这是我们不幸的源头
It is the cause of all of our misfortunes.
伟大的格雷塔斯 陛下
So, mighty Crateros. Your Majesty.
你准备好迎接明日了吗 若你想问 我得说等得太久了
Are you ready for tomorrow? It’s been too long coming if you ask me.
这些士兵就像初生之犊一样轻佻 还有这些公牛从不闭上它们的臭嘴
The men are skittish as colts and the damn bulls won’t shut their snouts.
好 恐惧会让士兵更加勇猛
Good. Fear makes men fight better.
安排好岗哨 保持警觉和注意休息
Post your sentries alertly but rest them well.
你别担心 将军 谁都知道 我连睡觉的时候也睁着眼睛
Don’t you worry, general. I’m known to sleep with my eyes open as a baby’s arse.
也许是怕别人偷他的战利品吧 长官
Only because someone might steal his loot, sire.
看来有人该为格雷塔斯的吝啬负责了
Well, someone owes Crateros for his cheapness.
他既没买♥♥臂铠也没买♥♥毯子来取暖
He buys neither gloves nor blankets to warm himself.
如果你天生优雅 又何须臂铠
Who needs gloves when you come from grace?
如果你可以赤身作战 又何须衣物
Who needs clothes when you can fight naked?
他说得对
He’s right.
明天以后 你们有的穷♥人♥也能变成国王
After tomorrow, even the thrifty among you shall be kings.
诸神站在我们这边 陛下
The gods are with us, Your Majesty. We’ll stain the ground…
我们会让波斯人血染这片土地 国王
…in Persian blood, my king.
明天你会站在最前线 孩子
You’re on the first row tomorrow, boy.
我很确信 亚历山大
I’ve always believed, Alexander…
但这看起来 实在比我们庞大多了
…but this seems so much bigger than us.
当帕特洛克罗斯和阿喀琉斯 在特洛伊并肩作战时 有质疑过对方吗
Did Patroclus doubt Achilles when they stood side by side at the seat of Troy?
帕特克洛斯先死
Patroclus died first.
如果你也如此
If you do…
如果你先倒下 赫菲斯提安 即使马其顿会失去国王
If you were to fall, Hephaistion, even if Macedonia were to lose a king…
我也会为你复仇
…I will avenge you.
然后追随你去冥府
And follow you down to the house of death.
我也会做同样的事
I would do the same.
大战前夜 孤独一人真让人难以忍♥受
On the eve of battle, it’s hardest to be alone.
那也许
Then perhaps…
也许这就是永别
Perhaps this is farewell then…
我的亚历山大
…my Alexander.
恐怕不是 赫菲斯提安 我们才刚开始
Fear not, Hephaistion. We are at the beginning.
鲜血令世界兴起
Blood makes the world rise.
鲜血令大雨倾盆
Blood makes the rain fall.
鲜血令土地生长
Blood makes the earth grow.
所有人都在鲜血中出生死亡
And in blood, all men are born and die.
鲜血是地下神灵的食粮
Blood is the food of the gods below.
来吧 布赛佛勒斯 今天我们要迎接命运
Come, Bucephalus. Today we ride to our destiny.
立正 迎接检阅
Company, group! Regroup!
列队 向右转
Phalanx, turn right!
列队 注意
Phalanx, attention!
涅佩塔勒玛斯
Neoptolemus.
我还记得你拿下了提尔的城楼的那天
I remember you the day you took the siege tower at Tyre.
你是个大力神 今天你会怎样战斗
You were a giant. And today, how will you fight?
德希普斯 雅典娜在上
Dexippos, by Athena.
上次你在奥♥运♥会的摔跤赛里 把那个人扔了多远
How far was it you threw your man wrestling at the last Olympic Games?
你能配得上你的长矛吗
Will you match it with your spear?
提曼德 你父亲曼南德 是我父亲手下的优秀士兵
And Timander, son of Menander, a great soldier to my father.
你兄弟埃达欧斯 在哈里卡纳斯死得那样英勇
I still mourn your brother, Addaios, who died so bravely at Halicarnassus.
你出身多么光荣啊提曼德
What an honored family you descend from, Timander.
今天你要为你的家人而战
You fight for them today.
你们都为国家和祖先赢得过光荣
You’ve all honored your country and your ancestors.
现在我们来到亚洲这个偏远的地方
And now we come to this most distant place in Asia…
就在我们的对面 大流士集结了一支庞大的军队
…where across from us, Darius has at last gathered a vast army…
但是问问你们自己
But ask yourselves…
是哪一个君王收买♥♥了刺客
…who is this great king who pays assassins in gold coins…
让他杀害了我的父亲 我们的国王
…to murder my father, our king…
手段如此卑劣懦弱
…in a most despicable and cowardly manner?
是哪个君王大流士 奴役自己的人♥民♥ 逼他们去战斗
Who is this great king, Darius, who enslaves his own men to fight?
哪个君王不都是虚无的君王
Who is this king but a king of air?
这些人不是为了自己的家园而战
These men do not fight for their homes.
他们作战是因为这个君王强迫他们
They fight because this king tells them they must.
他们作战的时候 他们也会化作虚无
And when they fight, they will melt away like the air…
因为他们对一个奴隶主没有任何忠诚
…because they know no loyalty to a king of slaves.
但我们不是以奴隶的身份出现在这里
But we are not here today as slaves.
今天 我们在此
We are here today…
是作为马其顿的自♥由♥公民
…as Macedonian freemen!
尽管他们的人数超过我们
And though outnumbered…
但我要对你们这些深知暴♥政♥的苦楚
…I say to you who know the price of tyranny
受够波斯人的奴役的人说
…who’ve carried the Persian yoke too long…
你们具有与生俱来的力量来自你们的心灵
…you have a strength born of your hearts…
他们的武器他们的人数
…and all their arms, their numbers…
他们的战车和他们的骏马
…their chariots and all their fine horses…
在奴隶的手里 一钱不值
…will mean nothing in the hands of slaves.
但是你们
Some of you…
包括我
…perhaps myself…
也许不会活着看到今天的太阳落山
…will not live to see the sun set over these mountains today.
我会跟你们一样冲在最前线
For I will be in the very thick of battle with you.
但是请牢记
But remember this:
一个男人能取得的最高荣誉
The greatest honor a man can ever achieve…
乃为敢做敢为而生 为保家卫国而死
…is to live with great courage and to die with his countrymen…
为最高荣誉而战
…in battle for his home.
我要告诉你们
I say to you…
开天辟地以来每个战士都明白的道理
…what every warrior has known since the beginning of time.
只要战胜恐惧
Conquer your fear…
我保证你们就会战胜死亡
…and I promise you, you will conquer death.
我向你们发誓 总有一天
And someday I vow to you…
你们的子孙后代 会看着你们的眼睛
…your sons and your grandsons will look into your eyes.
问起我们是如何♥勇♥敢在高加米拉战斗时
And when they ask why you fought so bravely at Gaugamela…
你们可以用
…you will answer…
伟大的心灵之力回答他们
…with all the strength of your great, great hearts:
这一天 我在高加米拉
“I was here this day at Gaugamela…
为了希腊的
…for the freedom…
自♥由♥和光荣
…and glory…
而战
…of Greece!”
宙斯与我们同在
Zeus be with us!
喀山德 四个纵队 上
Cassander! Four columns, go!
他去哪里了
Where does he go?
我不知道 陛下
I don’t know, Majesty.
包围他 贝萨斯
Envelop him, Bessus.
赫菲斯提安 上
Hephaistion, go!
纵队
Phalanx!
他犯了个错误 帕勒克斯
He makes a mistake, Pharnakes.
是的 大帝
Yes, great king.
勇敢些 士兵们
Be brave, men.
左方的小伙子们 稳住
Steady on the left, lads!
挺住千万别散开
Bend if you must, but never break.
注意左边的骑兵
And keep watching the cavalry on the left.
加快速度
Pick up the pace!
准备迎击战车
Prepare to repel chariots!
前进
Forward!
喀山德
Cassander!
前进 士兵们
Forward, men! Forward!
转左 步兵 出击
Left turn! Infantry, clear! Out now!
保持阵形
Hold your positions!
保持阵形
Hold your positions!
父亲 我们必须撤回去
Father! We must fall back to the gully, Father.
不 坚持住
No, hold.
他在哪 我们的阵形拉得太长 快去叫亚历山大
Where is he? We’re far too thin! Get word to Alexander!
快去 是 大人
Move! Yes, sir.
马其顿士兵 冲啊
Come, Macedonians! Ride! Ride!
冲过缺口
Drive for the hole!
冲过缺口
Drive for the hole! Drive for the hole!
美迪卡斯王子 带士兵们上
Prince Merdicus, bring these men up.
回左翼去
Back and to the left! Back and to the left!
将军 回你原来的位置 要快
General! Get to your home! And go home fast.
我看不清楚
I cannot see!
菲罗塔斯 父亲
Philotas! Philotas! Father.
走 你亲自去告诉亚历山大
Go. Tell Alexander yourself.
要是他不肯来救我 你就要活下去 报复他的背叛
And if he won’t listen, then survive me and avenge this betrayal!
小心点 小伙子 父亲看守着你
Pay attention, lad! Your father still watches over you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!