亚历山大 军队即将分♥裂♥
Alexander, the army will divide.
各地即将叛乱 没有你的命令 战争将会爆发
Satrapies will revolt. Without your orders, there’ll be war.
我们求你 告诉大家是谁
We beg you. Tell us who.
如今 我们的世界已经消逝
Our world is gone now.
我是硕果仅存的一个
I’m the last left alive.
不管这是天赐之福 还是诅咒
Whether that’s a blessing or a curse…
只有天晓得
…who by Hades would know.
但是我已经付出了代价
But I’ve paid my price…
血的代价
…in blood.
梦想破碎的代价
And in broken dreams.
他们都说我们是人类所知最强的军队
They say we were the greatest fighting force ever known to man.
甚至比远征特洛伊的大军更强大
Greater even than the expedition to Troy.
但是该怎么说呢
But how can I say it?
我该怎么形容呢
How can I tell you what it is like to be young…
年轻的时候 怀有宏大梦想的样子
…and to dream big dreams?
一心相信当亚历山大看着你时 你什么都能做到
To believe when Alexander looked you in the eye, you could do anything.
无所不能
Anything.
在他面前 我们就像沐浴在阿波罗的光辉下 变得比我们本身更加优秀
In his presence, by the light of Apollo, we were better than ourselves.
真的 我一生中认识不少了不起的人
Truly, I’ve known many great men in my life…
但伟人只有一个
…but only one colossus.
只有现在 等我老了
And only now, when old…
我才真正意识到这种神奇力量的真♥相♥
…do I understand who this force of nature really was.
或者 我真的了解
Or do I?
像亚历山大那样的人真的存在过吗 当然没有
Did such a man as Alexander exist? Of course not.
是我们膜拜他 拔高了他
We idolize him, make him better than he was.
人类 所有的人类都是盛极则衰
Men, all men, reach and fall…
盛极则衰
…reach and fall.
在东方 辽阔的波斯帝国统治着 几乎所有的已知世界
In the East, the vast Persian Empire ruled almost all the known world.
在西方 曾经盛极一时的大希腊城邦
In the West, the once great Greek city-states…
底比斯 雅典 斯巴达都丧失了荣耀
…Thebes, Athens, Sparta, had fallen from pride.
一百年来 波斯皇帝们用他们的黄金
For 100 years now, the Persian kings had bribed the Greeks…
贿赂希腊人充当他们的雇佣军
…with their gold to fight as mercenaries.
是独眼的菲利浦改变了这一切
It was Philip, the one-eyed, who changed all this…
他把高地和低地上那些 未开化的游牧部落联合起来
…uniting tribes of illiterate sheepherders from the high and lowlands.
他靠自己的鲜血和胆量建立了一支职业军队
With his blood and guts, he built a professional army…
让狡猾的希腊人向他屈膝
…that brought the devious Greeks to their knees.
接着他把目光投向了波斯
He then turned his eye on Persia…
传说连大流士大帝本人 也怀着对菲利浦的恐惧
…where it was said the Great King Darius himself…
忐忑不安地坐在宝座上
…on his throne in Babylon, feared Philip.
菲利浦的谋杀案
Philip was murdered…
让波斯举国欢庆 多半是他们用钱财收买♥♥的结果
…much to Persia’s delight and perhaps sponsored by their gold.
亚历山大才20岁 就变成了马其顿新的统治者
And Alexander, at 20 became the new ruler of Macedonia.
宣布要为菲利浦的死复仇
Announcing revenge for the death of Philip…
亚历山大解放了亚洲西部
…Alexander liberated all of the cities of western Asia…
往南直到埃及的所有城市
…south to Egypt…
埃及人尊他为法老
…where he was declared Pharaoh of Egypt…
并奉他为神灵
…and worshipped as a god.
最终 他煽动兴起的民族发动战争
And finally, he provoked the rise to battle…
长驱直入 一直攻到 波斯帝国的中心地带巴比伦附近
…in the heart of the Persian Empire, near Babylon.
真是疯狂
It was mad.
我们仅四万人
Forty thousand of us against hundreds of thousands…
对方是我们一无所知的野蛮人 人数是我们的几百倍
… of barbarian races unknown to us…
并由大流士本人亲自召集
… gathered under Darius himself.
西方和东方在此相遇
East and west had now come together…
将决定着已知世界的命运
… to decide the fate of the known world.
这是亚历山大已经等待了一生的日子
It was the day Alexander had waited for all his life.
神灵的儿子
Son of a god.
当然 这只是神话
It was a myth, of course.
至少开头是神话
At least it started as a myth.
我知道
I know.
我就在场
I was there.
我们穿过波斯人阵形缺口 直取敌酋
In the crack of the Persian line, we’ll go for the head.
杀掉大流士
Kill Darius?
诸神终于把他交到我们手里
The gods have brought him to us at last.
如果我死了 不过是死了一个马其顿人
If I die, it’s one Macedonian.
但波斯人没有大流士的命令就不能行动
But the Persians, they cannot move without Darius’ command.
这里 就在这里 我们可以切断波斯军队的咽喉
Here. Right here, we cut the throat of the Persian army.
这完全是发疯 你永远无法靠近他百步以内的
This is madness. You’ll never get within 100 paces of him.
你看到他军队的规模了吗
Have you seen the sheer size of his force?
如果你能在左边挡住他们 就能
Not if you hold them on the left, my brave Parmenion…
勇敢的帕曼纽 带着你儿子菲罗塔斯 拖住他一小时
…with your son Philotas for just one, two hours tomorrow.
还有你 从不言败的安提柯斯 你负责中♥央♥方阵
And you, unbreakable Antigonus, the center phalanx.
佩迪克斯 勒拉塔斯
Perdiccas, Leonnatus…
尼阿克斯 波利佩恩
…Nearchus, Polyperchon.
如果你们用人墙在中♥央♥方向挡着他们
If you pin them on the walls of your sarissas, here in the center…
我就可以从右边引出他们的骑兵
…their cavalry will follow me out to the right.
等英勇的喀山德打开突破口 拉长他们的左翼阵线
And when bold Cassander breaks, stretching their left…
然后我就能带着骑兵
…a hole will open. Then I and my cavalry-
尊敬的克雷塔斯
Our revered Cleitus…
托勒密和赫菲斯提安
…Ptolemy and Hephaistion.
就会从侧面的缺口冲进去
Will strike through that gap…
取下大流士的首级
…and deal the deathblow to Darius’ head.
阿波罗在上 何时骑兵也用来突破步兵战线了
Since when, by the light of Apollo, has cavalry been used to break an infantry line?
那我们对喀罗尼亚做的呢 帕曼纽
What was it we did to Chaeronea, Parmenion?
亚历山大即使有运气天时和诸神帮助 他们至少是我们的五倍
Alexander, even with luck, timing, the gods, they’re at least five to our one…
这意味着我们明天必须击溃他们 全歼对方军队
…which means in truth we must rout them tomorrow, destroy their army completely.
否则我们在回家的漫长旅途中 会被土匪们各个击破
Or we’ll be picked apart by bandit tribes on the long journey home.
正确
Right.
你说到回家和撤退
You speak of home and retreat…
但是你能理解吗 帕曼纽
…but do you understand, Parmenion?
巴比伦就是我的新家
Babylon’s my new home.
亚历山大
Alexander…
如果我们必须作战的话
…if we must fight…
就应该偷袭 好好利用你的部队
…do so with stealth.
我们应该在今晚他们意想不到时进攻
Use your numbers well. We should attack tonight when they least expect us.
我穿过亚洲 不是为了盗取这场胜利 喀山德
I didn’t cross Asia to steal this victory, Cassander.
是的 你太看重荣誉了
No, you are too honorable for that.
你从小到大 都枕着特洛伊传说睡觉 受其影响太深
No doubt influenced from sleeping with Tales of Troy under your pillow.
可你父亲并不是荷马的爱好者
But your father was no lover of Homer’s.
你看 幼发拉底河以西的广袤土地 和他女儿的婚约
The lands west of the Euphrates, Alexander, the hand of his daughter in marriage.
什么时候希腊人也有这种荣耀了
Since when has a Greek been given such honors?
帕曼纽 这不是荣耀
There are not honors, Parmenion, they’re bribes…
这种贿赂 希腊人收取得太久了
…which the Greeks have accepted too long.
你忘了那个杀死我父亲的凶手吗
Do you forget that the man who murdered my father…
别这样 亚历山大
…lies across the valley floor? Come, Alexander…
我们其实也不清楚 是不是波斯人收买♥♥他的
…we’re still not really sure if it was Persian gold behind the assassination.
这没关系
But that is no matter!
你父亲教导你永远不要感情用事
Your father taught you never to surrender your reason to your passion.
根据我的经验
Now I urge you…
我觉得你应该改变部署
…with all my experience, regroup.
撤回岸边 召集更多军队
Fall back to the coast, raise a larger force.
我会这样做 如果我是帕曼纽
I would, if I were Parmenion.
但我是亚历山大
But I am Alexander.
一山不容二虎 亚洲也不能有两个君王
And no more than Earth has two suns will Asia bear two kings.
这就是我的宣言
These are my terms.
假如大流士 不是躲在自己军队后面的懦夫
And if Darius isn’t a coward who hides behind his men…
那么明天他就会来找我
…then he’ll come to me tomorrow.
当他向希腊低头的时候
And when he bows down to Greece…
亚历山大会宽宏大量的
…Alexander will be merciful.
阿瑞斯在上 这个人还是个男人呢
By Ares’ chains, he has got balls, men.
给这个人他应得的一切 帕曼纽
I mean, give the man his due, Parmenion.
小伙子们 今晚一醉方休 明天我们就要到地府相会了
And, lads, feast tonight, for tomorrow we will dine in Hades.
我曾经见过 如今还栩栩如生
I’ve seen one before. It was still alive.
你在向谁祈祷
To whom do you pray?
福波斯
Phobos.
恐惧
Fear?
恶兆
A bad omen.
大概是大流士的凶兆
More so for Darius.
我向来相信 死亡的恐惧 驱迫着所有人 赫菲斯提安
I’ve come to believe the fear of death drives all men, Hephaistion.
这是我们在学校无法学到的
And this we didn’t learn as schoolboys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!