Fire in the hole! He’s gone!
车上起火 他没救了!
Put it out! Put it out! Go! Go!
快去灭火
Come on. Put it out! Drake’s coming, man!
快去灭火! 垂克 快来!
He’s gone! Drake! No, he’s not!
他没救了! 垂克! 不 他没有…!
Forget him! He’s gone!
算了 他死了!
They’re in the goddamn door!
快关门!
Eat this!
吃子弹吧!
Ripley!
蕾普丽!
Go, go, go!
走 走 走!
It’s all right! We’re clear!
没事了 我们脱身了!
Ripley, you’ve blown the transaxle!
蕾普丽 你弄坏了轮胎!
You’re just grinding metal!
现在就个金属轮子在滚!
Come on, ease down.
放慢 放慢
Ease down.
放慢
Ease down. Ease down. Ease down.
放慢 放慢 放慢
You okay?
你还好吗?
l’m all right. Hudson.
我很好
Get away from me, man!
不要你管
Lieutenant. What happened to Gorman?
中尉 高曼如何?
I don’t know. Maybe a concussion.
不知道 也许撞到了
But he’s alive. He’s dead!
还活着 他死定了!
Wake up, pendejo, and then I’m gonna kill you!
醒醒 我要宰了你!
Back off. Right now.
退后 快点
Fuck! Somebody get me a first aid kit.
给我急救箱
Hey. Hey, look.
嘿 看
The sarge and Dietrich aren’t dead, man.
士官长和迪杰没死
Their signs are real low, but they ain’t dead.
讯号♥很弱 不过还没死
Then we go back in there and get them. Fuck that!
我们回去救人 去你的!
We don’t leave our people behind I ain’t going back in there.
我们不会留下战友 我才不回去
You can’t help them!
你们也没办法!
You can’t. Right now they’re being cocooned just like the others.
没有救了 他们会像其他人一样变成卵状
Oh, dear Lord Jesus, this ain’t happenin’, man. Damn it.
老天 不会吧 见鬼
This can’t be happenin’, man. This isn’t happenin’!
不可能 不可能!
All right. We got seven canisters of CN-20.
我们有七支CN20散弹炮
I say we roll them in there and nerve gas the whole fucking nest.
我们用摧泪弹打它们
That’s worth a try, but we don’t even know if it’s gonna affect them.
值得一试 不过根本不知道有没有效
Let’s just bug out and call it even. Okay? What are we talking about this for?
我们走吧 算平手好了 还说这些干嘛?
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.
最好从空中用核弹炸掉这地方
It’s the only way to be sure.
这是唯一的方法
Fuckin’ “A”! Hold on. Hold on one second.
真有一套 慢点 慢点
This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.
这是很有价值的巨资工程
They can bill me.
叫公♥司♥寄帐单给我
Okay, look. This is an emotional moment for all of us, okay?
慢点 大家都很激动
I know that. But let’s not make snap judgments, please.
这我知道 但我们不要开玩笑 拜托
This is clearly- clearly an important species we’re dealing with,
我们面对的是很重要的生物
and I don’t think that you or I or anybody has the right…
我不认为你们有权…
to arbitrarily exterminate them. Wrong.
任意杀光它 错了
Yeah. Watch us.
你等着瞧吧
Maybe you haven’t been keeping up on current events,
也许你瞎了
but we just got our asses kicked, pal!
我们差点没命!
Look. I’m not blind to what’s going on,
我不是瞎子
but I cannot authorize that kind of action.
我不同意这行动
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Well, I believe Corporal Hicks…
我相信希克斯下士…
has authority here.
有指挥权
Corporal Hicks is-
希克斯下士
This operation is under military jurisdiction,
这是项军事行动
and Hicks is next in chain of command.
希克斯有第二指挥权
Am I right, Corporal?
对吗? 下士
Yeah.

Yeah, that’s right.
对 没错
Yeah. Look, Ripley. Yes.
听着 蕾普丽
This is a multimillion-dollar installation, okay?
这是很昂贵的工程
He can’t make that kind of decision.
他不能乱下命令
He’s just a grunt. Uh, no offense.
他只是小兵 别介意
None taken. Ferro, do you copy? Standing by.
没关系 弗洛 你听到吗? 准备好了
Prep for dust off. We’re gonna need immediate evac.
我们马上撤退
Roger. On our way.
收到 立即出发
I say we take off, nuke the site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.
我说起飞后用核弹炸掉这地方 这是唯一的方法
Let’s do it.
出发了
Let’s go. Pick it up, Hudson. Pick it up, baby.
快点 抬起来 哈德逊 抬起来
All right. Set him down here.
好了 把他放下来
Move it, Spunkmeyer. We’re rolling.
快点 史巴梅尔 起飞了
Hold on a second. There’s something-
慢点 有东西…
Just get up here.
少罗唆 快上来
I’m in. Ramp closing.
我进来了 挡板关起来
Spunkmeyer.
史巴梅尔
Goddamn it.
该死
Well, where the fuck-
你去哪儿了?
Run!
快跑!
Well, that’s great. That’s just fuckin’ great, man.
完了 这下全完了
Now what the fuck are we supposed to do?
现在该怎么办?
We’re in some real pretty shit now, man!
我们现在可惨了!
Are you finished?
你好了没有?
You all right?
你还好吗?
I guess we’re not gonna be leaving now, right?
现在没办法走了 对不对?
I’m sorry, Newt.
抱歉 纽特
You don’t have to be sorry. It wasn’t your fault. That’s it, man.
你不必道歉 这不是你的错
Game over, man! Game over!
完了 什么都完了!
What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办? 怎么办?
Maybe we could build a fire. Sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don’t we try that?
我们可以生个火 唱唱歌♥ 这样好不好?
We’d better get back ’cause it’ll be dark soon,
天黑前得回去
and they mostly come at night, mostly.
它们都在夜间活动 多半都是
That’s everything, right? All right. This is absolutely everything…
全都在这儿吗? 好的 这些都是…
that we could salvage out of the A.P.C. wreckage.
失事船上能用的武器
We got four pulse rifles with about 50 rounds each.
四把50连发电波散♥弹♥枪♥
That ain’t so good.
并不太理想
We got, uh, 1 5 of these M-40 grenades.
还有15个M40手榴弹
Don’t touch that.
别碰
Dangerous, honey. Is that the only flamethrower?
危险 甜心 那是唯一的喷火枪吗?
Yeah. It’s only half full, but it’s functional.
对 燃料只剩一半 还能用
Got another one, it’s damaged- I don’t know about that one.
另一个坏了 我不大清楚这支
But the good news- we got four of these robot sentries,
好消息是 我们有四套这种机械感应器
with display and scanners intact.
而且大致都相当完好
They really kick ass. I think they’ll come in handy.
如果我们要消灭异形的话 这些应该派得上用场
How long after we’re declared overdue can we expect a rescue?
没按时回航 几时才有救援?
Seventeen days.
17天
Seventeen days?
17天?
Hey, man, I don’t wanna rain on your parade, but we’re not gonna last 17 hours.
老兄 我不想扫兴 我们连17小时都撑不了
Those things are gonna come in here like they did before. They’re gonna come in here-
那怪物不会放过我们 他们会…
Hudson! Hudson! They’re gonna come in here and they’re gonna get us!
哈德逊 哈德逊! 他们会追过来把我们都干掉!
This little girl survived longer than that…
这小女孩没有武器…
with no weapons and no training.
没受过军事训练 都活到现在
Right?
对吧?
Why don’t you put her in charge?
让她指挥呀
You’d better just start dealing with it, Hudson. Listen to me.
你最好要振作点 哈德逊 听我说
Hudson, just deal with it because we need you.
哈德逊 我们需要你
And I’m sick of your bullshit.
别罗唆
Now, I want you to get on a terminal and call up some kind of floor plan file.
用电脑找出楼层平面图
Do you understand? Construction blueprints. I don’t care.
懂吗? 建筑蓝图
Anything that shows the layout of this place. Are you listening?
这地方的布局平面图 你在听吗?
Yeah. I need to see air ducts.
有 我要通风口
I need to see electrical access tunnels, subbasements,
小通道 地下室
every possible way into this complex.
任何能逃出这里的资料
We don’t have much time. Okay.
时间不多 好
Okay, I’m on it. Hudson!
好 我去找 哈德逊!
Just relax.
放轻松
I’ll be in medlab. I’ll check on Gorman, continue my analysis.
我到化验室看高曼 继续研究
Fine. You do that.
很好 这样最好
So this service tunnel must be how they’re moving back and forth.
它一定是走这条通道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!