这是最后一次 你和我
One last time, it’s you and me.
又是一次选择 借着伟大的勇气生存下去
Isn’t it a lovely thing to live with great courage…
还是带着湮灭的火焰死去
…and to die leaving an everlasting fame?
来啊马其顿人 为什么要退后
Come, Macedonians. Why do you retreat?
你们想要得到永生吗
Do you want to live forever? In the name of Zeus, attack.
以宙斯的名义 进攻
Attack.
进攻
Alexander!
亚历山大
Alexander.
国王倒下了 快救国王
The king is down! To the king!
这是他最血腥的一战
It was the bloodiest of his battles.
纯粹的屠♥杀♥
Pure butchery.
我们不再是人类
We’d never be men again.
出去
Get out.

Go.
你怎能在众人面前表现得毫不动容
How can you behave so shamelessly in public?
因为这是必须的
Because it was meant to be.
我不想因为这种手段成为国王
This isn’t how I wanted to become king.
没人责备你 他们在背后指责我 暗地里
No one blames you. They blame me behind my back! In secret.
诽谤不会成为阻碍 那羞耻呢
Slander is not power. Shame is?
谁杀了我父亲
Who killed my father?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我 否则我将你送入谋杀审判
Tell me, or shall I put you on trial for his murder?
波斯人 他有帮手
Pausanias. He had help!
你帮他了吗
Did you help him?
不 从来没有
No, never.
为什么 为什么是我
Why? Why would I?
很多人都想他死
So many wanted it.
希腊人波斯人 无数男人和女人
Greeks, Persians, men, women.
如果他没有得罪神灵 我还会觉得奇怪呢
I’d be shocked if there were not a god he had not profaned.
最后多么的讽刺
How ironic though, in the end…
一个他曾经那么宠幸的男孩 给了他绝妙的回报
…a boy he rutted with once too often returned the favor.
你是疯狂的 邪恶的
You’re mad. You’re cursed.
你没有点燃那些愤怒 你不知道他们的力量
You’ve unleashed Furies, you don’t know their power.
现在是谁在夸大其词
Now who is exaggerating?
即使这是你心中的愿望
Even if it was the wish of your heart…
这是谎言 他是我父亲 我爱他
That’s a lie! He was my father! I loved him!
他不是你父亲
He was not your father!
你和他没有任何血缘
You owe no blood debt to that man.
你骗我 骗我 骗我
You lie and lie and lie.
你就像个巫师一样 骗了我很多次 让我迷惑
So many lies you’ve spun like a sorceress, confusing me.
看看你 看看你
Look at you. Look at you.
你没有一处像他
You are everything that he was not.
他是粗野的 你是高贵的
He was coarse, you are refined.
他是凡人 而你是王
He was a general, and you are a king.
他甚至无法控制自己
He could not rule himself…
而你可以掌握这个世界
…and you shall rule the world.
你这样说会被所有的神诅咒
You’re so cursed by all the gods when you speak like this.
如此的不敬
Such thick pride…
对你的丈夫没有一丝悲痛
…and no mourning for your husband.
悲痛
Mourn…

…him?
关于菲利浦你知道多少
What do you know of Philip?
不 亚历山大 宙斯才是你父亲
No, Alexander. Zeus is your father.
就像这样 我第一个念头就是要杀了你
Act like it. My first act would be to kill you!
你掐杀了摇篮中的我
You murdered me in my cradle.
你在仇恨中生下了我
You birthed me in a sack of hate.
憎恨那些强大过你的人
Hate you have for those stronger than you.
憎恨占有你的人 我告诉你我的心 亚历山大
Hate you have for men. I taught you my heart, Alexander!
宙斯和狄俄尼索斯在上 你很优秀
And by Zeus and Dionysus, you grew beautiful.
让你怪力乱神的灵魂去死吧
Damn your sorceress soul.
你的灵魂是我的 亚历山大
Your soul is mine, Alexander.
不 不
No! No!
你从我这里拿走了一切 用所谓的爱控制我 你
You’ve taken from me everything I’ve ever loved and made me you!
停 不许像个小男孩无理取闹
Stop it. Stop acting like a boy.
你是王 要有王的样子
You’re a king. Act like one.
帕曼纽暂时还站在我们这边
Parmenion is with us, for once.
处决阿特拉斯 不要犹豫
Execute Attalus without delay.
没收他们的领地 并且永远地驱逐他们的家族
Confiscate their lands and root out that family forever.
欧律狄克 绝不
Eurydice? Never.
笑吧 你这个怪物
Laugh, you monster.
你这个伤心的人
You heartbreaker.
你想要在外面过这样的生活
How will you live out the year like this?
你从菲利浦那里什么也没学到吗 不 是从你这里 母亲
Have you learned nothing from Philip? No. From you, Mother.
最强的人
The best.
我究竟做了什么使你如此恨我
What have I done to make you hate me so?
总有一天 你会明白
One day, you will understand this.
我心里只有你一个人
But I have only you in my heart.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you need.
现在时机到了
Now is the time.
神在保佑你
The gods favor you.
不计其数的财产 力量征服
Great wealth, power, conquest.
所有你希望的
All you desire.
整个世界都是你的
The world is yours!
去拿吧
Take it.
去拿吧
Take it.
他再也没有见过他的母亲
He never saw his mother again.
从他离开 向北方部落征战开始
And while he was away, fighting the Northern tribes…
奥林匹亚斯杀死了菲利浦的 另一位妻子欧律狄克和她的婴儿
… Olympias had Philip’s new wife, Eurydice, and her infant son murdered.
必要的 亚历山大处决了 她的叔叔阿特拉斯
By necessity, Alexander had her uncle Attalus executed.
他还活着了 亚历山大
He lives! Alexander!
马其顿的人们
Men of Macedon…
我们回家
…we’re going home.
什么 什么
What? What?
家 我们回去了
Home? We’re going.
我们要回家
We’re going home.
他的生命应该在印度结束
His life should have ended in india…
但这是神话
… but that’s myth.
实际上 赫拉克勒斯死于有毒的衣服 来自他善嫉的妻子
In life, Herakles died of a poisoned shirt, given him in error by his jealous wife.
伟大的宙斯
Great Zeus…
我们在鲜血中敬拜你
…we have worshipped you in blood.
请慈悲地照看我们回家的步伐
Look kindly on our homeward steps…
请对我们的背影露出微笑
…and smile upon our backs.
当后来者看着这座祭台 他们可以知道
May all those who come here after us know, when they see this altar…
泰坦族曾经来过这里
…that Titans were once here.
在伟大征途结束时 向诸神献祭
Making his devotions to the gods at the end of the great journey…
亚历山大告别了东方 带着军队一直向西
… Alexander bade the East farewell and marched his army directly west…
穿越了格德罗西亚大沙漠
… across the great Gedrosian desert…
寻找最近的路回巴比伦
… seeking the shortest route home to Babylon.
这里 他看见了自己军队 面临悲惨的重创
Here, he watched helplessly the cruel breaking of his army.
不是来自人类军队
Not by any human foe…
而是自然
… but by nature.
到目前为止 已有数不清的人死去
To this day, there is no accounting of how many died.
这是他生命中最大的错误
It was the worst blunder of his life.
在他终于抵达巴比伦 整整东征六年后
And when he finally reentered Babylon, after six years in the Far East…
亚历山大又重新燃起了对世界的渴望 在他娶了两个妻子后
… Alexander again seized the imagination of the world by taking two more wives.
现在亚历山大拥有三位妻子两个情人
Now Alexander had three wives, two lovers…
一个有争议的母亲 一个动♥乱♥的希腊
… a contentious mother and a turbulent Greece…
一些省份的忠诚的总督们
… satraps of dutious loyalty in several provinces…
将军们怀疑他的每一项举措
… generals questioning his every decision.
在这之下 每个希腊人掌管一支 由十个亚洲人组成的军队
And beneath it all, a restive new army made up of 10 Asians for every Greek…
一起由一个不稳定的国家线掌控着
… all held together by one slender thread.
他们试了另一种方案 港口只能挖掘20英尺
They took another reading. The harbor can only be dredged to 20 feet.
他们采取了腓尼基人的第二种意见 现在挖得深些了
Then get a second opinion from the Phoenicians. It goes deeper.
亚历山大 我们的舰队 有12000多人的精英只穿着木甲
Alexander. We’ll well over 12,000 talents on wood alone for the fleet.
他们的装甲花费浩大
And their armor costs are staggering.
换个角度想 我们可以支持他们 怎么做
Cast another dye, we shall back them. How?
我们的装甲 我们的国库
Our armor… Our Treasury…
从我们的将来 喀山德 我们拥有最好的资本
With our future, Cassander, the best capital we have.
虽然如此 我很严肃的怀疑 那些腓尼基人能及时提供木材来源
Even so, I seriously doubt the Phoenicians can make a timber quote in time.
也许我们可以用很少的船出航 或迟延到春天
Perhaps we could sail with fewer ships or delay until the spring…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!