Sixty rounds left on “B.”
B枪只剩下60发子弹了
Forty. Twenty. Ten.
40发 20发 10发
“B” gun’s dry. Twenty on “A.”
B枪弹♥药♥已经用完了 A枪只剩下20发
Ten. Five.
10发 5发
That’s it.
用完了
Jesus, they were wall-to-wall in there.
老天啊 下面真是一场混战
They’re at the pressure door.
它们在撞门
Man, listen to that.
我的天啊
Bishop here. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我是主教 有坏消息
Well, that’s a switch.
这倒新鲜
It’s very pretty, Bishop, but what are we looking for?
很漂亮 有什么问题?
That’s it. Emergency venting.
就是那个 紧急通风口
Oh, that’s beautiful, man. Oh, man, that- that just beats it all.
真好 真是智者千虑必有一失
How long till it blows? Four hours.
多久喷一次? 4小时
With a blast radius of 30 kilometers,
范围大概30公里半径
equal to about 40 megatons.
平均4千万吨♥
We got problems. I don’t believe this. I don’t fucking believe this.
难题来了 我不敢相信
Vasquez, close the shutters.
娃丝佳 把窗闸关起来
Why can’t we shut it down from here?
为什么不从这里关闭?
I’m sorry. The crash caused too much damage.
抱歉 坠机造成严重损害
An overload is inevitable at this point.
没有办法修复
Oh, man, and I was getting short.
天 越来越没希望
Four more weeks and out. Now l’m gonna buy it on this rock.
只差4星期我便可以退役 我们被困死了
It ain’t half fair, man. Hudson, give us a break!
不公平 哈德逊 少罗唆!
Four more weeks. Oh, man.
四个礼拜 天啊
We’ve got to get the other drop ship from the Sulaco.
我们必须派一艘船来救我们
I mean, there must be some way of bringing it down on remote.
一定有办法摇控太空船
How? The transmitter was on the A.P.C. It’s wasted.
怎么做? 联络系统坏了
I don’t care how, but we’d better think of something. We’d better think of a way.
不管怎样 我们最好想办法
Think of what? We’re fucked! We’re doomed! Shut up!
想个屁 我们死定了 住嘴!
Shut up! What about the colony transmitters?
住嘴 殖民地的通讯器呢?
The uplink tower down at the other end. Why can’t we use that?
终端在控制塔 我们可以利用吗?
No, I checked. The hardware in between here and there was damaged.
不行 我查过 那里的通道被堵住
We can’t align the dish.
没办法联接天线
Well, somebody’s gonna have to go out there,
一定得有人出去
take a portable terminal, go out there and patch in manually.
拿电脑亲自去修复
Oh, yeah, sure. With those things running around? You can count me out.
是呀 怪物就在附近徘徊 我可不去
Guess we can just count you out of everything. I’ll go.
你哪儿都不敢去 我去
That’s right, man. Why don’t you go, man?
没错 没错 你去吧
I’ll go. What?
我去 什么?
I’ll go. I mean, I’m the only one qualified to remote pilot the ship anyway.
我去 只有我有资格遥控太空船
Yeah, right, man. Bishop should go. Good idea.
应该让主教去 好主意
Believe me, I’d prefer not to.
相信我 我宁可不去
I may be synthetic, but I’m not stupid.
虽然我是人造人 我可不笨
How long?
有多远?
This conduit runs almost to the uplink assembly- 1 80 meters.
水管几乎一直通到上层大厅 180公尺
Say 40 minutes to crawl down there Right.
爬到那儿要40分钟 好的
An hour to patch in and align the antenna.
联接天线大约要一个小时
Thirty minutes to prep the ship,
把太空船准备好要30分钟
and about 50 minutes flight time. It’s gonna be close.
飞行时间约50分钟 时间紧迫
Good luck. See you soon.
祝好运 回头见
Watch your fingers.
小心
Vaya con Dios, man.
希望他顺利
This is unbelievable. Twenty meters and closing.
真是不敢相信 已经逼近至20米处
Fifteen. How many?
15米处 多少只
Can’t tell. Lots.
很难说 反正很多
“D” gun’s down 50%..
D枪已经用了一半的子弹..
“C” gun’s right behind it.
C枪也差不多了
Stopping them. It ain’t stopping them.
难道没有办法阻止它们吗?
150 rounds on “D.” Come on. Come on, baby.
D枪只剩下150发了 挺住啊
Hundred rounds.
100发
Come on! Come on!
加油 加油!
“D” gun’s down to 20.
B枪只剩下20发了
Ten.
10发
Damn it!
见鬼!
Wait! They’re retreating.
等等 它们撤退了
The guns stopped them.
我们的枪火阻止它们了
You’re right.
你说得对
Next time they walk right up and knock.
下一次就没这么多子弹了
Yeah, but they don’t know that.
不过它们不知道这点
They’re probably looking for other ways to get in.
它们也许会从别的地方进来
That’ll take ’em a while.
我们可以解决它们的
Maybe we got ’em demoralized. Shut up!
也许它们被我们逼得动弹不得 闭嘴
I want you two walking perimeter.
我要你们在四处巡逻
Move!
快去!
Hey, listen.
听着
We’re all in strung-out shape,
大家都快累死了
but stay frosty and alert.
可是要沉着机警点
We can’t afford to let one of those bastards in here.
那怪物进来我们就完了
All right. Vamonos.
好的
How long’s it been since you got any sleep?
你多久没睡?
Twenty-four hours?
24小时?
Hicks, I’m not gonna end up like those others.
希克斯 我不想像他们那样
You’ll take care of it, won’t you?
你会”处理善后”吧?
If it comes to that, I’ll do us both.
如果那怪物进来 我会把我俩先杀了
Listen, let’s just make sure it doesn’t come to that.
听好 希望不会那样
All right? All right.
好吗? 好的
Hey, I want to introduce you to a personal friend of mine.
我跟你介绍一个好朋友
This is an M-41A pulse rifle, 10 millimeter,
这是M41A电波机关枪 10厘米口径
with an over-and-under 30 millimeter pump-action grenade launcher.
上下都有30厘米手榴弹筒
Feel the weight.
试试重量
Okay, what do I do?
好吧 我该怎么做?
Okay, pull it in tight here. Right.
抓紧 好
Uh-huh. Lean into it. Mm-hmm.
夹紧
All right. Now, it will kick some.
会有后座力
All right. When the counter reads zero here, you-
当指数变零时
I press this up? That’s right.
按这个? 对
Get another one in quick. Slap it in hard.
赶快换弹匣 用力卡住
Right. And you’re ready to rock and roll.
这样就能大干了
What’s this? That’s the grenade launcher.
这是什么? 手榴弹筒
I don’t think you want to mess with that.
最好别碰
You started this. Show me everything.
是你开的头 全教我吧
I can handle myself.
我能自己来
Yeah, I noticed.
我注意到了
How do you feel?
你还好吧?
All right, I guess. One hell of a hangover.
还好吧! 好像大醉一场
Look, Ripley, I just want Forget it.
蕾普丽 我只想… 算了
Excuse me.
借过
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. It’s okay. It’s okay.
嘘 嘘 嘘 没事了
Newt, wake up.
纽特 醒醒
Wha- Be quiet.
别出声
We’re in trouble.
我们遇上麻烦了
No!
不!
Move, Newt!
快走 纽特!
Hey!
嘿!
Help! Help!
救命 救命!
Hicks! Somebody!
希克斯! 来人!
Say again, Bishop.
主教 再说一次
You’ve got it into auto-refuel mode, and it’s sequencing right?
你接通自动加油的程式 频率没错?
That’s right. Okay, good. Stay on it.
好 继续联络
Get back to me when you’ve activated the launch cycle.
等你发动引擎再联络
Roger. He’s at the uplink tower.
收到 他在上层塔台
Good. Terrific.
太棒了
Hicks! Hicks! Hicks! Help!
希克斯 希克斯 救命!
Help! Help! Hicks, help us!
救命! 救命! 希克斯 救命呀!
Break the glass! Break it. Break it. Yes.
把玻璃弄破 弄破呀 弄破 聪明
I’ll try.
我试试看
Ripley, I’m scared.
蕾普丽 我好怕
Me too.
我也一样
Stay here.
待在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!