很他妈恶心
It was fucking disgusting.
船长
Captain?
你干什么
What are you doing?
船长 别这样
Captain. Captain, stop. Stop!
你干什么 别这样
What are you doing? Stop.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我们必须轻装上阵才能回得去
We have to travel light if we’re gonna make it.
除非绝对必须 否则全部抛弃
We’ll leave everything that’s not absolutely vital.
这里离船还有300多公里
There’s another 200 miles to the ship.
(第16♥4♥天)
我们得从这里穿过去
We need to cross here.

What?
-为什么不能绕过去 -我们没时间了
-Why can’t we go around? -We won’t have time.
我们得建一个石标
We need to build a cairn.
你觉得我们回不去了 是吧
You don’t think we can make it, do you?
如果我们回不去 就会丧失一切
If we don’t, we lose everything.
如果证据和我们的日记 在这里的石标中予以保存
At least if the proof and our journals are kept here in a cairn,
至少还可能被找到
they can be found.
很好
Good.
艾弗森
Iversen.
我们行的
We can do this.
米留斯埃里克森的结局就是这样吧
This is what happened to Mylius-Erichsen, isn’t it?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
怎么了
What is it?
没怎么
Nothing.
我只是要躺一会儿
I just need to lie down for a second.
起来 加油
Get up. Come on.
加油 起来
Come on. Get up.
起来
Get up.

Look.
是阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
That’s the Alabama!
-我们回来了 -我们回来了
-We’re back! -We’re back! We’re back!
旅行者们回来了
The wayfarers are back!
敲铃
Sound the bell! Sound the bell!
-在陆地上 -什么
-It’s on land. -What?
桅杆在陆地上
The mast, it’s on land.
那我的船上哪儿去了
But where’s my ship?
不知道
I don’t know.
他们用船的部件建了一个小屋
They’ve built a hut with parts of the ship.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-有人吗 -有人吗
-Hello? -Hello?
不是吧 他们把我们丢下了
No, they’ve left us! They’ve left us!
不要啊
No! No! No, no!
你们就这么走了
You just left?
我们别无选择 长官
We had no choice, sir.
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥失事了 被冰撞毁了
The Alabama was wrecked, crushed by the ice.
我们只能伺机离开
We had to leave when we had the chance.
我们留下了足够吃一年的食物
We left enough food to last at least a year.
我们祈祷他们能活着回来
– Let’s pray they make it back.
他们需要的不只是祈祷
– They want more than prayers.
你们要政♥府♥出资再进行一次营救
You’re asking the government to fund another rescue attempt.
是吗
Is that correct?
劳布中尉 这不是你第一次去北极 对吧
Lieutenant Laub, it’s not your first visit to the Arctic, is it?
没错 长官 是我第四次去
No, sir. It was my fourth.
约根森中尉呢
And Lieutenant Jørgensen?
我也是第四次
My fourth also.
这个艾弗·艾弗森是什么人
And who is this man, Iver Iversen?
是我们的机工 长官
Our mechanic, sir.
他的名字不在原先的船员名单上
His name is not on the original crew list.
是的 他是在雷克雅未克上了阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
No. He joined Alabama in Reykjavik.
第二次雪橇旅行 怎么会派一个机工和米克森一起去
And how come a mechanic is chosen to accompany Mikkelsen on the second sled journey?
是他自告奋勇的
He volunteered.
自告奋勇
Volunteered. Hm…
他有北极探险的经验吗
Did he have any experience as an Arctic explorer?
没有 长官
No, sir.
这是他第一次去北极
This was his first time in the Arctic.
也就是说第一次死了三个人
So, three dead men the first time around
现在营救过程中又死了两个
and now two more on the rescue attempt.
长官 没有证据证明他们已经…
Sir, there’s no proof that they’re–
证据
Proof!
没人带回来任何证据
Nobody brings home any proof.
现在你们两个都很清楚 成功的概率极小
Now, you two both knew that the chances of success were minimal.
你们允许一个没经验的菜鸟 自告奋勇去找死
Even less so when you allow an inexperienced greenhorn
在这种情况下 概率就更小了
to volunteer for an early death.
我无法安排更多费用 用于又一次毫无成果的任务
I can’t possibly justify more expense on another fruitless mission.
部长 没人想浪费政♥府♥的资金
Minister, nobody wants to waste government funds.
长官
Sir!
我们是被一艘捕鲸船所救
We were rescued by a whaler.
我们是不是可以悬赏呢
Perhaps if we can put up a reward.
谢谢 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
(第242天)
会没事的
It’s gonna be fine.
是吗
Is it?
会有船来
A ship will come.
-真不敢相信他们会丢下我们 -对啊
-I can’t believe they left us. -Exactly.
他们怎么离开的
How did they leave us?
被路过的船接走的
They got picked up by a passing ship.
我们也会一样
The same will happen to us.
如果不是呢
If it doesn’t?
会来的
It will.
他们以为我们死了
They think we’re dead.
没人以为我们死了
No one thinks we’re dead.
明年夏末
Late summer next year,
会有船来
a ship will come.
那张明信片在你那里吗
Do you have the postcard?
想象一下 要是她们现在能看见我们
Imagine if they could see us now.
最好还是别看见吧
Probably best they can’t.
如果突然有一个姑娘 从冰上朝我们走来
What would you do if a girl suddenly came walking towards us
你会怎么做
from across the ice?
-不可能的 -假如是真的呢
Well, that’s not gonna happen. No, but if it did?
但是怎么可能呢
But how?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许是坐热气球
Maybe a hot-air balloon.
像萨拉蒙·安德鲁那样
Like Salomon Andrée.
-是失踪的那个人吗 -嗯 我见过他一次
-Is that the guy that went missing? -Yeah. I met him once.
当时我15岁
I was 15.
我大老远从哥本哈根 走到哥德堡去见他
I walked all the way from Copenhagen to Gothenburg to see him.
他打算坐他的热气球去北极
He was gonna fly his hot-air balloon to the North Pole.
我想和他一起去探险
I wanted to join his expedition.
15岁
-At 15?
他见到15岁的你一定很激动
Bet he was thrilled to meet a 15-year-old you!
他对我说 我年纪太小了
He explained to me that I was too young,
但然后他给我钱坐火车回了哥本哈根
but then he paid for me to catch the train back to Copenhagen.
在某种程度上说 我想他救了我的命
I guess, in a way, he saved my life.
看看我找到了什么
– Look what I found. – Hm!
-不过坏了 -太糟糕了
– Broken though. – Too bad.
我看看
I see.
行了
There you go.
艾弗
Iver.

Yeah?
我们得回去
We need to go back.
去石标那里
To the cairn.
把日记和证据拿回来
To get the journals and the proof.
要是被熊发现就糟了
If a bear finds it…
-我们就不该放在那里 -现在去
-We should never have left it. -Right now?
我们得在海面解冻的时候回来
We need to get back here for when the sea opens up again.
真的
Really?
(阿♥拉♥巴马号♥)
-船长 -嗯
-Captain. -Yes?
-你说我们要不要留个条子 -不要 艾弗
-Do you think we should leave a note? -No, Iver.
我跟你说了 我们会在冰面融化之前回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!