?
服务员
It’s an American term,
这是一个俗语
and it means anyone who has a great deal of charm.
意思是赞人家很漂亮迷人
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 别客气
Cousins.
是表妹
Mr. Bradley’s just been telling me all about his work.
布拉德利先生刚在说他的工作
I’d like to have heard that.
我也想听
What do you do?
你做哪一行
I’m in the same racket as Joe, only I’m.
我跟乔是同行 只是我
I’m awfully sorry, Irving.
很对不起 艾文
What are you? I’m sorry.
你搞什么 很抱歉
Look, I can take a hint. I’ll see you around.
我不是那么笨的 再见了
Your drink’s just here.
但喝的刚送来
Yeah, here’s your drink right now, Irving. Take it easy.
喝的刚送来 艾文 别急
I’m sorry about that. Sit down. That’s a good fellow.
不好意思 坐下来 好朋友
That’s a boy.
这就对了
You’re twisting my arm, you know.
你一直在戏弄我
Just be a little more careful not to spill.
小心别打翻了
Spill? Who’s been doing the spilling?
打翻 是谁打翻了
You.

Me? Yeah.
我 对
Where did you find this loony?
你在哪里碰上这个疯子的
You’re okay. Here’s to you.
好了 我为你干一杯
Here’s hoping for the best.
还是你最好
If it wasn’t for that hair, I’d swear that.
若不是发型不同 你实在像
Thanks.
谢谢
You slipped, Irving. You slipped, you almost hurt yourself that time.
你摔倒了 艾文 你差点受伤了
I slipped? I almost hurt myself?
我摔倒了 我差点受伤了自己
Joe, I didn’t slip!
乔 我没有摔倒
Never mind I got a bad sprain, Joe.
算了 乔
We’d better go in here and get it fixed up.
你得快点看看伤势
Yeah, I’d like to. Will you excuse us for a minute?
是啊 失陪一下
Yes, of course. I’m so sorry.
好了 对不起
Come here, pal. Joe, now wait a minute.
过来 伙计 乔 等一下
What are you trying to do now? Take your hands off me.
你究竟想怎样 别碰我
Have you got your lighter? What’s that got to do with it?
你有带打火机吗 什么
Have you got it? Yeah, but what are you trying to do?
有吗 有 但是你想干什么
Listen, what would you do for five grand?
你想不想赚五千美元
Five grand? Okay, look.
五千美元 听好
She doesn’t know who I am or what I do.
她不知我是谁
Look, Irving, this is my story. I dug it up. I’ve got to protect it.
听着 艾文 我要作独家专访
She’s really the.
她真的是
Your tintypes are gonna make this little epic twice as valuable.
你的照片会令这升价两倍
“The princess goes slumming.” You’re in for 25% of the take.
公主微服出巡 你分两成半
The take’s five Gs. Minimum. Hennessy shook hands on it.
五千美元的吗 亨尼西已升价
That’s $1,500. It’s $1,250.
那是1500元 是1250元
Okay. Now you shake.
好了 握手为实
Okay, now lend me 30,000.
现在借我三万里拉
30,000? That’s 50 bucks. Are you gonna buy the crown jewels?
三万 那是50美元 你要买♥♥皇家珠宝吗
She’s out there now drinking champagne that I can’t pay for.
她喝的是香槟 我付不起
We’ve got to entertain her, don’t we?
我们得让她高兴
Joe, we can’t go running around town with a hot princess.
乔 我们不能带着俏公主四处走
Do you want in on this deal or don’t you?
你究竟想不想赚大钱
This I want back Saturday.
周末还钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!