现在重新打包雪橇
Now repack your sledge.
加油 艾弗森
Come on, Iversen!
(第84天)
现在我们得稍微调整一下方向
Now, we have a slight course correction we need to make.
-船长 -怎么了 艾弗森
-Captain. -Yes, Iversen?
说吧 兄弟
Well, speak up, man.
我们没有补给
Well, we have no supplies.
到某一个程度 我们也许是不是应该…
Is there a point where perhaps we…
应该什么
Where we what?
-接受… -接受失败 艾弗森
-Accept that– -Accept defeat, Iversen?
你想放弃吗
Do you wanna give up?
太困难了
It’s too tough?
想家了
Missing home?
不是 船长 是因为…
No, Captain. That’s–
我们有地图 我们一定会找到它
We have a map. We will find it.
站着聊天是找不到的
We won’t find it by standing around talking.
对 但是…
Yes, but–
而且我们八月会回到阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
And we will be back on the Alabama by August.
我们减到一个雪橇
We’re going down to one sledge.
艾弗森
Iversen.
艾弗森 看
-Mm? -Iversen, look.
什么
What?
那是石标
That’s a cairn.
我想你说对了
I think you’re right!
船长 他们来过这里
Captain, they were here.
他们来过这里 船长
They were here, Captain!
这是一个营地
This is a camp.
干肉饼
Pemmican.
-还有牛尾汤 看 -等一下
-And oxtail soup, look. -Wait.
“1907年8月8日
“August 8th, 1907.”
我们已经没有食物 给我们自己和我们的狗吃
“Being without food for ourselves and our dogs,
我们必须离开这里 努力抵达海岸区域
we must leave this place and try to make our way
有野味充饥
to coastal areas with game,
我们足以坐雪橇前行930公里 回到船上”
enough to sledge the 580 miles back to the ship.”
船长 他们没有食物 却还留下了这个
They had no food, Captain, but they left this.
“我们发现皮列海峡并不存在
“We discovered and leave a proof in this cairn
并在这座石标中留下了证据
that Peary Channel does not exist.”
海军悬崖通过陆地连接海尔普林地
“Navy Cliff is joined by land to Heilprin Land,
因此我们的工作已基本完成
therefore our work is almost done.”
我们希望在九月末上船
“We hope to reach the ship before the end of September,
不论有没有狗
with or without dogs.”
丹麦东北格陵兰探险队队长
“Lieutenant Mylius-Erichsen,
米留斯埃里克森中尉”
leader of Denmark Expedition to Northeast Greenland.”
罗伯特·皮列和美国人都错了
Robert Peary and the Americans were wrong.
我们找到了
This is it.
找到了
This is it.
我们就是为它而来
This is why we came.
很美 不是吗
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
很美
Beautiful.
我不太明白 为什么我们找到的东西如此重要
I don’t really understand why what we found is so important,
但是船长 看见你笑开了花…
but seeing you smile, Captain, seeing you laugh…
格陵兰是一整片土地
Greenland is one.
美国对这里没有主♥权♥
The USA has no claim here.
丹麦有一天会感谢你 艾弗·艾弗森
Denmark will thank you one day, Iver Iversen.
是时候庆祝了 你把汤烧上
It’s time to celebrate. Now you put that soup on.
我们现在可以回家了 艾弗森
We can go home now, Iversen.
就像从莫斯科走去罗马寻找一堆石头
Like walking from Rome to Moscow looking for a stack of stones.
什么
What was that?
是他们在船上说的话
That’s what the guys were saying on the ship.
现在你可以打脸他们了
Well, you can put them straight now.
要回家了 敬阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
Home, to Alabama.
敬美好的家
And then home sweet home.
(第132天)
你说我们能吃肝吗
Do you think we could eat the liver?
其余都是皮包骨
The rest is skin and bone.
会有毒吧
Wouldn’t that be poisonous?
它是累死 会有毒吗
Because it died of exhaustion?
我们不应该冒险
Oh, we shouldn’t risk it.
但不是说银勺能测试有没有毒吗
But what’s that thing about a silver spoon in a pot with anything poisonous?
会变色
Changes color.
没错
Exactly.
可惜我们没有银
Shame we don’t have any silver.
你有
You have silver?
没错
That I do.
怎么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
你之前说家里没有人
You said you didn’t have anyone back home.
说你轻装上阵
You traveled light.
是一件礼物
It was a present.
好的 来吧
All right, let’s do it.
应该怎么样
What should it be?
-我不记得了 -我也不记得了
-I don’t remember. -No, I don’t remember either.
应该变成绿色吗
Should it go green?
如果有毒
If it’s poisonous?
对 应该是
Yeah. I think so.
应该没错吧
Sounds about right.
-不是绿色 -相比绿色 更像棕色
-That’s… not green. -That’s more brown than green.
肯定不是绿色
It’s definitely not green.
妈的
Shit!
天杀的狗
Bloody dogs!
妈的
Shit.
船长
Captain!
手伸给我
Give me your hand!
你没事了
You’re okay. You’re okay!
我把熊打死了
I’ve got it.
没事了
It’s okay.
真不敢相信 熊居然没把你撕碎
I can’t believe this was the only thing that got torn.

Right.
应该行了
That should do it.
够暖和了吧 船长
Warm enough, Captain?
这样失去两条狗
Losing two dogs like that.
那原本是我们的机会
That was our chance.
-什么 -那头熊
-What? -The bear.
就像我们一样
Just like us.
它也饿极了想吃肉
Hungry for meat.
我想她们
I miss them.
想谁
Who?
女人
Women.
我也想
Me too.
不是你想的那种
Not like that.
我想念的是女性的陪伴
Their company, female company.
女性不一样 不是吗 她们的声音和气味
They’re different, aren’t they? Their voices, their smell.
我倒是想念她们的笑声
I do miss their laughter.
我记得我16岁的时候 就要加入海军了
I remember when I was 16, about to join the Navy,
我爷爷问我 愿不愿意和他一起去哥本哈根港
my grandfather asked if I’d go with him to Copenhagen Harbor.
我以为我们去看船 所以我去了
I thought we were going to look at ships, so I went along,
还给我们俩带了午饭
even packing a lunch for the two of us,
但他另有安排
but he had other plans.
他要我作好启航的准备
He wanted to make sure I was ready to set sail
用他的话说就是:“成为一个男人”
and, in his words, “be a man.”
于是他带我去了红灯区
So he took me to the red-light district
介绍我认识女人
to introduce me to women,
让我以后出行不会尴尬
make sure I wasn’t embarrassed on my travels.
我照做了
I just went along with it.
结果给我找了一个年纪大一些的女人
Ended up with this older woman.
我必须承认
I must admit,
她确实教会了我很多知识
she did expand my knowledge greatly.
我16岁的时候
When I was 16,
我爸带我去医院
my dad took me to the hospital,
去了性病病房♥
to the venereal-disease ward,
让我看看这种行为的可怕后果
to show me the dire consequences of such behavior.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!