I tried to take a subway tonight. The fare went up. Did you know that?
知道 – 你知道?
Yes. – You knew that?
我并不知道
I didn’t know anything about that.
我的钱不够买♥♥票坐回家 我遇上了一位酒保…
I haven’t got enough money to get home until I meet a bartender
一位愿意借我钱的好人,我的意思是,他真的想给我钱
…a nice guy who wanted to lend me money.I mean, he really wanted to give me the money…
他们其实真的买♥♥了那件作品
I mean, they’d actually purchased this piece of work here.
我并不知道
I didn’t know anything about that.
她气我气得要死 为了这件事 我完全不怪她…
She’s also pissed off at me, and for this I don’t blame her…
我对待她朋友的方式不可原谅
…for the way I treated her friend. Inexcusable.
于是我进去道歉 她已经自杀了
So I march in there to apologize, but she’d already killed herself.
来不及了
I was too late.
他正要给我钱时 电♥话♥突然响了
And he was about to give me the money when all of a sudden his phone rang.
他的女朋友自杀了
His girlfriend killed herself tonight.
是巧合吗? 不 因为同一个女的…
Is that a coincidence? No, because the same girl…
我到市中心来见的那个女孩也死了
…who I came downtown to see was dead too.
她们是同一个人 她们都死了
That’s because they’re the same person. They’re both dead.
我无法相信
I couldn’t believe that.
他不知道我去了 他女朋友…
He didn’t know that I came down to, you know… his girlfriend…
因为他会揍烂我的脸
…because he would have taken my face and he would have smashed it.
幸运的 有一个女的目睹整件事 让我用她的电♥话♥
Luckily, there was this girl, who saw everything, who let me use her phone.
她还蛮好 让我用电♥话♥就好
Really nice about it too. Let me use the phone. That was it.
你用吧 拿起来打
Just use it. Pick it up and put it down. Up and down.
她就是冰淇淋车里要杀我的那个!
Now she’s the one in the ice cream truck who’s trying to kill me!
他们真的要杀我 我只是想出门…
They’re all trying to kill me. I just wanted to leave my apartment…
认识好女孩 现在我要为此而死!
…maybe meet a nice girl. And now I’ve gotta die for it!
就是她 茱莉 看 是她
That’s the girl. That is Julie. That’s her. Look.
茱莉 是我!
Julie! Julie, it’s me!
你在干嘛?过来
What are you doing? Come here.
老天 就是她 不可思议
Oh, God. That’s the one. That’s the one. Unbelievable.
小偷 拦住他!

Oh.

Oh.

No.

Oh…

Hey!
你怎么搞的?
What’s the matter with you?
帮帮我 帮帮我 – 镇静一下,好吗?
You’ve gotta help me. You’ve gotta help me.Get ahold of yourself, okay?
要一杯水吗?
Can he get a glass of water? – You gotta tell them.
告诉他们不是我的错 不是我
Tell them it’s not my fault. I didn’t do it. I didn’t do it.
你说清楚一点
You’ve gotta make things clearer to me.
我才从太平间回来 脑袋也不是很清楚
I just got back from the morgue. I’m not thinking too straight.
那儿有一伙生气的流氓 要杀我…
Listen. There’s an angry mob that wants to kill me…
他们以为我偷了他们东西
…because they think I’m robbing apartments.
我有你家的钥匙 我偷你东西了吗?
I had keys to your apartment, I didn’t rob you.
我可以偷你东西 我没有 我不是贼
I could’ve robbed you blind, but I didn’t. I’m not a thief.
我不是贼,对吧?
I’m not a thief. Right?
我不是贼
I’m not a thief.
好吧,留在这儿 – 等一下!你去那里?
All right. All right. Stay here.Wait! Where are you going?
去拿你的钥匙
To get your keys. – Okay.
谢谢 请便 我会在这里
Thank you. Thank you. Go ahead. I’ll be right here.
放轻松 – 我会的
Just relax. – I will, I will.
谢谢
Thanks.
理念艺术宴会于柏林俱乐部 私人宴会
他在那里!
GAIL: He’s in here!
要点什么?
What can I do for you?
怎么这么空? – 有邀请函才能来
Why so empty? – Invitation only.
人都到那儿去了?
Then where is everybody?
问倒我了 一定都待在家里
Beats me. Must have stayed home.
她是谁?
Who’s she?
她是六月 她总是在这里 通常没人注意到她
Oh, that’s June. She’s always here. Usually nobody notices her.
如果你有兴趣 动作快一点 再几分钟我就要打烊了
If you’re interested, you better hurry. I’m closing up in a few minutes.
对不起 小姐
PAUL: Excuse me, miss. I…
我一直注意着你 我在想…
I couldn’t help noticing you and I wondered…
你…
…would you…
愿意…
…care to…
和我喝杯酒吗?
…join me for a drink?
就说说话…
Just talking?
我今晚…
I’m having a really…
真的很惨…
…really bad night…
我似乎找不到人…
…and I can’t seem to find anyone…
和我在一起坐一下…
…who just will sit with me for just…
而不对我吼 你知道吗?
Without yelling at me or something, you know?
老实说在这种状况下 我不该接近你…
I obviously wouldn’t approach you in this state…
如果我不是…
…were I not so…
很不寻常地…
…unusually…
对你感兴趣
…intrigued.
好吧
Well.
在这里
There.
我向你表白了
I bared my soul to you.
可以吗?
May I?
你为什么这么做? – 什么?
Why are you doing this? PAUL: What?
和我调情 同抽一支烟
You flirt with me…you share your cigarette with me…
和我跳舞
…you dance with me.
对我很好
You’re nice to me.
开门!
Open the door!
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我想…
I want…
活下去
…to live. – Okay, sorry, folks. Closing up.
抱歉 打烊了
I just… – Time to go home.
我只想…
…want…
活下去
…to live.
活下去
Live.
保罗 跟我下楼
Come downstairs with me, Paul.
拜托
Come on.
他们进来了! – 什么事?
They got in! – What is it?
我必须告诉你 我有大♥麻♥烦 上面那些人想杀我
I have to tell you, I’m in big trouble. Those people up there wanna kill me.
有别的路出去吗? – 没有!
Is there a way out? – No!
这是什么? – 不要进去那里
What is this? – No, don’t go in there!
这是什么? – 不要碰!
Oh, what’s this? – No, don’t touch that!
不 不要碰!
No, don’t touch that vat!
老天
Oh, God.
保罗 跟我来 – 怎么?
Come with me, Paul. – What?
跟我来,快点
Come with me. Come on.
你打烊了 你想回家 只要一分钟就好
You’re closed, you wanna go home. It’s only gonna take a minute.
我说了 里面没有人 – 和这人说不通
I’m telling you no one’s in here. – You cannot reason with this man.
不要动 我不想用这戳你
Don’t move, I don’t wanna stick you with this stuff. Okay.
这里用这块
I just gotta put this piece here.
等一下!
GAIL: Hold up! No! Hold up!
你感觉不到压力?
Do you at all sense the pressure here?
对毛细孔粗大很好用
This is very good for the pores.
全面搜索! – 好
GAIL: Come on, it’s a total search!
很好
All right.
好 – 不
Good. No, no, no.
拿起这个
Now, pick this up.
这边去那里?
BARTenDER: Hey. – Where’s this lead to?
私人公♥寓♥ -好 敲门
No. It’s a private apartment.Fine. Knock on the door.
等一下 我敲门
Wait, wait.- I’ll knock.
六月? – 什么事?
June. June? – Yeah, what is it?
有些人要看看你的地方… 和窃案有关
BARTenDER: Sorry. Some people wanna look around your place.
我在工作!你没看到我在工作吗?
Something about a robbery. – I’m working! Can’t you see that?
我知道 对不起
BARTenDER: I’m sorry… GAIL: Tough titty.
对不起
Excuse me.
你看过这家伙吗?
Excuse me. Have you seen this guy?
看来不难嘛
Doesn’t look so hard.
有别的路出去吗? – 没有 就这里
Is there another way out of here? – No. That’s it.
好吧 我们出去吧!快走!
All right, we’re moving out!Come on.
小姐 抱歉打扰你了 我们很确定…
Look, we’re sorry we disturbed you, lady, but we were sure that…
好 走吧!浪费时间
Okay, let’s boot it!Wasting time here.
好了 他们走了 – 太好了
It’s okay. They’re gone.- Great. Great.
好 能让我出来吗?
Okay, will you let me out of this thing now?
不 你这样比较安全 他们可能会回来
No, you’re safe like this. They could still come back.
小姐 你很好 但可以让我走吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!