限 速
比林斯
喂 伙计
Hey, partner.
站住别动 等一下
Hold on there, just a second.
你要去哪儿啊
Where are you headed, there?
你这是要去哪
Where are you headed up to?
你这是干嘛呢 哥们
How are you doing there, bud?
你没事吧 你要去哪
Are you okay? Where are you headed?
你是要一直往前走吗
You headed down the road, there, huh?
你从哪里来的
Where are you coming from?
是吗
Yeah?
内 布 拉 斯 加
他在那边
There he is.
谢谢
Thank you.
大红人原来在这里
Well, there’s the man of the hour.
什么
The what?
大红人
The man of the hour.
我…我没明白
I… I don’t know.
你跟警长说你要走路去内布拉斯加是吧
So, you told the sheriff that you were walking to Nebraska?
没错
That’s right.
去拿我的百万奖金
To get my million dollars.
什么百万奖金
What million dollars?
我们现将一百万美元授予
“We are now authorized to pay one million dollars
蒙大拿州比林斯市的伍德罗·T·格兰特
to Woodrow T. Grant of Billings, Montana.”
让我瞧瞧
Let me see that.
但你妈不带我去
And your mother won’t take me.
百万大奖营销部
“Mega Sweepstakes Marketing.”
爸 这根本就是个钓鱼骗术
Dad, this is a total come-on.
这是最老掉牙的一种花招了
It’s… It’s one of the oldest gimmicks in the book.
我都不知道现在有人还在用
I didn’t even know they still did it anymore.
如果不是真的 他们不会随便说啊
Well, they can’t say it if it’s not true.
他们只想卖♥♥杂♥志♥
They’re just trying to sell you magazines.
上面说我得奖了嘛
It says I won.
那就寄过去 我帮你
So, mail it in. I’ll help you.
邮寄一百万美元 我信不过
I’m not trusting the mail with a million dollars.
你这个老白♥痴♥
You dumb cluck.
你差点把我吓出心脏病
You pretty near gave me a heart attack!
冷静一下就好
Just cool your jets.
这已经是他第二次偷偷溜出家门了
This is the second time he’s tried to sneak out.
我从来不知道这个老混♥蛋♥
I never knew the son of a bitch
居然想当百万富翁
even wanted to be a millionaire.
他几十年前就应该这么想想
He should have thought about that years ago
然后努力工作
and worked for it.
你有了一百万美元要怎么用呢 爸
What would you do with a million dollars anyway, Dad?
买♥♥辆新卡车
Buy a new truck.
你又不能开车
You can’t drive.
我会考回驾照的
I’ll get my license back.
到时候别忘了告诉我 我得离马路远点
Tell me when you do, so I can stay off the road.
我还要买♥♥一台空气压缩机
I need an air compressor, too.
你还对那玩意念念不忘啊
Are you still harping on that?
我那台还在艾德·佩格莱姆那呢
Ed Pegram still has mine.
因为他就是个小偷
That’s because he’s a thief.
他不是小偷
He’s not a thief.
是我借给他的
I lent it to him.
艾德·佩格莱姆是谁
Who’s Ed Pegram?
我原来在霍桑认识的一个家伙
A guy I knew back in Hawthorne.
他是什么时候借的
And when did he borrow it?
74年
’74.
都快四十年了
That’s almost 40 years.
他住的地方离我们两个州
He lives two states away.
我看他这就是偷
I’d say he stole it.
所以我才要再买♥♥一台
That’s why I need a new one.
你现在又要去哪
Where are you off to now?
坐下歇歇
Sitting down.
他甚至抱着那封愚蠢的信一起睡觉
He even sleeps with that stupid letter.
一字一句都背下来了
He’s memorized it word for word.
我还以为他再也记不住事了
I didn’t think he could memorize anything anymore.
这砂锅里做的是什么
Hey, what’s with this casserole?
是烤宽面条 还很好吃 吃吧
Oh, it’s lasagna. It’s still good, take it.
知道我要是有一百万会干什么吗
You know what I’d do with a million dollars?
我就送他去养老院
I’d put him in a home.
中♥央♥城超级市场
家具 电子产品 电脑 电器
我也可以给你们
But that’s not to say that I can’t set you up
找一组便宜一点的音响
with a whole lot more reasonable speakers
效果也还不错
that’ll still blow your mind
如果你们觉得
if you’re worried that
威信和百里登太贵的话
the Wilsons or Paradigms are going to set you back too much.
要知道 这两家目前的音响设计
You know, the way they design speakers anymore…
你们买♥♥了一定不会后悔
You can’t make a mistake.

Okay.
好吧 没错 我们…
All right, well, yeah, let’s…
我们商量一下 然后再来找你
We need to discuss it and we’ll get back to you.
之后会告诉你的
I’ll let you know.
那让我…给你张名片
Let me, uh, give you a card.
如果还有问题 可以随时给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call any time if you have any more questions.
-好的 谢谢 -太好了
– All right, thank you. – Excellent.
马克 詹妮丝 很荣幸为你们服务
Mark, Janice, a pleasure.
我叫珍妮丝
“Janice.”
珍妮丝 抱歉
“Janice.” Sorry.
戴维 有电♥话♥ 1号♥线
David. Call, line one.
戴维·格兰特 有电♥话♥ 1号♥线
David Grant. Call, line one.
这次人家在哪里找到他的
Where did they find him this time?
在艾伯森超♥市♥外面的国王大道上
Way the hell out on King Avenue by the Albertsons.
我再也受不了了
I can’t take it anymore.
罗尔斯在里面 正在努力跟他讲道理
Ross is in there, trying to talk some sense into him.
罗尔斯
Ross.
戴维
Hi, David.
发生什么了 爸
What’s going on, Dad?
去问你妈和罗尔斯吧
Ask Ma and Ross.
他俩好像全都知道了
They seem to know it all.
我在问你
I’m asking you.
它翻不过来
Can’t get her to turn over.
因为它已经在这里十年没动了
That’s because its been sitting there for 10 years.
我会让它跑起来的
Oh, I’ll get it running.
他还想着要去林肯市拿他的钱
He still thinks he’s going to Lincoln to get his money.
爸 你为什么不事先修好车
Hey, Dad, how come you didn’t
也不坐巴士
fix the truck first or take a bus?
你为什么非走路不可
Why did you just start walking?
别那么数落他
Don’t pull his chain like that.
这个老可怜半数时间里都在犯糊涂
The poor guy doesn’t know what’s going on half the time.
我把螺线管割断了 重新塞了回去
I cut the solenoid wire and stuck it back in
能拖延一下他
so that’ll slow him down.
而且妈说得对
And Mom’s right.
是该考虑送他去养老院了
It’s time to think about a home.
她没能力再管他了 这对她不公平
She can’t handle him anymore. It’s not fair to her.
不 他不需要去养老院
No. He doesn’t need a nursing home.
他只是…
He just…
这家伙只是需要找点生活目标
The guy just needs something to live for.
就这么点事
That’s all this is about.
没错 很让人同情
Yeah, and it’s pathetic.
看样子迄今为止
Seems like drinking always gave him
酗酒就是他的生活目标
more than enough to live for until now.
我和妈妈都面对现实了
Mom and I are looking at reality,
你最好也开始吧
and you’d better start, too.
养老院对他来说最合适
A home is in his best interests.
看看清楚吧 我们给他的关心
Which, let’s face it, is a hell of a lot more
比他给我们的要多多了
than he ever thought about with us.
他从来就不在乎咱们
He never gave a shit about you or me.
我前几天晚上看到你播音了
I saw you anchoring the other night.
-干得漂亮 -谢了
– Nice job. – Thanks.
你是第一次坐那个位置 对吧
It’s your first time in the chair, right?
对 凯丽·安·卡斯蒂略打电♥话♥请了病假

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!