That could have been better.
你应该冷静点
Look, I think the Ripley? Van Leuwen.
听着 蕾普丽? 范 卢恩
Why don’t you just check out LV-426?
你何不查查LV426区?
Because I don’t have to. There have been people there for over 20 years,
没有这个必要 那里有人工作二十年以上
and they never complained about any hostile organism. What do you mean? What people?
从来没说过有敌人 什么意思? 什么人?
Terraformers. Planet engineers.
星球改造者 工程师
They go in, set up these big atmosphere processors to make the air breathable.
他们去装设大气工程 以便有空气呼吸
Takes decades.
花了十年的时间
It’s what we call a “Shake ‘N Bake” colony.
这就是我们所说的外星殖民地
How many are there? How many colonists?
有多少人? 有多少殖民地?
I don’t know- 60, maybe 70 families. Do you mind?
不知道 大概有60到70户 借过
Families.
有住户?
Jesus.
天啊
I’ll be down in maintenance, okay? Al!
我到下面维修部去 艾尔
What? Hey, Al.
什么事? 嘿 艾尔
What? Remember you sent some wildcatters…
干嘛? 你记不记得你上个礼拜…
out to the middle of nowhere last week, out past the Ilium Range?
派人到髂骨区调查的结果?
Yeah, what? One of them’s on the horn, a momandpop survey team.
记得 怎么了? 有人回报说他们找到些东西
He says he’s onto something. He wants to know if his claim will be honored.
想知道结果有没有他一份
Why wouldn’t his claim be honored?
为什么不呢?
Well, because you sent them to that particular middle-of-nowhere on company orders, maybe.
因为是你派他到那个鬼地方去
I don’t know. Christ! Some honch in a cushy office on Earth…
我也不清楚 天啊 我们只是…
says, “Go look at a grid reference.”
奉上级的命令行事
We look. They don’t say why, and I don’t ask.
他们也没有解释原因 我也不会多问
I don’t ask, because it takes two weeks to get an answer out here, and the answer is always-
我不问是因为 要等两个星期才有答案 而答案总是
“Don’t ask.”
“不要多问”
So what do l tell this guy?
我要怎么跟他说呢?
Tell him as far as I’m concerned, if he finds something, it is his.
告诉他 据我个人意见 他找到的东西就归他
Lydecker? What?
莱特克 干什么?
You kids know you’re not supposed to be on this level!
小孩不可以到这里来!
Go on! Get outta here!
快走!
Do too. You go in places we can’t fit. So? That’s why I’m the best.
你专门跑到我们去不了的地方 那又怎么样? 谁叫我比你好
Knock it off! I catch either of you playing in the air ducts again, l’ll tan your hides.
别闹了 别让我再抓到 你们两个到不该去玩的地方玩
Mom, all the kids play-
妈 所有的小朋友都…
Wait a minute. Annie, come and have a look at this, will ya?
等等 安妮 过来看看
Folks, we have scored big this time.
我们这次挖到宝了
What is it, Dad?
那是什么啊?
I’m not sure.
我不知道
Let’s see if we can’t get a closer look at this thing, maybe through that crack there on the side.
看看我们能不能靠近一点看 也许还有入口
Shouldn’t we call in? Let’s wait till we know what to call it in as.
我们该先向基地报告吧? 先看看这东西到底是什么
That’s about as close as we can get.
我们只能靠这么近了
Should we take a look inside?
要不要进去看看?
You two stay inside. I mean it. We’ll be right back.
你们两个留在里面 我们马上回来
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Timmy, they’ve been gone a long time.
蒂米 他们去了好久
It’ll be okay, Newt. Dad knows what he’s doing.
他们不会有事的 爸爸知道他在做什么
Mayday, Mayday! This is Alpha Kilo Two Four Niner calling!
求救! 求救 AK249呼叫!
This is Alpha Kilo Two Four Niner!
AK249呼叫!
Alpha Kilo Two Four Niner calling!
AK249呼叫!
Hiya, Ripley. This is Lieutenant Gorman…
嗨 蕾普丽 这是殖民地的…
of the Colonial Marine Corps-
高曼中尉
Ripley, we have to talk.
蕾普丽 我们得谈谈
We’ve lost contact with the colony on LV-426.
我们与LV426失去联络
I don’t believe this.
我真的不能相信
You guys throw me at the wolves, and now you want me to go back out there?
你们曾丢我去那儿 现在又叫我回去?
Forget it. It’s not my problem.
免谈 这不是我的问题
Can I finish? No. There’s no way.
我可以说完吗? 不 没可能
Ripley, you wouldn’t be going in with the troops.
蕾普丽 你不必跟随军队进去
I can guarantee your safety.
我保证你的安全
These Colonial Marines are very tough hombres.
这些殖民陆战队都是顶尖的
They’re packing state-of-the-art firepower.
拥有最尖端的火力装备
There’s nothing they can’t handle.
什么状况都能应付
Lieutenant, am I right? That’s true.
中尉 对吗? 完全正确
We’ve been trained to deal with situations like this.
接受训练就为了应付这种状况
Then you don’t need me. I’m not a soldier.
你们不需要我 我不是军人
Yeah, but we don’t know exactly what’s going on out there.
可是我们不知道情况如何
It mayjust be a downed transmitter, okay?
也许只是通讯器故障
But if it’s not, I would like you there as an adviser,
如果不是的话 我希望你做我们的顾问
and that’s all.
就这么简单
What’s your interest in all this? Why are you going?
这件事对你有什么好处? 你为什么要去?
Corporation cofinanced that colony,
那个殖民地是我们出资支持的
along with Colonial Administration.
同时也是我们管理的
We’re getting into a lot of terraforming now. “Building Better Worlds”-
我们现在要进行 广大的开垦计划 建造一个更好的世界
Yeah, yeah. I saw the commercial.
我看过广♥告♥了
Look, I don’t have time for this. I’ve got to get to work.
我没时间跟你搞 我还有事要做
Oh, right. I heard you’re working the cargo docks.
是了 听说你在货柜码头工作
That’s right.

Running loaders and forklifts, that sort of thing? Yeah. So?
忙着装货补货吗? 是呀 怎样?
Nothing. I think it’s great that you’re keeping busy.
没事 让自己忙一点很好
And I know it’s the only thing that you could get.
我知道你也只能干这种差事
There’s nothing wrong with it.
这没有什么不对
What would you say if I told you I could get you reinstated…
如果我能使你再当…
as a flight officer?
飞行官呢?
The company’s already agreed to pick up your contract. If I go.
公♥司♥方面同意和你签约 只要我肯去
Yeah, if you go.
对 只要你肯去
Come on. That’s a second chance, kiddo.
来吧!第二春呢
I think, personally, for you, it would be the best thing in the world…
而且我认为必须要去面对…
to get out there and face this thing, get back on the horse.
你才有机会克服
Spare me, Burke. I’ve had my psych evaluation this month.
放过我 我刚看过心理医生
Yeah, I know. I’ve read it. You wake up every night. Your sheets are soaking with sweat-
我知道 我读过你的报道 你每晚醒来直冒冷汗
I said no, and I mean it!
我说不就是不!
Now, please leave. I am not going back.
请你走吧 我不回去
And I am- I would not be any good to you if I did.
我回去对你也没有好处
Okay. Shh.
好吧
Would you do me a favor? Just think about it.
帮我个忙 考虑一下
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
Hello.
你好
Ripley.
蕾普丽
You okay? Just tell me one thing, Burke.
你还好吧? 告诉我一件事 巴克
You’re going out there to destroy them, right?
你要去毁灭它们 对吗?
Not to study, not to bring back, but to wipe them out.
不是研究 也不是带回来 而是消灭它们
That’s the plan. You have my word on it.
这就是了 我保证
All right. I’m in.
好吧 我去
I think that-
我想…
And you, you little shithead,
至于你 小混♥蛋♥
you’re staying here.
你留下来
They ain’t payin’ us enough for this, man.
他们这次付的钱还不够多
Not enough to have to wake up to your face, Drake.
不够把你叫醒吗?
What?
什么?
Is that a joke?
这是笑话吗?
Oh, I wish it were.
希望是
Hey, Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel.
希克斯老兄 你的样子就像我这么逊
All right, sweethearts. What are you waiting for?
大伙 等什么?
Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps.
等人送饭吗? 又是全新的一天
A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm-
陆战队的日子就像农场物语
every meal’s a banquet, every paycheck a fortune, every formation a parade.
吃得好 赚得多 还能大干一场
I love the corps! Christ!
我爱死陆战队 天啊
Man, this floor is freezing!
地板冰死人了
What do you want me to do? Fetch your slippers for ya? Gee, would you, sir? I’d like that.
你要我怎样? 帮你拿拖鞋? 可以吗? 那最好
Look into my eye. Fall in, people.
看着我 集♥合♥了 大伙
Come on. Let’s go.
快点
I hate this job.
我不喜欢这差事
Crowe, Wierzbowski. Come on. On your feet. We got some slack coming, right?
快点 威伯斯基 快起来 你的腿抽筋了?
You had three weeks on your back, Frost. What do you want?
干完这活就有三周休假 法斯 你要什么?
I’m talking about breathing, not this frozen shit.
我要呼吸顺畅 不是睡在冰冷的盒子里
Yeah, Top. How ’bout it?
头儿 这样如何?
All right. First assembly’s in 15, people. Shag it.
到十五区开会 过去集♥合♥
Hey, mira. Who’s Snow White?
米拉 白雪公主是谁?
She’s supposed to be some kind of consultant.
应该就是女顾问
Apparently, she saw an alien once.
显然 她曾经见过异形

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!