我不许你再说这样的话
I forbid you to ever talk to me like that!
做那种事的人会终身被复仇女神追逐
Such a man would be forever chased by the Furies!
不过杀了个篡位者
What have you to fear from the Furies…
在他杀掉你自己和母亲之前
…for killing an impostor to the throne…
你干嘛害怕复仇女神
…before he murders you and your mother?
你为什么就不相信我呢
Why won’t you ever believe me?
菲力浦不需要你
Philip did not want you.
你曾经呼吸有点问题
You had a condition of the breathing…
他就要把你扔到山上
…and he wanted to leave you in the mountains…
让老鹰啄食你的眼睛
…for the birds to peck at your eyes.
这些你都不知道而已 我可怜的孩子
What you don’t know, my poor child.
拉奈克可不知道这个
Lanice knows nothing of this.
拉奈克
Lanice.
我就在场
I was there.
拉奈克没有
Lanice was not.
不 亚历山大
No, Alexander…
宙斯才是你父亲
…Zeus is your father.
那天晚上我和他一起躺在风中 他像凡人男子一样真实
I laid with him that night in the wind, as sure as any mortal man.
我从没像当时一样做过爱
Never have I been made love to as I was then.
够了
Enough.
一半的希腊母亲都有这样的幻想
Half the mothers in Greece share such a fantasy.
我警告你 母亲
I warn you, Mother.
别犯错
Make no mistake.
你要视这个女孩如无物 就像他别的妻子一样
You will treat this girl as nothing more important than his other wives.
你要表现得和我们以往一样
You will behave as we always have.
就像一开始
As the first.
我在想
I wonder…
你是不是爱过他
…did you ever love him?
什么
What?
我不会罢手的
I never stopped.
这是什么 俄瑞提斯
What is it, Orestes?
我请求你的原谅 我的王
I beg your forgiveness, my king.
我没有参与这件事
I cannot be part of this.
谁干的
Who did this?
告诉我
Tell me.
说 赫默纳斯
Say it! Hermolaus!
所有的暴君都该死
Death to all tyrants.
我没做过
I didn’t do this!
我了解你 我爱你
I’ve known you and loved you as long as I know.
你再找不到一个像我一样忠实的人
Never will you find a man as devoted as I.
这场密谋
The conspiracy, such as it was…
极大地困扰了亚历山大
… deeply upset Alexander.
不仅因为那些分享他梦想的 年轻人参与其中
Not only because it involved the young people who shared his dream…
更深层次的 因为菲洛塔斯 童年时的伙伴也牵扯进来
… but more intimately, it implicated Philotas, his companion from boyhood…
一个卫兵坦白说 几天前 他告诉菲洛塔斯
… when a page confessed that a few days before, he’d informed Philotas…
亚历山大 谋反
Alexander….of the plot.
记住我是谁
Remember me for who I am.
我当然记得 菲洛塔斯 但你好像不记得自己是谁
I do remember you, Philotas, but not as you remember yourself.
根据你情妇的交代 在我和在场的人看来
And it appears to me and others here from the testimony given by your mistress…
你心中充满了野心
…that the true weather of your soul is ambition.
不是
No.
我们都觉得 这不仅仅是 他的情人在和他闹矛盾
We all felt there was more here than sexual bickering.
亚历山大想要真♥相♥ 但菲洛塔斯的回答缺乏价值
Alexander wanted the truth and Philotas’ answers were lacking merit.
把他带走
Please take him away.
亚历山大让菲洛塔斯的同僚们 举♥行♥了一个迅速而平静的审判
Alexander put him silently and quickly to trial by his peers…
无论是阴谋还是巧合 菲洛塔斯被判处叛国罪
… and whether plotter or opportunist, Philotas was found guilty of treason.
不 亚历山大 不 带走他
No, Alexander, no! Remove him.
嫌疑犯都被处决了
The suspects were all executed.
我们没有一个人为菲洛塔斯辩护
None of us defended Philotas…
但说到底 我们也没一个人喜欢他
… but then again, none of us ever liked him.
当然 他的军队 被我们剩下的人瓜分掉了
And of course his power was carved up by the rest of us.
在他死前 我们拷打他
Before he died, we tortured him…
就为了知道他父亲帕曼纽是否知情
… to find out what his father Parmenion knew.
但是我们永远也不知道了
But this we never learned.
如何处置帕曼纽和他 看守着我们供给线的两万士兵
What to do with Parmenion and his 20,000 troops guarding our supply lines…
是一个更棘手的问题 他真的完全不知情吗
… was a far more delicate matter. Was he innocent in this?
或他打算在年老力薄前及时行动
Or had he decided to act before age further withered his power?
士兵们会追随他们的国王 亚历山大并不在那
The men will follow their king. Alexander won’t be there.
亚历山大必须有所行动
Necessity required Alexander to act…
他在对菲洛塔斯的指控出现后的 一小时内就封闭了军营
… and he sealed the camp within the hour of the first accusations against Philotas.
你们去吧 安提柯斯 克雷塔斯
Then go, Antigonus, and Cleitus.
尽快动身
And go quickly.
三天艰苦的疾驰 安提柯斯和克雷塔斯
Three days’ hard riding sent Antigonus and Cleitus…
到了菲力浦最忠心的将军 帕曼纽身边
… to Parmenion, the general most loyal to Philip.
他的士兵接受了对帕曼纽有罪的指控
His soldiers accepted the finding of guilt against Parmenion…
因为他们也清楚地知道复仇的规则
… as they understood well the code of vengeance…
家族的首领有责任为这种行为负责
… that made the head of family responsible for the behavior of all.
我们中许多人都很高兴能摆脱 这棵自以为是的荆棘– 帕曼纽
Many of us felt we were better off without that pompous thorn, Parmenion…
而且亚历山大慷慨地提升了 我们所有人的地位
… as Alexander promoted all of us generously.
如果我们以亚历山大的名义 发行金条 遇到抵♥制♥
If we issue the gold bullion in the name of Alexander then we meet a resistance.
克雷塔斯 安提柯斯
Cleitus. Antigonus.
帕曼纽
Parmenion.
来 亚历山大 酒能解愁
Come, Alexander, drink this sadness away.
如果干渴能赶走悲伤就好了 托勒密
If only thirst could quench sorrow, Ptolemy.
只有一件东西比打胜仗还棒 儿子
There’s only one thing better than winning a battle, son…
那就是新妇的味道
…and that’s the taste of a new woman.
比自怜自哀甜蜜多了
You’ll find it far sweeter than self-pity.
帕塞亚斯 你让我厌烦 亚历山大
Pausanias, you bore me. Alexander!
自己走开 亚历山大 我给你找了个好女孩
Be gone with you. Alexander, I found you the right girl.
你叫什么名字 安缇珈
What’s your name, darling? Antigone.
你叫什么名字 安缇珈
What’s your name? Antigone.
我爱你 我也爱你 克雷塔斯
I love you. And I love you, Cleitus.
求你 别 来吧
Please, no! There you go.
我会睡在自己的坟墓里 赫菲斯提安
I’ll sleep in my grave, Hephaistion.
活着的时候 我宁愿跳舞
While alive, I prefer dancing.
帕塞亚斯
Pausanias.
你的新伙伴是谁
Who’s your new friend?
这就是你的新伙伴 请别
There’s your new friend. Please don’t!
别 求你们 不要 不要
Don’t! Please, no! No.
敬酒
A toast.
敬酒
A toast!
为了我们的希腊朋友 和我们的新联盟
I drink to our Greek friends and to our new union…
同样伟大的马其顿和希腊 干杯
…Macedonia and Greece, equals in greatness!
敬菲力浦 我们的国王 没有他 这个联盟不可能成立
And to Philip, our king, without whom this union could not be possible.
过来 阿特拉斯 给大厅留点该死的空气吧
Come, Attalus, leave some damn air in the hall!
最后 敬国王 和我侄女欧律狄克的婚姻
And last, I drink to the king’s marriage to my niece, Eurydice…
她会成为我们 都为之骄傲的马其顿王后
…a Macedonian queen we can be proud of!
敬菲利浦和欧律狄克
To Philip and Eurydice…
敬他们合法的儿子
…and to their legitimate sons!

Don’t!
那我算什么 你这狗崽子 来啊
What am I, you son of a dog? Come, then.
真丢脸
What a disgrace.
闭嘴
Shut up!
所有人都闭嘴 请闭上嘴
Shut up, all of you! Please.
这是我的婚礼 不是你们吵架的地方
This is my wedding, not some public brawl.
无礼的小畜生
Insolent pup.
宙斯在上 在你让我丢脸前赶紧道歉
Apologize, by Zeus, before you dishonor me.
你替一个叫我母亲为贱♥货♥ 叫我为杂种的男人辩护
You defend the man who called my mother a whore and me a bastard.
你觉得是我丢你的脸 你听起来像你母亲
And I dishonor you? You listen like your mother.
阿特拉斯现在是我家人 和你一样
Attalus is my family now, the same as you.
那你挑选亲戚要再谨慎点
Then choose your relatives more carefully.
别希望我坐在这里看你自取其辱
Don’t expect me to sit here and watch you shame yourself.
你侮辱我 我侮辱你
You insult me! I insult you!
这个人不配舔我母亲走过长的土地
A man not fit to lick the ground my mother walks on.
你这该死的 竟然怀疑你的王后 羞耻
You dog, questioning your queen. Shame?
我要多少儿子 就有多少儿子
I’ll marry the girl if I want, and I’ll have as many sons as I want.
你和你那个妖精妈妈阻止不了
There’s nothing you or your harpy mother can do.
为什么 醉鬼 你以为
Why, drunken man, must you think…
我说的我做的都是母亲教的吗
…everything I do and say comes from my mother?
因为我知道从赫拉那里知道她的心
Because I know her heart, by Hera…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!