不会有迟延 尼阿克斯
There’ll be no delays, Nearchus.
托勒密 我们的图书馆怎么样 那些树已经按我们说的砍倒了
Ptolemy, how goes our library? The trees are falling as we speak.
很好 我们不能忘记我们的图书馆
Good. We must not forget our libraries.
我要所有的亚历山大城都有图书馆
All the Alexandrias we have, I want libraries.
从昨晚开始他就这样了 是因为水 陛下
Just last night he was… It’s the water, Your Majesty.
他在里面掺了酒
He mixed it with the wine.
但怎么会这样的
But how can this be?
印度的伤寒 我不是在责怪你 陛下
Typhus of India? I wouldn’t tax yourself, Your Majesty.
好好休息几个晚上就行 不过 不能喝酒吃冷肉
A few good nights’ rest will do it. But no wine or cold chicken.
只要按我所嘱咐的休养方法
With the regimen of cares that I’ve put in place…
走吧 医生
Come, doctor.
我感觉好些了
I feel better.
一会儿就能起来
Soon, I’ll be up.
我们春天要离开去阿♥拉♥伯 我不能没有你
We leave for Arabia in the spring, and I couldn’t leave without you.
阿♥拉♥伯
Arabia.
你想让我扮成阿♥拉♥伯酋长一样
You used to dress me up like a sheik…
挥舞你的木军刀
…wave your wooden scimitar.
你是唯一一个我赢不了的人
You were the only one who’d never let me win.
只有你对我一直说实话
The only one who’s ever been honest with me.
你拯救了我
You saved me from myself.
不要离开我 赫菲斯提安
Please don’t leave me, Hephaistion.
我记得有个年轻人渴望成为阿喀琉斯
I remember the young man who wanted to be Achilles…
然后他成功了
…and then outdid him.
今后会发生什么
And then what happened?
我们的人生 是使那些年轻人相信是一个神话
Ours is a myth only young men believe.
但这神话是多么美丽啊我们登上顶峰 又跌下
But how beautiful a myth it was. We reach, we fall.
赫菲斯提安
Oh, Hephaistion.
我很担心你没有我会怎样 没有你我什么都不是
I worry for you without me. I am nothing without you.
振作起来 赫菲斯提安
Come, fight, Hephaistion.
我们要死在一起
We will die together.
我们会一起有孩子 我们的孩子会在一起玩 就像曾经的我们一样
We’ll have children with our wives, and our sons will play together as we once did.
我们会从这里发动一千艘船 赫菲斯提安
A thousand ships we’ll launch from here, Hephaistion.
我们将要环绕阿♥拉♥伯海湾直达埃及
We’ll round Arabia and sail up the gulf to Egypt.
我们要从那里修建穿越沙漠的大道 通向地中海
From there, we’ll build a channel through the desert and out to the Middle Sea.
然后我们要去迦太基 还有那个大岛西西里 他们会大量地进贡
And then we’ll move on Carthage. And that great island, Sicily, they’ll pay large tribute.
然后是罗马 优秀的战士我们会打败他们
After that, the Roman tribe, good fighters. We’ll beat them.
然后探索北方森林
And then explore the northern forests…
把赫拉克勒斯的柱子竖立在大西洋
…and out the Pillars of Herakles to the western ocean.
然后有一天 当各民族自♥由♥地融合和交往时
And then one day, populations will mix and travel freely.
亚洲和欧洲会合二为一
Asia and Europe will come together.
然后我们会变老 赫菲斯提安
And we’ll grow old, Hephaistion…
在我们的露台上看着我们的新世界
…looking out our balcony at this new world.
赫菲斯提安
Hephaistion?
赫菲斯提安
Hephaistion?

No!
那医生在哪 我也不知道该怎么解释 陛下
Where is this doctor? I can’t explain this, Your Majesty.
这是不可能的 我向阿波罗发誓 处决他
It’s not possible. I swear by Apollo. Execute him!
把他带出去然后处决他
Take him out now and execute him.
起来吧 起来吧 骗子 骗子 你们都恨他 所有人
Come away, come away. Liars. Liars. You all hated him. All of you.
滚 全都滚
Get out. Get out now!
滚开
Be gone.
你们都走开 滚 滚出去
Be gone with you! Harpies! Get out! Get out!
你又喝醉了
Are you drunk again?
出去 他死了
Get out. He’s dead.
谁 很多人恨他
Who? Many hated him…
但我想不出谁敢这么做
…but I don’t think any other would have dared.
赫菲斯提安死了
Hephaistion is dead?
等一下
Are you mad?
你这个怪物
You monster.
你疯了 你害死了我生命中最爱的人
Are you mad? You’ve taken from me all I’ve ever loved.
狠毒的复仇女神 你这狠心的女人去死吧
May all the Furies through time damn your miserable heart. Obey me.
亚历山大 我有了你的孩子 亚历山大
Alexander. I have your child. Alexander.
亚历山大 我们有孩子了 不
Alexander, we have a son. No.
孩子 不 陛下 不
The child. Oh, Your Majesty, no.
亚历山大 我有了你的孩子 亚历山大 我的丈夫 我的王
Alexander, I have your child. Alexander, my husband, my king.
我们有一个儿子
We have a son.
我可怜的 悲惨的儿子
My poor, poor, ill-fated son.
不要再碰我
Never touch me again.

No!
最后一声咒语
One last toast!
在黎明之前
Before the dawn.
给我的老朋友们
To my old friends.
还要给我的传说 我的神话传说
And to the myths. To the myths.
是的 继续吧 结束它
Yes, come on. Finish it.
到下一个黎明之前
To the next dawn.
我的小阿喀琉斯
My little Achilles.
祝福你 亚历山大 王 我们爱你
Bless you, Alexander. Lord, we love you.
祝福你 亚历山大
Bless you, Alexander.
我的王 这些药草来自德尔斐
My lord, these herbs are from Delphi.
他们救过我的兄弟
They saved my brother.
好好休息 谢谢你
Rest yourself. Thank you.
我们都爱你 亚历山大
We love you, Alexander.
亚历山大
Alexander.
亚历山大
Alexander.
我们都爱你 亚历山大
We love you, Alexander…
和你的子孙
…and your seed.
保持距离 大家继续走 别停下
Keep moving, men, please.
对 来这里
Yes, come.
来巴比伦 我等着你 你是受尽宠爱的独生子
Come to Babylon. I await you. Your only loving son.
为了人类
For the men.
巴高斯
Bagoas.
你能扶我起来吗 扶着我
Can you prop me up a little? It catches me.
我从来没这么懒散过
I’ve never been so idle.
舰队无法在春天开动了 我必须去
The fleet will never get out by spring. I must go.
你给了我一切
You have given me all.
巴高斯 你给予了我
Bagoas. And you have given me…
我生命中最幸福的时光 亚历山大
…the happiest times of my life, Alexander.
幸福 什么是幸福
Happy? What is happy?
当你的身心承受不住即将崩溃
While in your mind and body are stretched to breaking…
你不知道下一步该干什么
…you have no thought beyond the next.
然后当你回过头来
And you look back then…
才发现幸福就在那里
…and there it was, happiness.
在于怎么做而不是怎么想
In the doing, never the thinking.
但你仍然 让我有了幸福
Still, you have made me so happy.
结束了 巴高斯
It is done, Bagoas.
结束了
It is done.
等等 我们有他的儿子
Wait. We have his son.
亚历山大 等等
Alexander. Wait.
等等
Wait.
雄鹰 等一等
Vultures. Wait.
我们有他的儿子
We have his son.
刚刚三个月
Just three more months.
请活下来
Please live.
亚历山大 军队要分♥裂♥了
Alexander, the army will divide.
总督辖区发生叛乱 若失去控制 就要开战了
Satrapies will revolt. Without orders, there’ll be war.
我们请求你 告诉我们是谁
We beg you. Tell us who.
谁将代替你统治这个广大的帝国
Who will rule this great empire?
你希望是谁 亚历山大 请求你告诉我们
Who do you want to, Alexander? We beg you, tell us.
神话传说成真了
The myth becomes real.
宙斯是你的父亲
Zeus is your father.
谁将是下一任国王
Who will it be?
请求你告诉我们 是谁
Pray tell us, who?
他说了什么 “最强的人”
What did he say? “To the best.”
他说”最强的人” 什么
He said, “To the best.” What?
不 他说”是格雷塔斯” 是格雷塔斯
No, he said, “To Crateros.” To Crateros?
为什么他会说格雷塔斯
Why would he say Crateros?
在6月10日 还差一个月 就是他33岁生日
On the 10th of June, a month short of his 33rd year…
亚历山大的雄心 停止了跳动
… Alexander’s great heart finally gave out.
他遵守誓言 追随赫菲斯提安去了
And as he vowed, he joined Hephaistion.
但在他短暂的生命里 毫无疑问 他取得了
But in his short life, he achieved, without doubt…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!