你得把球打出去
You should’ve gotten rid of the ball.
你又不能把球拿回家
You can’t take it home with you.
你又不能把球拿回家
You can’t take it home with you.
任意球
It’s a free out.
裁判 这太不公平了
Ref, that’s a disgrace.
他持球过长了 闭上你的嘴 看在上帝的份上
He held it too long. Shut your mouth. For God’s sakes.
球在那
The ball is there.
风吹麦浪
爱尔兰 1920年
加油 泰迪
Come on, Teddy!
加油 泰迪
Come on, Teddy!
加油 克里斯 加油
Come on, Chris. Come on!
泰迪·奥多诺万
Teddy O’Donovan.
你要是再这么做 我就要赶你出场了
If you don’t stop, I’ll put you off.
你这不是在打曲棍球
You are not playing hurling.
没事的 来和我握个手
It’s alright. Shake my hand.
我们来这不是来打架的
We didn’t come here to fight.
是来打曲棍球的
We came here to play hurling.
这是最后一次警告
You’re on your last warning.
我们会怀念你这个后卫的
We’re going to miss you on the fullback line.
-你什么时候去伦敦 医生 -周末
-When are you off to London, Doc? -At the weekend.
看基♥督♥份上 你去那干嘛
What in the name of Jesus are you going there for?
爱尔兰的病人还不够多吗 去舔国王的屁♥眼♥
Not enough sick people in Ireland? To lick the King’s arse.
你这样的舌头倒是能治他的痔疮
With a tongue like yours, you’ll be able to cure his piles.
你还是先治好你自己的吧
Want to sort your own out first.
我想见佩姬和你妈妈
I want to see Peggy and your mam.
-她在农场 我们正要去那呢 -好极了
-She’s at the farm. We’ll head up. -Grand.
欢迎 你父母会以你为荣的
Welcome. Your mother and father would have been proud of you.
他们一定会的
They would indeed.
-他们会保佑你的 -希望如此
-They’ll be watching over you. -Hopefully they will.
就知道你会做到最好的 我其实才刚开始
Always knew you’d make the top. Well, I’m only starting, really.
别谦虚了 你要去的是世界上最好的医院之一
Don’t be shy. You’re going to one of the very best hospitals in the world.
-是的 我想它是的 -就是的
-It is, I suppose. -It is.
辛妮 戴米恩
Hello, Sinead. Damien.
-你什么时候去伦敦 医生 -周末
-When are you off to London, Doc? -At the weekend.
-祝你一切顺利 -非常感谢
-I wish you all the best. -Thanks very much.
-照顾好自己 -一定
-Mind yourself. -I will.
对吧 上帝会保护你的 孩子
Right. God will protect you, son.
-我知道他会的 -谢谢你 佩姬
-I know he will. -Thanks, Peggy.
好的 好的
OK, alright.
去那边 靠墙站 快点
Get over there! Against the wall, now!
一动也不要动
Don’t move a muscle.
看什么看 快走
Don’t look at me! Move!
好 告诉过你们这群混♥蛋♥多少次了
Right. How many times have you bastards,
你们这群爱尔兰佬
you Mick bastards, been told?
领土防务法案 你们懂不懂
Defence of the Realm Act. Do you understand?
禁止一切公共集♥会♥
All public meetings are banned,
包括你们那蠢游戏
and that includes your poxy little games.
领土防务法案 你们懂不懂
Defence of the Realm Act. Do you understand?
问他们的详细资料
Take their details.
我要知道姓名 地址和职业
I want names. I want addresses. I want an occupation.
姓名 康·奥沙利文
Name? Con O’Sullivan.
大声点 康·奥沙利文
Louder! Con O’Sullivan.
住在巴林吉利 五金商人
Ballingeary. Ironmonger.
姓名 康·奥沙利文
Name? Con O’Sullivan.
大声点 康·奥沙利文
Louder! Con O’Sullivan.
不许看我 小子 里维斯庄园
Don’t look at me, boy. Reaves Estate.
在十字路口附近 农场工人
By the crossroads. Farm labourer.
我看更像混混
More like a prick!
别对我笑嘻嘻的 混♥蛋♥
Don’t grin at me, you bastard.
姓名
Name?
低头 你的姓名
Look down. Your name?
米哈·奥沙利文
Micheail O’Sullivan.
这说的是什么 他不想听谜语
What’s that shite? He doesn’t want riddles!
他要的是你的姓名 用英语
He wants your name, in English.
告诉他 别多嘴
Tell him. Shut the fuck up!
告诉他
Tell him.
演滑稽戏呢 小子 你看我笑了吗
Bit of a comic, are we, boy? Do you see me laughing? Hm?
好 看这样笑不笑
Well, laugh at this.
你们所有人都听着 脱衣服
The lot of you, strip off. Now.
马上 闭嘴 婊♥子♥ 滚开
Shut up, you bitch! Move!
告诉他 别多嘴
Tell him. Shut the fuck up!
滚开 后退
Move! Get back!
我告诉你 他名字是 他名字是米哈·奥沙利文
I’m telling you, his name…His name is Micheail O’Sullivan.
他和我住一起
He lives with me.
马上脱衣服 立刻脱
Strip off right now! Right now!
快点 现在脱
Quicker! Do it right now!
把你的破裤子脱了 混♥蛋♥
Take your bastard trousers off, you prick!
你们的蛋蛋还在袋子里呢 掉不下来 快点
Your bollocks are in a bag. They’re not gonna drop out! Come on!
我们这有个犟小子啊 把衬衫脱了
We got a tough guy over here. Take your shirt off!
把衣服脱了 米哈
Take your clothes off, Micheail.
我说脱衣 就他妈的得脱
When I say strip, I mean fucking strip.
混♥蛋♥ 起来 混♥蛋♥
You bastard! Get up, you bastard!
这里没人犯法
There is no one involved here.
这里没人犯法
There is no one involved here.
起来
Get up there!
他才17岁 他什么也没干 这里没人犯法
He’s only 17. He’s done nothing. There is no one involved here.
闭你♥妈♥的♥嘴 他叫米哈·奥沙利文
Shut the fuck up! Micheail O’Sullivan is his name.
他没犯什么法 他才17岁
He’s not involved in anything. He’s…He’s 17 years of age.
米哈·奥沙利文
Micheail O’Sullivan.
米哈
Micheail!
滚回你的猪圈去 大母猪 滚回去
Get back in your trough, you fucking sow! Get back!
他17岁 什么法都没犯
17 years of age. Not involved in anything,
你们就是来打女人和孩子的吗 你们觉得这样好玩
yet you come here beating women and children! Is that your game?
米哈
Micheail!
干掉他了 中士
That’s him done, Sarge.
好 小兔崽子们 退后
Right, lads. Start backing off.
你真勇敢啊 是吧
Big brave men, aren’t you?
天啊
Sweet Jesus!
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ. Oh, Jesus Christ.
上帝 把他放下来 把他放下来
God! Take him down. Take him down.
米哈 米哈
Micheail? Micheail!
米哈 米哈
Micheail? Micheail?
米哈 米哈
Micheail? Micheail!
他 他死了 死了
He’s…He’s dead. He’s gone. He’s gone.
他死了
He’s gone.
古老的留给她 新生的让我对爱尔兰
The old for her The new that made me think
更是爱得深沉
On Ireland dearly
拂过山谷的徐徐和风
While soft the wind blew down the glen
掀起金色的麦浪阵阵
And shook the golden barley
悲伤的话语是多么苦闷
Twas hard the woeful words to frame
斩断情丝令我黯然销魂
To break the ties that bound us
而更令我难以容忍♥
But harder still to bear the shame
是异族的锁链缠身
Of foreign chains around us
于是我对着山谷高喊出声
And so I said the mountain glen
我要迎着晨曦出发远征
I’ll seek at morning early
拂过山谷的徐徐和风
While soft the wind blew down the glen
掀起金色的麦浪阵阵
And shook the golden barley
再见了 戴米恩 再见了 伙计们
Alright, Damien? Alright, lads.
要抽根烟吗
Want a cigarette?
我和你们说 伙计们 忍♥无可忍♥了
I tell you, lads, it’s the last straw.
本尼·麦卡比 十天前 完全无辜 他干什么了
Benny McCabe, ten days ago. Innocent. What did he do?
割草皮而已 接着就是希莫斯
Cutting turf. Then there was Seamus.
没错 还有小厄尼在路那边
Aye, and Young Ernie across the way there.
所有从教区回来的年轻人
All young fellas from the parish.
然后就是可怜的米哈死在里面
And poor Micheail inside.
到处都是这种事 你不能现在离开我们
It’s happening everywhere. You can’t leave us now.
有些人有力气 有些人有头脑
Some of us have the brawn. Some have the brains.
除了这事你不能走 我们现在比任何时候都需要你
Not after this. We need you now more than we ever needed you.
你有什么要说的
So, what have you got to say for yourself?
想想吧 戴米恩
Think about it, Damien.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!